2018-11-09 09:39:05

so, i have really bored and decided to brouze Dark's posts today.
but ya know as sune as i clicked the page, welcome error 500.
here is the page if you guys want to check it out bye yourself.
http://forum.audiogames.net/search/posts/user/166/
this doesnt happen on any user, at least i have checked for fiew guys so,

2018-11-09 11:00:59

@Omer, have you tried going to my profile and using the "view all dark's posts" link? that might be a better way around than trying the search.

No idea why this isn't working, but generally if i want to look at a specific person's posts I tend to do it from there.

Hth.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-11-09 11:25:44

i did with that way so thats why i wanted to inform it

2018-11-09 12:52:08

everything is fucked up after they changed to pan bb

2018-11-09 19:20:21

@AlirezaNosrati, I'm not sure what you mean exactly by "changed to punBB" this forum has used PunBB all the time its been upp.

Software has been changed and upgraded, and its true there was recently an upgrade to php7, which might be what you meant, since that has had a bug or two, albeit ones that have been quickly fixed.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-11-09 20:23:53

@5, no, he literally means "PanBB". This forum is no longer "PunBB". It even says at the bottom: "Powered by PanBB". Its a fork (and IMO a ripoff of) PunBB.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github