2018-11-28 20:34:43

so i've gotten these before but i can't find them after digging in my posts, there's now like 300 of them! yea? anyway, i'm working on python and c++, and would like to know the best tutorials for each, maybe even some web programming langs like java or something, i think that's a web developing code or whatever.
I  have some experience with bgt, bleh i understand: Loops, sort of, variables, ints, voids if there used but those aren't hard, strings, again sort of, and classes maybe?
So, something for a sort of new dev, but one who understands basics?

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-11-28 20:47:07

I always go to https://learncpp.com for any questions i have or things i forget.

I don’t believe in fighting unnecessarily.  But if something is worth fighting for, then its always a fight worth winning.
check me out on Twitter and on GitHub

2018-11-28 22:10:37

For C++ reference manual-ish stuff I always go to cppreference.com.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github