2018-11-05 12:07:40

at post 20: When i opened item propertis, I found two edit boxes which were labeled curve, Found a fade shape button which one of them had a fast1 in the end of its name and the other one had slow1 in the end of it.
Nothing seems unlabeled or inaccessible in that menu. I also saw the "enabled" check box which was checked. But closing and opening the UI window, Closing and opening the VST itself, None did help. BTW i enabled the taskbar auto hide as well

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2018-11-05 13:50:27 (edited by gamesmaster 2018-11-05 13:54:13)

okay I installed the addons, maximized window and restarted NVDA.
When I start Melodyne and press enter on top menu and press the alt key, it just says melodyne untitled
It also says that the interface is partially hidden but I did change the screen settings

Pics or it didn’t happen

2018-11-05 18:39:34

27, read relevant instructions here . I hope they are clear enough, otherwise let me know.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2018-11-05 19:24:57

26: so Sibiac is working in REAPER and in FX window but it can not recognize AD2. If you have AD2, and not let say AD1, and if you use 64bit version of it in 64bit version of REAPER, and not bridged 32bit version, I guess the only way to understand the issue is meet online...

27: warning should not appear for Melodyne in case you use 0.18b3 or just uploaded 0.18b4. In case you can hear "Top menu", Sibiac is activated without internal crash. So it should work, as long as required options are set and you use up to date version of Melodyne.
After pressing Enter on top menu button, you should be in normal top menu. I mean it is served by Windows/NVDA. To return into Sibiac you should leave that menu by Escape, probably 2 times. You should hear "Top menu" from Sibiac and then you can start tabbing throw the overlay.

2018-11-06 08:27:41

hi
Given the extremely rapid rate of development I will say I am surprised at everything that we ca do with melodyne, and am in fact, in complete awe and having a little bit of trouble keeping things up to date in the reaper wiki, but I think I have finally managed to do it cool.
It seems though that I am not the only one with the problems you describe

if you use 64bit version of it in 64bit version of REAPER, and not bridged 32bit version, I guess the only way to understand the issue is meet online...

so then I wonder if I should use the 32 bit version of zampler instead of the 64 bit one? because it does not appear to work for me, despite configuring things correctly, though I suspect this is because my screen resolution is too low ,  1366 × 768

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2018-11-06 08:56:38

Zampler was my bug. One identifier is not stable as I thought... Patch version is already uploaded.

The screen resolution so far is only important for AD2. All other plug-ins are significantly smaller, so should fit with any resolution.

2018-11-06 15:19:44

I can confirm that Zampler is working now.  I ran it and was able to work with it pretty well.  Demo video coming soon.

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-11-06 17:29:40

oh, I see there was an update, should have looked at this before cluttering up the reaper list with it, though I have downloaded it and it does not work, so I am not sure if I am doing something wrong even though all of my settings are set accordingly, including magnification, the auto position of windows, and having them maximized and so on.
DO you need any rex files for testing or for demoing, G-Rad?

2018-11-06 19:59:36

hi, problem fixed, see latest e-mail to reaper list. And i also have updated this in the mini troubleshooting section in the wiki so anyone who still has problems can check this out as well.

2018-11-06 20:40:20

I have a bunch of packs to test with, so that's helpful.  There are a bunch of free ones all about and  Beats released a 2.5GB assault pack that I just grabbed.

iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-11-06 20:41:03

NOt sure if any of my stuff has REX files but maybe it'd be a good idea to have one just incase.

iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-11-06 20:58:18

rex files are pretty ingenious, actually but they are rather old tech now. A suggested way would be to slice files and use rea samploMatic, but that is way more involved, plus the quality that you get for each slice of the rex file allows you stretch the sound some more because recycle adds some form of artificial filler info that helps. So you can actually slow something by about 10 bpm and will not notice and weird artifacts as a result.

2018-11-07 05:13:07

Well I must not have anything that has a rex file setu, so yeah.

iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2020-05-30 08:10:20

Hey Azslow,

As you may already know, Melodyne5 was just recently released, with improved note correction/detection along with quite a few other features. However, I noticed that Sibiac doesn't (currently) work properly with this new version, it's impossible to get past the initial first time welcome screen. Are there any plans to support Melodyne5? If so I would greatly appreciate it!
Thanks.

Dreaming of a dystopian future.