2008-08-02 22:08:31

I have recently found Duckblaster.  Sounds like a fun game, However, the "download"  link does not work.  Windows Internet state that the webpage might have been removed.

2008-08-09 12:34:33

tthis game is abandon ware. i believe that is a link. i will search it.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2008-08-09 12:39:10 (edited by mastodont 2008-08-09 12:40:04)

you can get it from http://blindnet.freehostia.com/abandoneware_games.php

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2010-07-19 08:31:34

the link is not working!

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2010-09-13 13:15:36

hey guys,
you found it at www.usagamesinteractive.com/downloads. thankyou!

I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2010-09-13 13:34:13 (edited by burak 2010-09-13 13:35:04)

or, you can found it at:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10853369/Duckblaster-Setup.exe
thankyou!

2010-09-14 19:30:03

Bureak, please donT revive old topics. If you want to post the link to duck blaster, please create a new topic.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2010-09-16 13:54:57

Guys!
Its not the rules!
Please stop!

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2010-09-16 13:56:48

Oh! And! Hears! The! Rules! For! All! Of! You! People! Who! Think! That! We! Can't! Revive! Old! Toppics!
Rules
1) The Forum is public. By submitting information on the forum, you know that this information can be read by everyone.

2) Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. The moderators will delete messages with offensive behavior and warn the responsible user. The number of warnings is limited. We want to keep this forum a nice place!

3) Spam or advertisements are not allowed. S'ex, harassment, hacking, p0rn, rude humor etc can be found elsewhere, not here!

4) Posting warez, cracks, serials or hacking tips is not allowed.

5) Use a title that describes the content of your post.

6) (Slightly) Off topic posting is allowed, but make sure to start the topic with OT: (Off Topic). This way everyone knows that it is off topic.

7) The official language of the forum is English.

8) Instructions by the moderator team are to be followed.

And most important: posting a message with advertisements, spam or anything else that is off-topic, non-related to game accessibility, offensive material, p0rn etc will lead to immediate removement of the topic plus a ban of email, ip and/or ip-range.

Please use a sensible user name. That makes it easier for us to recognize spambots (who usually choose names as xwyuyiuo or p0rnvictoria).

NOTE CONCERNING SPAM:
External links are included with REL=NOFOLLOW. Posting spam urls will not help you to increase your rankings in Google. Spam postings will be removed within hours. Please do not use this forum to promote World of Warcraft gold. WoW is not accessible for most users of this forum and it just has no sense posting messages here. Your links will be made unusable. Profiles and signatures are not indexed by google and not viewable by guests. So please, do not take the time to register and save yourself some time. Take a beer in the sun or see some friends. Members can post one URLs after days and five posts. Members that register, have a URL in their signature and do not post will be deleted within the week and: MEMBER PROFILES and SIGNATURES are not visible for search engines!!!

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2010-09-17 16:00:41

Ethin, please! stop! posting! rools! They are already in the forum. ANd show respect to others. I'm not a moderator, but please stop this.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2010-09-18 18:02:40

ok sorry