2017-11-28 14:13:58

Hi.
yeah, these horse drawn cariages are sometimes seen around smaller villages around here as well, but these mostly are just people training their horses in driving which is, fun fact, an actuall competition.
A friend of mine has two huge draft horses which are also ridable, but are also used for drawing coaches or smaller waggons, what we actually ones did when we had to organise the technical setup of a village fair, so speakers, mixer boards, microphones, beer and so on, we loaded the stuff onto the wagon, got the horses in and transported the items to the fair grounds, the looks were on us xD.
Greetings moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-11-28 14:15:15

The horsemeat scandel effected Sweden as well and there was a huge debate about it in the newspapers since we're apparently supposed to be perfectly in control.
One of my favourite comedians at the time said the following:
"I go to buy minced meat and I am so fucking angry that my minced meat contain meat! How dare they put meat in a package that's supposed to contain meat!"
Of course it wasn't part of the debate. The actual debate was worrying about horse medicin getting into humans. Um, if you're affected by medicin from a horse in a hamburger I feel bad for you. Like the percentage is so incredibly small. Even if you lived on hamburgers.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2017-11-28 14:57:15

Hi.
Yeah, I also remember this beeing a thing in germany as well, the kitchen staff of our dining hall in the school which are also responsible for the weekly dish plan took it lightly and everytime meet was a part of the dish, they always wrote in braces that the meet is from this or that animal and if it would turn out that the cook was wrong, you'd earn 10 euros if you told him.
Greetings Moritz.

2017-11-28 18:46:38

Just eat turducken then. Turducken is a chicken stuffed in a duck stuffed in a turkey 3 birds 1 stone.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2017-11-28 23:03:05

well those pesky chickens are pumped full of antibiotics which gets in to the food chain and is making bacteria resistant. another part of the evil chicken conspiracy. when our immune systems have no defences left the chickens will rise up and take over.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2018-11-22 07:05:37 (edited by SirBadger 2018-11-22 07:25:04)

well this topic hasn't even had a reply in over a year which leeds me to believe the chickens and or ducks are trying to silence us.
I was attacked by a chicken in blackpool at the weekend and spent 3 days in a corma.

2018-11-22 11:38:40

I've been carefully reading all this important research material over time. And I ad a good amount of theories and scattered thoughts about the fact. I came to the conclusion that this threat should be illustrated to the less fortunate who couldn't or wouldn't read this masterpiece investigation work. If someone could make a game out of this, anyone, feathered or not, would suspect it could be a counter measure against this seemingly inevitable pandemonium. I'd go and learn how to code myself, but it would take time, and I don't know how much time do we have left. Also, believe me, there are some countries already taken by avians, be they ducks or chickens. And we may not forget that we also need a few volunteers to keep our frontiers feather free. I'm counting on you soldiers, I'm sure someone else will continue the much needed act of bravery Liam started once with the Super Egg Hunt project.
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2018-11-22 13:03:12

Obviously that was A L'Oranged by the ducks, they've clearly been peeking at your affairs, just ready to spring/roll in and make a pancake out of you.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-11-22 15:15:27

@SirBadger were you actually attacked by a chicken? I know sometimes they can be a bit agro in real life.

2019-06-22 00:52:53

I think the revolution has started. the chickens have convinced KFC to start making a vegan chicken burger.

god help us all.

2019-06-22 11:05:34

Vegan chicken burger? Oh dear god, so vegans don't want to eat meat, but keep up pretending that they just like the rest of us by calling their dish vegan chicken burger?

Greetings Moritz.

2019-06-23 00:15:06

@36 the vegans are in league with the chickens. this is the problem.

2019-06-24 00:04:21

@dark this is disturbing. I thihnk we got it all wrong and the ducks and chickens are plotting together. this is bigger than I imagined. watch this clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpfF1xUqbOE

2019-06-24 06:50:36

As someone who wakes up at chicken o'clock every single day, fuck chickens.

2019-06-24 11:19:19

@39 I couldn't agree more. down with the feathered menace!