2018-11-06 04:06:24

Level-headed: spending so much time playing games that the levels are constantly replaying in one's head.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-11-06 04:45:14

Bullshit. Both of you. You wanna prove your bug-finding skills, well, cut the mud-slinging, and see if you can find bugs now...
*slings mud at all you posers*
Lol!
In all seriousness, the same sentiment in earlier posts can apply to anything. Offer your help by all means if it seems like people are looking, but if a position is invite-only, respecting that also insures you clearly read and follow directions. I remember Gold Wave semi-public betas saying that if you can't find a code somewhere, you shouldn't install the beta, and if you contact Goldwave to request access, you will be redirected to that page of the faq where their position on betas is clearly explained. L-works does something similar, where from time to time there'll be a page on the l-works website that allows you to submit an application to become a beta tester. If that application isn't on the page, then chances are asking for access is not a good idea. So, for people wondering if he is looking for beta testers, well, I think if you don't see the application on the page, your question's answered, i.e not now, don't press the issue further?

2018-11-06 05:13:11

Joke's on you guys, because while you might be the best beta testers for LWorks, I would be the best gamma tester. Liam, I want to be on your gamma testing team, do you except?

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2018-11-06 05:26:09

Why would you want to go further down?  Alpha testing is where the real shit is at.  Nothing works the way it should, and there's barely any game.  I have built up enough tolerance and patience to unplayable garbage to be a part of his alpha testing team (or so says this piece of paper I'm reading).

The answer to your question is forum.audiogames.net/search

2018-11-06 05:38:05

bullshit! i'll not be on liams beta team, but, i'll go and be on beta teams for mainstream games! my beta testing skills are so high  thatbethesda studios is begging to pay me 999 million dollars so they can have me as a beta tester for elder scrolls v, why would i want to be in your beta team? big_smile

well, if i was a mod, i'd first ask you one question rtt, then give you admin. actually 2 questions, first, what's the correct room for this topic? and second, do you have a family member called cameron beaver?

2018-11-06 05:45:02

Does this explain the many, many, many bugs their games tend to have after launch I wonder?

The answer to your question is forum.audiogames.net/search

2018-11-06 06:47:47

You are all welcome to join the team that tests games once they are released to the public. big_smile

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2018-11-06 07:30:08

Liam, how dare you refuse me a spot in your beta team. As revenge, i shall load all the mud in china into a huge vortex and fire it at your pc. Good luck making bug free software now. Wahahhahhahhahahahahah.

2018-11-06 09:21:06 (edited by sunshine 2018-11-06 09:31:27)

aaron77 wrote:

Do you enjoy regular interaction with denizens of the internet?  Do you like dealing with regular flamewars (with real torches or flamethrowers?)  Does the idea of standing before an angry mob wielding pitchforks excite you?
If you answered ''yes' to any of these questions? you're in luck!  For the low price of $0, you too can become a moderator!
So what are you waiting for?  Don't delay, apply today!

hell yes! Wielding a pitchfork in front of a raging mob makes my dick hard, seems like my dick is cut out to be a moderator after all! big_smile tongue (I hope yall get the sarcasm here) smile and no, rtt entertainment, you need to spend some more time around the forum establishing your reputation before you can submit yourself for being a moderator candidate.

2018-11-06 09:31:19 (edited by JoWier 2018-11-06 09:35:06)

hell yeah. a thumbs up to post 14,5,9, and you too 34! lmao! heh i dont post here quite often, but i do read the things, its just the pressure of school work and my other personal life matters. but dont worry, i'm keeping up! and let's just say, this year on this forom has been, interesting. smile
well  ok, dont look at me like that, yeah i've not been here from such a long time, here's my big ass story:
yes, we all do want power at some point or the other. whether for good intentions or bad. (though unfortunately  most of them want it for the bad reasons) but some of us may mean well too. still, not meaning to be harsh here, but who are we, to decide. i mean, yeah of course we all might think we are capable, but afterall, the already existing mods and admins are there for a reason tongue. dont worry, they have enough experience to find that out too. and yes, even though you might not be chosen, you might be good at moderating some other things such as online games, or any other social site. hell, there are thousands of foroms out there. anyway, i come on this forom to enjoy games, and discuss about interesting softwares and stuff, i dont really care about being a mod or admin, afterall, the site is audiogames.net, not audiogamesmoderating.net tongue. honestly, i've kinda been feeling bad for all the recent happenings and the way the mods and administraters have been constantly pelted with critisism. i'm not saying, its something wrong, may be they were wrong in some cases, hell  we are all humans. what i mean is, enjoy the forom in the right way, play games, ask questions, we  all are here to help yah, and if you are wirthy to be promoted, you'll know. no need to worry smile
anyways, hope i get the chance to post here more often.
good day!

Abay chal.

2018-11-06 11:27:28

@31, it's because i didn't agree to be their beta tester
@34 thumbs up, or as a great man told me once, tumbsup
@35 thanks for reminding us of your big ass, for that, you'll get a tumbsup!

2018-11-06 12:50:55

Okay, okay! I get the point. No need for sarcasm. I only asked a question. Firstly, I believe the correct place to post would have been the site and forum feedback. And second, I don’t have a family member with that name.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2018-11-07 07:13:18

Lol. Well played, and Garrett, gamma testing? Lol. Did we go through any of that for Garrett's Life Emulator? Oh yeah that's why the registration system bug reports wound up on the cutting room floor.
Lol!
Liam @32: Very, very well played. Lol! Sorry Garrett, coming here with your gamma testing prowess is not gonna help you either buddy. Lol!

2018-11-07 20:05:12

Aww man! Looks like I'll have to try harder next time. And yes indeed, we did have gamma testing for the life emulator. Let me clarify though, we were testing out our new gamma ray on someone, and it worked. That person no longer exists. Thank you for being the best gamma tester we ever had, you will be missed.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2018-11-07 20:42:44

the funny thing is this guy has asked at least once before to be a mod, and he was rejected and told the rules. You'd think he'd learn?

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-11-07 20:50:00 (edited by redfox 2018-11-07 20:50:53)

also, lol, at 38, lol, you lol said lol a lol lot lol

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-11-07 21:01:37

There's no harm in asking. But you should always ask through correct channels. That would be like me walking in to the lobby of an office building and yelling. "Hey! Hire me! I've got great skillz!"
As opposed to sending a resume and cover letter.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2018-11-08 00:17:46

Also this topic is still in the *wrong* room of the forum....

2018-11-08 01:49:36

Miner moderation, no trouble here on anyone, no warnings no cautions.
I am sorry I didn't act sooner, So, the movement of this topic is between off topic and site and forum feedback, and my gut's telling me site and forum feedback, so... here goes... this topic's being moved there.

2018-11-08 02:22:05

Smiles.  I stumbled into this by accident, is this the right place to recruit beta testers for my next game?
end of cheeky trolling of topic

Try my free games and software at www.rockywaters.co.uk