Right. So, I've been working on this sound utility to make working with Libaudioverse a bit easier, but I've been having trouble with the 3D stuff mainly. Here is the code. The project is using python.
I have removed the code for ease of not having to read that in the post itself.
I should find a place to put the actual file, but I haven't decided where, yet.
(edit) The issue I've been having is that I cannot seem to get the sound to move around. I can place the sound, but it doesn't seem to move when I call the move function. Once I find a place for the files, I'll show off the project currently using this code.