Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org

2005-03-13 20:31:22

hmm. i

must check it out!
:smile:
have fun!

2018-10-14 07:47:51

hmm. I@ a mod of a few games but i'd like to do a mod of a game and extend my adventure. Lol

2018-10-14 11:40:58

oh i  love reviving old topics,  anthony you are my hero

2018-10-14 13:53:49

Oh. This one. From what I understand, it used to be possible to have listings for mods for games on the database? I guess now such things are handled by third party archives and such, but man how things have changed since 2005 audiogames.net.

I have a website now.
"C: God's Programming Language
C++: The object-oriented programming language of a pagan deity" -- The Red Book
"There, but for the grace of God go I"

2018-10-14 20:00:00

Who decided it was a good idea to resurrect a 13 year old topic? You could always make a new one...

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2018-10-14 20:51:33

what the fuck is this with you guys! what's the fucking problem! sorry for this but what the fuck is wrong with re viving topics

2018-10-15 04:53:35

I get why people are annoyed. It does tend to throw off the chronilogical flow of things. It's especially meaningless if nothing of value is contributed to it. Extra annoyance points for it being a topic that was only relevant during the time it was posted and ceases to be relevant afterwords. That being said, I personally do not mind the practice, and like with this topic, it's fun to discuss that at one point mods were submitted on this site. It'd just be weird to create a topic about it now, but with topics like this, it can be talked about. That being said, I don't think this question was ever answered in this topic. I do remember seeing this sort of thing happening while reading through ancient AG.net topics. What sorts of history was going on that spawned this question. I'm kind of curious now.

I have a website now.

2018-10-15 05:54:22

wow, lol im happy to be someones heerow, it's not often people say that about me they just turn my back on me. And hm ok uh.jasseoffire, can i ask u something? How many mods u done for a few games and can you make yr own game? Could do with something great for the last game i played yesterday was max pain mod for super liam. Wow, love it loads.

2018-10-15 07:50:15

anthony you do realize what you're doing is reviving these old topics which is just irritating. so please stop reviving it, and please don't act like nothing has happened... people are annoyed, but there, have a thumbs up for your persistance.

2018-10-15 13:32:41

damn guys, you are starting to piss me off to be honest, how could reviving an old topic iritate?, just, how, and why!

2018-10-15 14:36:46

At anthony12, I do not mod many games these days. I mainly have been working on my own game projects.

I have a website now.

2018-10-16 07:46:42

I say modding games is just I don't like it, because if someone has made a really good game, and then another person comes out with a mod of that game and calls it their own, how would you feel? mind you, for now I can't actually talk...