2018-10-07 07:56:00

what? why did you give up on lc? sorry man, I didn't mean to do that much shit. I mean it. I went way too far and I apologize. continue. just stop flaming me on the anyaudio network. I was actually planning on helping you, a lot, but you've messed me up. so we're gonna wait for a bit, and if both of us can control ourselves for a while, I may, just may give you my mine class.

2018-10-07 09:48:39

Lol, you guys are just the perfect image of childishness.

2018-10-07 10:25:58

rory-games wrote:

hi. the first version of the undead strike ultra client was just released. it is a very advanced version of undead strike. harvest zombie teeth and use them to upgrade your character, go on your own missions or ones the game has built-in. the fun is endless!
link:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=908 … 5109231773

website says:

File was deleted from server.
File was deleted by owner or exceeded maximum storage time (100 days from last download).

2018-10-07 11:27:03

i gave up undeath strike, not lc

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2018-10-07 11:32:16

lool thums up to 52. Stop this childish drama.

Yours kindly

2018-10-09 10:42:50

hello all. I just released another update to undead strike after a long time's work. here's the news!
added mines! press left shift with m and spawn one where you are to make the zombies go boom! thanks to sbyw player ivon20 for helping me with a error that I was getting.
mission! when you do missions you get skill points. five in each mission to be exact. then you can go to the menu and go to the skill menu and use them on 3 all new skills!
added a corpse landing sound!
changed menu sounds to new ones!
forgot the link! nah just kidding, the link:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=338 … 2049522709
sorry but I do not have my site ready yet, my filezilla is being stupid and I need it to fix itself. if you know how throw up a post in the thread in the off topic room. but that's off topic. enjoy the update!

2018-10-09 10:50:24

hello all. just realized there's a bug with the skill menu for now don't upgrade your skills. I am going to release a patch soon with a ton more and fixing the bug.

2018-10-09 10:53:28

and just another post, no more for the moment, but this one relates to the drama going on between me, and simter, about undead strike and lost city, two zombie shooter games currently competing to be the best. I'm not going to try and compete with simter anymore; well of course I am but you get my point. I'm not gonna be saying anything like, oh, I'm gonna add this, ha, my game's better, bla bla bla. I have done enough stupid things in the last few weeks and this drama is just immature. therefore I have decided to just develop my game and help simter when he requires it; if there is a bug he needs help with or something like that. anyway good day to you all, and my apologies again to simter for the offense I have caused around the audiogaming community. have a good day again to all and enjoy undead strike, because the undead is striking...

2018-10-09 11:13:13

cool to see News regarding undead strike. BTW: it would be very cool if you could make Windows Versions of the games you already made for the Braille note. Could you make that? Then there would be even some new games for those who don't own an Braille note as well. Would be fantastic, since I am interested in These games as well.

2018-10-09 11:14:52

heh, that would be good. when I learn more bgt, I will make some games. like life sim and blindkiller. and also planning to make undead strike for braillenote! don't know why! just feel like doing programming on it!

2018-10-09 21:59:22

that website you uploaded it  to was giving me an  error evry time i click in the download link, meh, i would like to heare forword your game and try it out to, try uploading it to file.io or any other website elss

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2018-10-13 07:34:01

undead news for oct 13 2018:continues work on objects, nearly complete!working on a chat system so you can communicate with the other soldiers and things. It will also have features for testers such as /restore, /destroyzombies, and /fullreboot and some others. added death messages since now there are soldiers.added combat sounds. every few seconds you will hear something like a rocket launcher, a throwing star, or something like that. Incomplete and currently unstable.added a boss battle! he has 1000 health, and does huge amounts of damage as well as as being able to chase you really fast! He attacks fast also, so be very careful! make sure you have a lot of heal points and whatever your prefered gun out. added a nice little pop up system, which I will use later.some things pop up at startup also, such as a few tips, credits, etc etc.

2018-10-13 15:20:29

this game sounds really cool, but the download link in the first post doesn't work, you deleted the file. Can you update that link?

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-10-13 17:56:48

wait wait is it online?

Yours kindly

2018-10-13 22:36:57

all right, answering questions time. at 63, if you check over the last few posts you will see a link to an updated version of the game. and @64, it is not online, as of now, that  is...

2018-10-13 22:57:13

yo guys! just gonna put here that undead strike is not a game but more a code practice. well it is a game, but it is using the za source, so I'd just like to put up here the whole reason I am making undead strike is to practice coding so that I can make my own, non-source-using things! hope this helps you to understand a little better.

2018-10-22 14:40:26

@rory, thank you. If you want it i can host online chat server for or game server for you.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2018-10-22 18:22:19

Hi Rory, if new maps and areas come in, maybe jump scares could be a cool addition. Just a suggestion because mainstream games in this genre have jump scares as well sometimes and it could fit well for some enemy types.

2019-02-08 05:28:12

Hey all. Just gonna let you all know that I believe it is time for undead strike to come back. I am now experienced enough in bgt to re-write almost the entire thing, with some help from our lovely friend the masonasons game engine of course. But anyway, I’m going to be adding a lot of stuff, so keep a lookout! See? I didn’t discontinue it, I’m just making it in a different way. lol

2019-02-08 18:50:02

wait, so your making the game from scratch? without zombie arena? OOO!

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-02-08 21:44:44

i didn't know that was possible. isn't bgt just made up of other source codes scattered all over the place, and  you can put the blocks together with a few changes of patterns and poof its a new src on your hardrive?

2019-02-08 23:45:06

no, no no, bgt is a coding language. !

----------

2019-02-09 00:20:26

yeah...

2019-02-09 01:24:13

What things do you hope to add to make it a different experience? Also, what happens if I don't want to play online? There's times where I might just want to battle some enemies in an offline environment.

2019-02-09 16:08:39

you should have both online and offline modes

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.