2018-12-05 23:28:12

Hi guys. Not much to say here. I will mainly be producing gameplay content and vlogs. Also, I wasn’t sure where to post. I will probably be starting in about a week or two.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2018-12-06 03:44:19

what kind of gameplay

2018-12-06 13:34:19

I will be playing audio games and mainstream games. Maybe even some red dead redemption two.

2018-12-06 18:21:44

Hi, i wish you all of the best. good luck, and don't forget to share a link so that i can sibscribe haha

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2018-12-06 18:42:47

Hi. Thanks very much. I will definitely share a link as soon as my first video goes live. Liam  probably knows what my channel name is going to be as I always use it when watching his streams. It’s also in my ranked title.

2018-12-07 17:26:23

My microphone will be arriving on Tuesday. I am so excited! I have one problem. There is a certain song that I would like to use as an intro. I don’t think it’s licensed. Only problem is, I can’t exactly convert it to MP3 and I won’t be able to cut the audio that I need. Can someone possibly please help?  Also, how will I be able to record gameplay on my Xbox One and record my voice at the same time?  Streaming the audio to my PC makes the game extremely laggy.

2018-12-07 17:33:23

can cut it if you need, and i can convert it, you don't know how?

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-12-07 17:39:46

Thanks. I do not know how. I have never been much of an audio editor. I will post the link here just in case.
https://youtu.be/gGweinZEhik
It starts at 57 seconds and ends in one minute six seconds. Do you think you could possibly please help? Thanks.

2018-12-07 18:01:27

Does anybody know who wrote this song in the above link? I would like to contact them and ask if it will be okay to use it in my intro.

2018-12-07 19:10:08

i'll cut it wen i'm home from school, shouldn't be long, but one problem, don't have youtube premium so can't download

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-12-07 19:42:30

Thanks red fox. I don’t think  you need YouTube premium to download, on the iOS version at least. Thanks.

2018-12-07 20:09:27

First, yeah, you need Premium to download officially, and even if you did, the YouTube app won't let you get the video out of it. To download things, you'd need external tools like youtube-dl, there should be various websites out there that let you paste a link and grab a mp3 file and go with it.
Second, this song is a Hatsune Miku song and looks pretty professional, so I doubt that this one isn't licensed in any way. I'd go contacting the YouTube channel who uploaded it to find out more about it before using it and getting hit with the licensing club afterwards.
Best Regards.
Hijacker

2018-12-07 20:23:18

if you could download and then put in drive and give me a link or something...

----------

2018-12-07 22:00:52

Apparently there’s a website where you can buy songs.  It’s in Japanese, of course. And for some reason, I am not allowed to check the website. I have contacted the YouTube channel, and I haven’t gotten a response yet.

2018-12-07 22:06:39

All the comments on the YouTube video are mostly in Japanese anyway.

2018-12-08 11:13:58

I think something like this should be in the off topic room. If you don't know where to post a topic, off topic room is the way to go. Also, since there are very few YouTube channels with low vision people on them, it would be great if man could find some cracks for audio games and other stuff which is not on torrent due to it's smaller number of users.
I'm not asking you to post it here, so I'm not breaking the rules.

Best regards
T_m

2018-12-08 12:41:58

Technically, you are breaking the rules as the forum does not allow any discussion related to piracy or cracks.  I would edit that post if I were you, and thanks for the advice.

2018-12-08 17:40:36

dude, do you even read your moderation warnings? You have been warned, 4! count em! 1! 2! 3! fucking 4! you should be banned for this, and your reported.

----------

2018-12-08 18:11:54

Red fox, please calm down. I can understand that you are angry, but I don’t think that kind of language is necessary. I’m sure the moderators will take action.

2018-12-08 22:48:56

Moderation:

You are still breaking the rules, in the sense that you are encouraging people to share cracks. This is most definitely not something we're going to tolerate.

You have been warned several times about this over the last little while. I am taking this time to institute a one-month (30 day) ban against you, as of December 8, 2018. It is hoped that by January 7, 2019, you have re-examined your behaviour.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-12-08 22:57:32

If it’s legal and allowed,   your best option to get the file is YouTube to MP3.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2018-12-09 01:48:09

@19, I understand this but he's been warned multiple times, by moderators, and myself! Frankly, it's getting quite anoying.

----------

2018-12-09 07:38:48 (edited by defender 2018-12-09 07:40:08)

@RTT
Just go grab pontes media downloader and use that to get the video (preferably converted to FLAC) it's a GUI interface for Youtube DL anyway.
Then get audacity or Wavepad or the goldwave demo, they all have decent documentation and this is a simple editing job anyway, just move to the right spot  with either cursor, playback, or jump to time, zoom in and place start and finish markers perfectly, then either trim the rest, or cut out selection and put the audio in a new file, then save as or export to an MP3 file.
But yes, expect a copyright strike...

@Jade
I wish it was a 3 month ban, since based on his attitude, he won't be changing any time soon.
Plus, he already got an extra warning do to miscommunication within the staff.
But, what's done is done, please just keep a close eye on him when he's unbanned.

2018-12-09 07:57:11

Oh believe me. He'll get a close eye when he's unbanned. And if the behaviour doesn't change, this will be an example where I will be attempting to cite the community failure clause.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-12-09 08:01:18

Hi there.
You can get media extra created by Ahmet Sattar.
I know that guy made virus in the past, but I am still using for months and it don't happened for me, and I can download channels, playlist and etc with the mp3 or m4a format.
I hope that'll helps.

If that's helpfull, why don't you press Thumbs up?