2018-11-20 16:18:09 (edited by Dark 2018-11-20 16:43:32)

How many times must a cyber elf work,
Before it is fed to the grue.

And how many times must I have to yell.
So the cyber elves know what to do.

And how many times must I write random words,
Because its this thing that I do.

These questions I ask,
Are lots of hot air.
These questions are lots of hot air.

Sorry, just breezing in to blow off some steam and make some updates.

Updates by dark:
Added link to Feer’s youtube channel, Also added link to David Woodbridge’s podcast about Feer (thanks Coolturk for pointing that one out).

Rockys 3D Bead Brains Game: cleaned up entry.
Tomb hunter, mysteries of the ancients, completely rewrote entry explaining the long story of the game’s development along with facts about the sad death of Tom Ward, plus updated links to point to the audiogames archive.
Tomb hunter (dark flyer), entry, description and links.
Added link to Skylord’s review to A hero’s call.
Added link and brief info about the Darkflyer Tomb hunter to the mysteries of the ancients page.
BG Tablic Solitare: entry and description.
BG Alchemy: Entry and description.
BG Hangman: entry and description.
Slight clean up to Junction gate.
Changed developer of Vandetta crime to nonvision games, slightly cleaned up description.
Your adventure: Entry, description and links.
Torn:  Renamed game from “torn city” to just “torn”, also cleaned up description and added note that accessibility can be a bit iffy.
Changed name of Quentin C to Quentin C’s playroom, updated download link to latest version, Added Citadels and Mexican train to list of games along with links to the rules plus cleaned up description, thanks nidza07 for letting me know about the updates.

Rocky’s audio typing tutor: entry and description.
Listed full range of screen reader options for Dragon village and Rocky’s 3d bead brains game.
BG boxes: entry and description.
Dice world: Entry, description and links.
Changed Treasure hunt license to open source, updated page with links to Github and the download of the latest build, plus cleaned up and updated description and added link to the audiogames archive:
Cleaned up and slightly updated description for 3d velocity.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-11-20 16:55:42

for tomb hunter darkflier, mason no longer goes by darkflier, so you might wanta change the name

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-11-20 19:07:42 (edited by SkyLord 2018-11-20 19:08:08)

wow, i'm pritty surprised my review worths it to be in the database, thought it was full of errors. That just surprised me very much, thanks dark!

2018-11-20 20:45:48

SkyLord, your review is awesome I liked it and thumbed it up. It deserves to be there imo. You really said exactly what should be said about the game.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2018-11-20 22:58:18 (edited by Dark 2018-11-22 18:41:04)

@Redfox, I went with Darkflyer since that was what the game and website said, if maisen wants to let me know what the current developer name is I can fix that.

@Skylord, Nope, it made sense to  a link to your review in the db,  after all there is a link to Lord Lundin's and more opinions can only be helpful.

I'll also likely be expanding the description when I've had time to sit down with the game myself and stop being confused by the movement system big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-11-21 16:08:54

@4, thank you, happy someone likes it.

2018-11-28 09:45:12

Thanks for the updates, appreciate the work.
Is the typing tooter really a game though?

2018-11-29 15:45:06

Your welcome defender.

The typing tutor qualifies as a game because the exercises it contains each have score counters and accuracy ratings which save across multiple playthrus, plus the exercises are a bit nuts, EG typing sentences about mercury or toast.

I admit its slightly boarderline, but we do have an educational games category for a reason.