2018-10-10 03:30:59

Rand? Hi, are you serious? I can't even get 200,000 after 10 minutes, can you give tips on how the hell people are getting 1 million points, and a level 34 or so gets over 500,000? Like I said I can't even get 200,000 and I am over level 50, any tips would be helpful, thanks.

2018-10-10 06:48:10

well, post 101 to answer your question, the key is to collect power ups when you can, kill anything you can when you get a weapon. collect as many lights as you can when you get light doublers. use the boost to your advantage. and most importantly, upgrade powerups when you can. I collect a lot of lights, then upgrade one thing at a time. for every max upgrade, it will cost you about 26000 lights. just remember that. note. the game can only achieve a full max speed. once it does, learn the patterns and how many seconds it takes to pass a zombie. it increases ever so slightly the longer you play. if you kneed any other tips, just ask. hope that helps.

2018-10-10 08:13:30

FEERtheGAME wrote:

FEER is nominated for "Game of the Year 2018" at the Futurezone Awards.
Big thanx to you all, you made us come that far

Congratulations! Can we vote on this?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-10-22 09:31:06

After the successful launch of FEER ( interviews, booth at the gamecity, game of the year nomination, a lot a press work)
where you all are a part of it, we go back to our office to make some improvements on FEER.
All gamers, old and new, inscribe for the newsletter on www.feer.at to keep in touch.
best hansjörg from FEER

2018-10-26 06:51:20

omg I love this game!

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2018-10-26 09:57:13

We have been busy the last week, so we did not look into here to hear all your questions.
But the good news, we released an update with more languages.

Feer now speaks also spanish, french and italian.
So all of you can improve their language skills in changing languages.

We added a quit button for the iPhone X users to be able to close the game.
We added a sound library for the powerup sounds to remember them better.
Now you can change your user name, in case of typo errors or other reasons.

so enjoy the update
all the best hansjoerg

ps. the canadians could rate the game, same with the australians

2018-10-26 14:43:56

nice, will update now
thanks for the grate game..

2018-10-26 15:47:12

so guys you made this game in Unity? How did you do it if you are blind? just wondering, as I want to work with Unity but its not been accessible up to this point

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2018-10-27 01:55:45

Thanks for the great update

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2018-10-31 09:57:47

Keep the updates coming its still a terrific game even though it makes me pull my vanishing hair out still! rofl
Thanks!
big_smile

2018-11-03 02:28:19

there might be a link buried somewhere in this forum, but trying to see if there is an audio demo of this game somewhere so I can hear how it sounds before I buy it

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2018-11-03 05:53:21 (edited by Dark 2018-11-03 05:56:33)

Thanks for the update, sorry I missed it. I'll be adding this to the site database as soon as things are up and running again.

Unfortunately, since the game is very stereo and needs headphones I can't record a demo, but I can recommend it if you like fast arcade titles with high quality sound and lots of goals to work towards.

Gameplay is relatively  simple not unlike the old tiger fight level of Tarzan Junior, but this is definitely a case of a simple thing done extremely well, particularly as regards to all the different missions, quests and unlockables in the game.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-11-03 15:01:54

I personally think there aren't many unlockables to get
I know everything costs 1500 lights or so but I miss having more stuff to work towards, maybe different zombies, idk different missions etc.
missions just multiplies your score, not your lights or anything else, and score is useless unless you decide to submit to internet.
i don't  know..

2018-11-03 15:30:04

I believe your mission level also affects the number of lights you get, which makes power up boosts easier to work for. more zombie types, more environments etc would certainly be nice to have, but personally I rather enjoy working my way through the different quests on the missions just for the sake of progress and variety, especially when the quests require some different actions like having to slide in the right lane many times or collect no power ups.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-11-04 09:43:16 (edited by FEERtheGAME 2018-11-04 09:45:02)

Feer has a youtube chanel, where you have a couple of audiovideos ( listen with headphones)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU6y7b … GHkys3Bgw/

2018-11-10 08:16:49

Feer now has a db page Find it here

2018-11-10 20:08:47

I am never good at these kinds of games, but I love it anyway!
Great sounds, lots of quests, and just an overall immersive environment.
You know you've created a good game when you have someone who is happy to pay for it, when they know they won't be great at it. :-)

2018-11-11 02:01:51

is there an audio recording of anyone playing this game? thinking about picking it up today

2018-11-11 08:38:28 (edited by Dark 2018-11-11 08:40:32)

@Smoothgunner, The developers have their own Youtube channel with various videos of gameplay Check it out here

Actually I should have added this to the db page.
Its a shame the game needs headphones otherwise I might have done a demonstration of it myself.

@Mirage one thing I really like about Feer, is the way the game is structured. There are lots of arcade titles out there where you play, you get a score and that's that. Oh, you can work to beat your own score or get a place on a global ranking, but essentially the gameplay is pretty fixed.
Those sorts of games aren't bad for a quick blast, but I don't tend to find I come back to them much.
The great thing about Feer though, is that with the missions, quests and need to unlock power ups, there is always something new to work for, its not just all about attaining the highest score possible in the shortest time.

its odd, I am not a super competitive person myself, but give me a quest or a goal to work for and I'll gladly put in plenty of time, indeed far more than I would put in just for the chance of being higher on a score board than someone else.

That is why I find I keep picking Feer up to have just another blast at it, indeed its a great game to play for short periods since you don't really need to assimilate a lot of information or try to rethink your way back into a mindset, you can just pick it up, dodge a few zombies and put it down again, I'm finding I play it a lot on the twenty minute train journey to visit my parents which I do a couple of times a week, I'm sure the conductor is in league with the zombies since they always seem to get me munched big_smile).

2018-11-11 09:28:48

thankyou for the info dark, and thankyou for the link to the feer devs. game sounds pretty cool, its 2bucks, so hey why not, i'll support the project

2018-11-11 09:35:06

Hi.
A suggestion. You should add a timer wen you die, for example. You survived 5 minutes and 40 seconds.
@SLJ You can replay the tutorial in the options menu, you press help and restart tutorial.

I am a gamer from the begining of my life, and that will not change :p

2018-11-11 10:02:07

David Woodbridge also did an audio demonstration.

His podcasts are pretty good.

https://davidwoodbr.podbean.com/e/feer- … game-demo/

2018-12-18 09:41:54

Hi everyone
spoilers

I like the new update very much, but I can't get past the bridges in the factory
I always fall down when I hear metal footsteps, I tried jump, slide, change lanes, nothing.

what am I doing wrong?

2018-12-18 10:47:52

I believe its something about being in the  correct lane, but I'm not quite sure how you determine which is the correct lane.
At first I assumed that it was a matter of staying put and not moving, but that sometimes got me killed, then I assumed it was being in the centre but that sometimes got me killed too.

I assume there is a way of working out which is the correct position to get across, but there's nothing I can find so far, so either its just a random death trap with a chance of killing you or I'm missing something.

2018-12-19 15:16:05

Hi,
Just wanted to mention this since I have no idea what may be causing it, and I am not sure if it's supposed to be normal. There's a lot more input lag than what it used to be like in the old version, as far as I can tell. My high score is about 314000 that I made back in level 35 or so, now I can bearly get a score of 200000 with level 45, because I run into a zomby that was just sitting there, in the center lain, and I flick and it doesn't flick fast enough and I die. It gets really annoying after a while. One thing I tried doing was turn off VO and use the system voice, wich seams to help a little, but not much.
So, is everyone experiencing this? Do you think it can be minimised more than currently possible? Is it because I am running it on an Iphone 6S, perhaps?