2018-10-14 01:21:10

Hi.  So I have a question about the side scroller Angel gift. When  you reached the end and meet the final boss, who I think is the devil by the sounds of it, How do you defeat him? When ever I try to attack, the game gives me a message about having to weaken him first but there doesn't seem to be anything I can do to weaken him  aside from stand there and just use my energy shield which just drained my own energy.  Those that have played the game, can you please tell me what I have to do to win. Thanks. Also, I noticed quite a few of you have quotes at the end of your messages. Is that something you just write in on your message or do you have to set that up?  Thanks. MegaCharizard out

If life ain't eventful ... Make it, For there is infinite potential.

2018-10-14 03:34:47 (edited by TheTechPianoPlayerKid 2018-10-14 03:41:04)

Hello,  I have not been able to beat this game. In answering your other question, if you would like to put a quote for all your messages, you go to your profile, and then click on identical to ”Your user name” profile, and under there, you should find something about a signature.  The quotes that says user name, is your actual user name.  Hopefully this helps.

”I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4 verse 13
If you want to message me, send me a message using the forum email,  since I do not check my private messages that much.  I also have a TeamTalk server. Message me if you would like to have an account on my server

2018-10-14 13:40:31

Hi,

Essentially, what's happening is that he is way too powerful for you, so even if you use your shield, you will take significant damage. There is something, however, that demons do not like, because it weakens them, and that is positivity. There is one place for each of the ones you have.

Good luck!

Rob

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion
Visit my site for all the things I do and to contact me.
You can also stop by for a slice of Pi

2018-10-14 13:59:22

lol Rob, nice one.

2018-10-15 04:09:22

can we save the game in it?
and can we skip seens?
i get frustrated by listening them too much.

2018-10-15 08:29:37

@TheTechPianoPlayerKid  thanks, I'll go take a look at that right after this message. @robjoy  The only things I can think of are the emotional gifts, but when I'm facing him, no matter how many times I spam control or P,  J and L, doesn't do anything. I really don't know what keystroke to use so that I can use the gifts when not on the roof. @kashmiri gamer  it doesn't seem to have a save function as I think it supposed to be completed in one sitting, however, you can skip the intro and go to the tutorial by pressing enter.

2018-10-15 19:14:56

The gifts are not meant for the demon, not directly, as it would take a lot of energy to completely fill up a huge demon, devoid of positivity. This is something that will be explained later, and yes, I do realise that I have dropped an indirect answer in regards to the existence of Angel Gift 2. tongue

So, if you cannot use your gifts on him, where else could you do it? Notice something odd in the centre? That's one place where you have to. But you have to use them in sequence, and the centre is not the first.

Rob

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion

2018-10-16 07:23:06 (edited by MegaCharizard 2018-10-16 07:25:29)

Do you mean the chiming sound? I can only find one and when I press control it didn't do anything. When you're facing the big Demon do you need to charge or am I just on the wrong one.  Also, to find out which one is necessary, do I still use D because it didn't work so am I missing something

2018-10-16 09:17:45

No, there is nothing here that could tell you what you need, as you need all three, just in a certain order. Just use control and then one of the gifts.

The reason why it did not work in the centre is because it is not the first place to start with.

Be sure you stand on the exact spot, even one footstep off will make it not work.

Rob

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion

2018-10-17 09:58:46

Wow! Finally managed to defeat the big guy, without losing a life too! Thanks so much robjoy!  Love the ending by the way,  got a cinematic classic Christmas fiel.  Love the instrumental version of Oh holy night as well. Great game!

2018-10-17 17:58:49

and once you beat the game, scenes can be skipped using space bar hehe

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2018-10-18 12:34:26

i am not able to complete the game with good ending.
what mite be the reason behind this?