2018-11-11 00:23:34

So, all these Paladin Of The Sky topics made me want to take the game out and play it. However, here's the thing. My registration information doesn't work, and I think VG Storm said they don't give replacement unlock keys. I had it registered on an old computer, and am now trying to register it on this one. Can it only be registered once each time you buy it? If so, how should I go about getting it working? I can't uninstall it from my old computer, since the motherboard broke and the computer no longer works. Each time I register the game, it just brings me back to the name edit box after I type it in. If I escape that, it goes back to the main menu and the register option is still their, wich means the game is still in demo mode, or at least that's how I think it is.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2018-11-11 01:19:39

Insure there are no spaces or other extraneous junk at the beginning and end of your name and/or registration key, assuming it's on the clipboard and you're pasting it into the game. The name and registration key must match *exactly* so even one added, removed, or changed character in either field will break it.

2018-11-11 02:46:42

I just tried that, 3 times. No change. Should I contact VG Storm?

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2018-11-11 07:53:45

If you have too. My key works on multiple things, which is a very good thing, since I use windows on a virtual machine, and those things are apt to crash. If didn't get my key because of a typo, but I asked for it and was able to get it. I think the name and registration key are also case sensitive. Keep that in mind.

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie