2018-12-06 16:23:43

Hello everyone, karate25 here and I would absolutely love it if one or more of you could help me out with finding an accessible irc chat client that I can use to go on core-exiles chat program. I've downloaded something called miranda ng, but for the life of me I have absolutely no clue as to what the hek I'm doing so any sort of help you can give me with either how to set this thing up properly or with find another chat client that's easier to use, please by all means fire away. Thank you again my friends and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

2018-12-06 20:46:01

Hi,
Core exiles no longer uses irc for its chat channels.
it uses discord which works reasonably well with screenreaders.
Try the chat link ingame it should direct you to open the discord app if you have it installed or continue to open discord in browser if your browser supports it.
the app is far better, though.
hth.

Grryf.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, β€˜It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2018-12-07 02:24:56

Hello there everyone, karate25 here. Well that's cool that core-exiles uses discord and all, and I just downloaded the app on my computer, but when I try to verify my account and click the checkbox that says I'm not a robot, I then press the get an audio challenge button, and I get a message asking me to try again later, that my computer may be sending automated queries and to try again later. Anyone have any ideas as to what might be going on here? I'd like to verify my account and get started using the chat in discord so I can start earning mech packs in core-exiles. Even though I might not be able to participate in the chat, I'm still having lots of fun with this wonderful world. Any sort of help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

2018-12-07 15:08:32

Hello there and good morning guys, karate25 here and I have a wonderful update. Just for grins and giggles last night, I went into the chat just to try it out and low and behold, it worked and I had the best time with it chatting back and forth with my fellow captains of core-exiles. So apparently, there's no more accessibility trouble with the chat I'm happy to say and we can now participate in every aspect of core-exiles. As far as text-based worlds go, this one's very in depth and fun I must say and this is coming from a fellow who does enjoy muds and things of that nature but would much prefer to have music and sounds with his worlds. Have a wonderful day my friends and happy flying.