2018-12-06 14:18:35

Interestingly I just beat 11.3 and Carla hardly got hit. I got way ahead of her, cleaned off most of the board for her, then waited for her to catch up and picked off the stragglers. Actually, 11.4 is sort of annoying, because she has a habit of running in front of me when I can happily take down a launcher in 2-3 hits from the cat spear. I kill her a lot in that level, so I usually take a speed drink, dash ahead of her, pound the launcher as it lands, then let her do whatever she's going to do. So far, "difficult" is everything but.
And oh my god, Aero Gear. Holy wow does it speed things up. I got through stages 3 through 5 in about seven minutes, including the upgraded 5.2. I don't know what my stats ought to be, but I'm running on about 750 atk/def, about 5030HP, about 230 tech and somewhere around 1200 stamina.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-12-06 14:47:13

Anybody can give some hints for 24 4? Mostly around what should my stats be, but also regarding the boss. I get that I am supposed to knock the energy cristal down so it doesn't heal the launcher system, which I have no problem with. However, there's something displayed in the menu as energy, I believe launched by the launcher system itself that takes about half my HP. Should I just jump over that? It's also sometimes not very easy to hear as there are lots of enemies spawning, however I wasn't good with getting rid of them so will try that a bit later. Also, what weapons did you use by that stage?

2018-12-06 19:22:13

@jayde
Celadon actually shows up in gold/silver/crystal too, that's actually the first pokemon game I ever played... with the access scripts of course.
Having seen how Manamon works though, I'd say there are more similarities than differences personally. The creatures and skill names are different, the story tries to be more grown up, and shadow kingdom's traps are pretty much the only differences I can think of off the top of my head. Oh actually, no TM or HM moves too, plus the sound type.
But anyway, topic for another time. heh
@nidza07
If you look through the topic, there are a few mentions of recommended stat numbers from myself, and Jayde I believe listed his own stats in another post. Exact numbers escape me right now though.
Cat spear if you have it, megaton hammer, super acrobat pistol if you dare get that close, and super buster blade are probably your best bets.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2018-12-06 22:15:58

24.4, not 25.4, BlindNinja. I wailed on the launcher system with the triple yo-yo and it died in about forty seconds. No problem. And yes, just jump the energy, or it'll two-shot you.

2018-12-06 22:32:19

How do I ubrade my yoyo? More precisely, where do I find yoyo as a collection item and the magnetic item which I forgot the name of now?

2018-12-07 00:21:23

Triple yo-yo doesn't require that, but super yo-yo does. Magnetic set and the collectable yoyo are both in the UFO-catcher mini-game, or check out the dial secret in Blind Ninja's guide. But here's the issue. If you started 24.4 already, you may be locked out of previous levels now, so you might be stuck with what you've got.

2018-12-07 00:31:14

No worries. I didn't complete the stage yet so I can access anything, and plus I did backup my save just in case I happen to need more grinding or items.

2018-12-07 02:01:15

Hi can i beat the magical ball with level 123 and about 50000 deefense. I don't know when to hit this ting because it has the reflection mode. I passed the tunder thing the ice think but when i t hits me third time i just died

2018-12-07 02:03:04

Uh, how do you have level 123 and 50k defense, for one thing? I don't even have 3% of that, and I'm a higher level than you.
Best guess says no though.

And good on you for backing stuff up. Triple yo-yo and cat spear are enormously handy for weapons going into the end game. Megaton Hammer too.

2018-12-07 02:04:42

The obvious answer for the defence thing, unless one of those two numbers was a typo is cheat engine.

2018-12-07 02:47:28

Well, I am on stage 13-3 now. I am having a great time hitting magical barriers. My only issue is that you can't interrupt the sonar thing from talking. It is still telling me where barriers are located even after I have long since destroyed them. That might be something for the developer to think about. Maybe we can interrupt it using the control key.

2018-12-07 04:12:56

Hey there,

zuckuss wrote:

Well, I am on stage 13-3 now. I am having a great time hitting magical barriers. My only issue is that you can't interrupt the sonar thing from talking. It is still telling me where barriers are located even after I have long since destroyed them.

Yes you can interrupt it, try the escape key.

zuckuss wrote:

That might be something for the developer to think about. Maybe we can interrupt it using the control key.

I hope this helps you.
Take care, big_smile

2018-12-07 05:04:22

Hi it's not cheating i just making the defence juices

2018-12-07 06:07:05

I can't see how you ground that many coins though. lol That's...kind of a lot.

And yeah, escape key interrupts the navigation announcements about turbulence and barriers and stuff. Also, congrats on getting past 12.2. That level was a nightmare for me virtually every time I tried it. Oh Carla, how I hate thee.

2018-12-07 06:57:13

Well, assuming 50000 wasn't a typo...
500 coins per fruit
50000/5 = 10000 fruits, assuming all the points came from fruit, which is likely if the character is level 100 something.
10000 fruits*500 coins = 5000000 coins... so yeah, that's... a shitload. lol

2018-12-07 07:25:38

There definitely is cheat engine in there somewhere... how do you grind 5000000 coins and not use any of them on anything else? lol

Discord: clemchowder633

2018-12-07 13:06:42

First of all for grinding coins i often replay the stage  8.1 and let the saw cruisers kill the monsters so i saved my money not to buying anithing others it's taking the lots of replaying this level but i made it. About cheat engine don't know how to use any of this thing and never used

2018-12-07 20:37:51

Well, I love cats. That's all I'm gonna say. I wouldn't mind Carla helping in the battle if the brat would heal herself. I don't understand why I have to heal her while trying to heal myself while trying to fight enemies. Oh, and I have to jump over fireballs too. Again, a bit too much going on, though it is duable. Perhaps make it so we can buy healing items for her and give them to her. That would be a wonderful thing!

2018-12-07 20:38:33

Having said all this, I am now on 14-4. I think I will put the game down for a while. Having to deal with Carla in the next stage just doesn't sound appealing at all.

2018-12-07 21:04:24

Could someone give me an advice for stage 21-2?
I am having problems when I try to go down after the first ladder.
How to avoid being noticed?

2018-12-07 21:58:50

The guide is pretty good with this, so I can probably help.
So right away, hook up above the camera. do this really quick because if you don't, it'll turn and spot you. Go across at height 20 I think, hop up a couple of ledges, jump the gap (don't fall there or you're toast), then get to about 88 and hook up again. Run to the right (you should be at something like height 49 I believe, but I might be wrong on this) and there'll be a gap. What follows is a bunch of small drops and cameras. Jump down and get past them when they're looking the other way. it's a little bit tricky, but every second level is safe. I haven't quite got back to that point yet so I can't give exact specifics.

In stages 15 and 16, you can heal Carla from a distance, and you can also drop rockets wherever there are lots of enemies. Carla has also gotten a huge weapon upgrade so she can definitely handle herself. Just keep an eye on her health. I generally stay very far away from her in those stages. 16.4 can be a pain though.

2018-12-07 23:39:34

How do you select the menu to know where the enemies are to target with rockets? I hear smoke doing this in his playthrough. It sais something about hit predictions or something. You can also select someone to inject.

2018-12-07 23:56:21

Pretty sure it tells you in the cutscene dude, press T.

2018-12-07 23:57:32

Ah yes, t, that's right. Thanks.

2018-12-08 00:09:32

Thank you Jayde for the answer.
I have no luck yet.
I will be trying or stop playing the game for over a year again.