2018-11-26 10:56:40

how can i launch misuls? how can i know the ectual coordinates of any door?

2018-11-27 05:38:47

3rd time asking:
I have fight with james, what is next thing?

2018-11-27 07:52:18

To find out what to do next. I believe the beginning story is written in text in the Treasure Hunt manual. You may want to have a look at that.

2018-11-27 08:09:33 (edited by Ethin 2018-11-27 08:12:13)

@Farhad Ali Bhatti, repeatedly asking the same question over and over is not going to get you an answer and will only irritate people.
Also, for those complaining about this compared to old versions, do remember what Munawar said in the first post: This is still a work in progress and I'm cleaning up code from the IL dump as well as rewriting a bunch of code, so there will be problems. (Direct quotation.) Also, I doubt Munawar will reply here in regards to issues you are having, and would rather you post in the issues area of the repository. And no, that doesn't mean you post all your questions there. I shouldn't need to tell you what goes into an issue but I will anyway. You don't post questions there, you post bugs. Not questions related to gameplay and son. Only actual issues that make the game unstable, buggy, and so on. If I have to tell you where it is, then that's, uh, an indicator that you don't know how to browse the web. GitHub has no accessibility problems; I know because I've browsed the website over a thousand times and have used it for years.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-11-27 18:20:07

i asked 3 stupids questions which i figured out myself, one thing i cannot understanding so please tell me:how to i  fight with mouce? I have try many many times, so please figure out me.