2010-09-09 22:23:37

O m g! I will make my self a super deekout moderator! That would be awsem! Or maybe a, well, I don't know!

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2010-09-10 00:49:02

I'd suggest not to use the title moderator, sinse moderating is a board position, ---- pluss of course there are far more fun things to be than a moderator ;D.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2010-09-10 01:02:51

Well, what fun things are there going to be. Can ya list some of them?

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2010-09-10 02:44:55

you could be, destroyer of the world! Maddened grenadier robot! Crazed gorbian infiltrator! lol!

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2010-09-10 12:37:19

Well the entire point of a custome title is that it's customized and you could have what you want.

gelatinus blob, headless ogre, super deac out robot blaster or anything else, it's just a chance to let your creative tallents have a free reigne.

You have however got plenty of time to think about it, sinse it seems the required post count is extremely high, probably over 1500.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2010-09-11 15:10:14

Heh I am not so fast, anyway what's the interest of creating a customised title:
Dark spammer of death
Post hunter
Forum messing
Bored duck and a computer
Computerboy / girl
It's raining messages
Nearly banned for spamming

But why has either Cendermen or Richard 500000 posts writed, when I have very hard to find them?

P.s:
Spraying machinegun with posts as bullets
Or any other titles you could get in mind

Audiogames has entered a new era. With blockbusters such as bk2, swamp, perilous hearts and the soon-to-come road to rage, audiogames takes a new shape. High quality sounds, multiplayer and very sufficiant AI is audiogames next step towards attention. The world is about to change so cheer with me, hurray!

2010-09-11 15:25:22

Because, as the site's admins and owners, they've been on here the longest. They don't post as often especially given the ending of the experimental games section, they've just had a long time to post them as well. Also look at mine or Dark's post count laugh.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.