2018-11-16 00:23:30

hello, I'm facing a strange issue in the trainning mode. when I shoot down the second bogie which comes from behind,  Captain Chase or the guy whoever is instructing in tm goes silent. so, how do I learn to land?

2018-11-16 09:11:03

ke7zum wrote:

One more question Is there an easier way to do the server? I forwarded ports 4444 to 4446 then created a sub domain that would point to my IP address   but nothing  worked. I cant right now afford a vps for windows as those are expensive and I don't think I can run this server on one of my linux vps servers sad. Anyway, Take care all and I might try another mission today or so.

Take care

1. The firewall is blocking you if it doesn't work on your Windows machine. Make sure you have taken care of Windows Firewall, which can be a bitch, and make sure you have given access to your computer on your internal side of your network as well. Otherwise, your router might not know which internal machine should be allowed.
2. The server runs just fine on my Linux VPS. I haven't had the time to update the server yet, but will do so if people want a stable server to play on.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-11-16 09:24:35

YEah, SLJ is right, you can definitly launch a stable server on Linux. I'll even try and compile a native Linux package with Mono

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2018-11-16 16:28:04

Hey, I am having a problem in the storyline
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
A
H
E
A
D
After destroying the power supply and then supduing four choppers I still am in the fight mode, unable to progress.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2018-11-16 23:17:57

I am curious, is there actuallz a limitation on how often you can land on the carier during the mission? The refueller can be only called 5 times I think.
It's not required, but I want to go on a little killing spree and knock out some gard towers, tanks and sam batteries, yes, it's not necessary, but heck, while I am on the island, let's have a little fun.
So, can the carier be used unlimited times or is there also a limitation?

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-11-16 23:59:28

Carrier can be used an unlimited number of times. It is stationary, which means it sits in th same sector.

2018-11-17 02:12:05

Hi.
Ah thanks, good to hear.
I have a problem now though.
I flew to the powerplant and got rid of it. after that, those attack choppers came up and I had a pritty good fight with those. But after destroying them all, there are no choppers left on the radar, I don't really know what to do because I don't have any new intel from ground.
The chopper battle theme is also still playing, or is that the new mission theme now?

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-11-17 14:14:46

Hey @simba
You are experiencing the same bug I experienced before. I hope you have your save data from before chopper fight. Now I will report the bug to Munawar.

2018-11-17 15:36:47 (edited by Rio_unesa 2018-11-17 15:37:17)

Btw I can't load my mission data, it mean I have to start from raising sim again, but I have the old mission.tdv file, how can I use in this new version?

2018-11-17 15:52:52

Put in in the "data" folder of your game.

2018-11-17 22:47:44

Hey all, is there any stable TDV server running? I'd really like to try out the online feature.

2018-11-18 03:34:14

I have a vps actually on linux at one of my domains. How do I run the server from there? I have a tb of bandwidth I can play with. Lol!

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2018-11-18 12:32:47

Yeah, so there is nuno-software.pl
@Ke7Zum, you need wine, wine32, mono for Linux.

2018-11-18 16:31:46 (edited by defender 2018-11-18 16:32:45)

@Munawar
I really wish air to air missiles were actually useful...
A full 1 third of the weapons payload is essentially useless. You can't even destroy one of the AI plains with 8 direct strikes... And it's really too bad because dodging them is fun.
I wouldn't even mind a lower firing speed if we could get a 4 missile kill.

2018-11-18 16:57:51

cannot start tdv.exe The procedure entry point I_RpcBindingSetPrivateOption could not be located in the dynamic link library RPCRT4.dll.

2018-11-19 07:52:01

I seem to remember there was an older version that is windows XP compatible.
Where can I obtain this version?
Due to reasons too complicated to go into here, I am not able to upgrade from XP yet.
Thanks.

2018-11-19 11:52:56

There is, but it probably will be in the demo mode.

2018-11-21 11:18:40

is there any audio tutorial available for this game?

2018-11-21 11:54:45

Yeah...
www.nyanchangames.com/zikkyo/tdv

2018-11-22 04:02:42

No it wasn't the demo, I'm pretty sure that a free version was released that was open source and that was XP compatible.
Thanks.

2018-11-22 06:39:37

hey anyonehav issues running this game   i have pasted error log    Error log, created with build version 2.21.0.30661:
Error base exception: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'SharpDX.DirectInput, Version=4.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b4dcf0f35e5521f1' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
File name: 'SharpDX.DirectInput, Version=4.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b4dcf0f35e5521f1'
   at TDV.GUI..ctor()
   at TDV.Common.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\munawar\projects\Three-D-Velocity\TDV\Common.cs:line 238

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Error Description: Could not load file or assembly 'SharpDX.DirectInput, Version=4.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b4dcf0f35e5521f1' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
Stack trace:    at TDV.GUI..ctor()
   at TDV.Common.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\munawar\projects\Three-D-Velocity\TDV\Common.cs:line 238

2018-11-22 10:57:26

My ffriend also had the problem.
Oh, and my save got fucked up without propper reason. Here is the log
Error log, created with build version 2.21.0.30661:
Error base exception: System.NullReferenceException: Odwołanie do obiektu nie zostało ustawione na wystąpienie obiektu.
   w TDV.Missile.lockOn(Projector target) w C:\Users\munawar\projects\Three-D-Velocity\TDV\w_Missile.cs:wiersz 39
   w TDV.Weapons.use() w C:\Users\munawar\projects\Three-D-Velocity\TDV\Weapons.cs:wiersz 571
   w TDV.WeaponsHolder.activate() w C:\Users\munawar\projects\Three-D-Velocity\TDV\WeaponsHolder.cs:wiersz 32
Error Description: Odwołanie do obiektu nie zostało ustawione na wystąpienie obiektu.
Stack trace:    w TDV.Missile.lockOn(Projector target) w C:\Users\munawar\projects\Three-D-Velocity\TDV\w_Missile.cs:wiersz 39
   w TDV.Weapons.use() w C:\Users\munawar\projects\Three-D-Velocity\TDV\Weapons.cs:wiersz 571
   w TDV.WeaponsHolder.activate() w C:\Users\munawar\projects\Three-D-Velocity\TDV\WeaponsHolder.cs:wiersz 32

2018-11-22 11:59:42

thank you so much, but friend I need english, because I cant understand this language of tutorial. if there is any english tutorial, please tell me!

2018-11-22 12:09:01

Oh, I don't recall any english tutorials unfortunately.