2006-02-11 21:35:52

Hi. I was just wondering if someone could just tell me, is there a program for Top Speed2 that helps you makes cars and tracks?

2006-02-11 22:47:49

Not right now, the instructions are on the playinginthedark site.

2006-02-12 17:03:22

Hello. I was playing Top Speed 2 and it is exactly the kind of racing game I was looking for. Excelent work. I love making my own cars and tracks. One thing I think would be cool is to put your own background music in your own track. For example, if you make a starwars track, you can put a starwars thieme song tho goe with the track. Then when you load that track, after the start your engines 3 2 1 goe, the the song whould play an it would continue playing until you quit the track or finish the race. Not only that, but I also think for the straight pieces of track that are equipt with croud, the ocean, and the airplane sounds, maybe you could add your own sounds to a straight track piece. Giving the track mor ambients sound effects if you will. One thing I have noticed, is when you make a vehicle, you can't set it up optional for the computer to audomatically select it for when your playing against the computer. It would be interesting if the computer selects one or more of your vehicles for you to race with. This is the best racing game for the blind I have ever played and its the only so far the I would call a racing game for people who are blind or visually impaired. Good job.
Regards
John.

2006-02-13 02:57:32

Hello again its John. I just thaught of some mor things to add in top speed 2.
1. You could add your own start your engines 3, 2, 1, goe prompt at the beginning of the race. And you could have a small peace of music at the beginning of the count down. Similar to the Mario Cart games.
2. You can have a shut down sequence for when the race is completely over and the cars would shut down.
3. And when you finish the race, the race, you could have different music like the Marrio Cart games. one for winning the race, another for in between winning and loossing the race, and the other for loossing the race.

2006-02-13 07:18:27

i said earlier about the computers not choosing your Vehicles. but these ideas are just so awesome.

2006-02-13 22:00:04

Hi! Anyone in the mood for multiplayer game? Server runs at
firebrand.kicks-ass.net

See you on the road!

In the hands of a gamer, word becomes weapon, argument becomes shield, and life becomes a quest.

2006-02-14 00:08:41

Nice suggestions.