2018-11-05 12:06:40

I was thinking and is it possible to make other things with lambda besides games? For example lets say I wanted to create a site in the old style of a bbs and have just a menu system for everything is this even possable? Also how do you build menu's? I would think there are just lists containing verbs.

Bitcoin Address:
1MeNca7h6m8du4TV3psN4m4X666p6Y36u5m

2018-11-05 17:32:26

I don't know, but I'd love to find out.

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2018-11-05 19:12:49

Anything is possible with MOO so long as you have the time and patients required.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-11-05 22:03:25

A menu verb is basically something that loops through and presents a list of options to a player, reads their input, and returns the option they chose. A menu built into another verb would just make decisions based on what option was chosen.