2018-10-06 15:55:41

Hi Ffd and welcome. If you love audiogames your in the right place.
Hope you have  a good time burning things on the forum big_smile.

Any questions just ask, or go and check the site and forum faq over in the general game discussion area.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-10-06 19:07:08

thanks

Thumbs up

2018-10-08 22:46:56

My name is Everett; love gaming when there is time in the day for it. Stuck on level 25 of Tomb Hunter, was hoping to get some help with it and chime in to help others.

Thumbs up

2018-10-09 01:04:30

Hi Everett and welcome aboard. You're now free to post. Have fun.

Just myself, as usual.

2018-10-10 04:21:14

Hi my name is Michael, I'm from Germany and play swanp. I had already registered a while ago. however, my accound seems to have been closed. I would like to exchange with players about audiogames.

Thumbs up

2018-10-10 04:27:54

@Celmak, I can't imagine why your account should have been closed unless you've been naughty. If you have the username, please let us know what it was so we can take a look.

Meantime, I'll unrestrict your new handle. Have fun.

Just myself, as usual.

2018-10-10 22:58:09

Hi everyoe, my Name is Tayo Bethel, from the Bahamas. Igot  into audiogaming a few months ago, although I've known of this forum for years. I'm currently playing  A Hero's Call and loving it. I also played throughmost of the demo  of Manamon but stopped when I realized I wouldnt be able to get the full version any time soon. Looking Forward to meeting  the audiogaming community.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

Thumbs up

2018-10-10 22:59:30

Hi tayo.bethel and welcome to the forum.
This is definitely the right place if you like audiogames such as Manamon and A hero's call, hope you have a lot of fun here.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-10-11 13:08:27

hello, to all of audiogames comunity users, admins, moderators, and guests, who reading my comment
i'm mahdi abedi: and all of you know me as spammer, insulter, rules braker, cloner, etc
I was do kiddy things, broked rules, sometimes spammed, use insults when I was angry, and...
I know: dark and another admins dont say welcome again: I know, I made bad things about myself: I know you'll say lier, and what you want: but i'm not
I came with translater, and now, my english impruved for help of this comunity
chanss: this is what I lost and trust is second thing I lost
well
its my last time righting here as guy who banned
I realy want to change: I realy want to stop this stupidy things i'm currently doing
reacently I stopped most of wars and dramas and now, its time to change personality of myself
I'd like to know whats my problems and what I should do and what I shouldn't
in thirsday I was do a small joke about cracks and for that i'm sorry
as dark know(thanks to gamer2004 for rote my message to dark) my browser crashed and dont sent big_smile to comment, I was thing it sent: I fryed to it been a dubble posting and I dont do it
i'm realy, realy, realy! sorry for evrything I maked evry one
I want evry one read this comment
I want make frendly thing with all people in here, sam, carter, pranam, fredd, oussama, dark, aprone, evry one
I want delete my first personal thing I  made as spammer, braker, banned from most games, etc
I want help to change myself: I hope dark will give me chanss to come here again: I wasn't know your culcher, jokes
i'm sorry again
mahdi abedi, 15years old from iran

unban me please

Thumbs up

2018-10-11 13:17:42

@i'm_sorry AKA Mahdi:

Good to see you're coming around.

You've been banned for four months and your account will be automatically reactivated in February next year, assuming nothing else happens.

4 months isn't so long. You should wait for that time to pass and, when you come back, you can redeem yourself.

Just myself, as usual.

2018-10-11 14:17:05

hello, sebby
4 month is long for me who visit this site awr by awr
in this comment, i'm saying: if I do something out of rules, you are feel free to ban me forever
please: i'm sure I dont do thees again
now, I know evrything and please unban me: please: in this note i'm telling I never do my works I was do

unban me please

Thumbs up

2018-10-11 17:41:51

please tell me what did I rong, joking is rong? joke, and get ban! sad

unban me please

Thumbs up

2018-10-11 20:20:22 (edited by Slender 2018-10-11 22:56:20)

Mahdi, you should not beg moderators to unban you. Continuing to do this is an excellent way to not be unbanned.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

Thumbs up +1

2018-10-12 15:34:36

Yo. Unban my ass plz. Thanks.

Thumbs up

2018-10-12 16:09:46

Hi there, ironcross33
Your account is unrestricted, and you can now enjoy posting on the forum freely like before.
Ah hem hem, I'm sorry, I was just pretending to be an admin for the sake of fun big_smile.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

Thumbs up

2018-10-12 16:15:19

Seriously, I see as many members see that this guy has done nothing to deserve a ban. In the end this is a matter for the administrators which I don't want to interfere with.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

Thumbs up

2018-10-13 05:00:29

@ironcross33: yeah, good one. I mean obviously nobody's going to do a quick check to figure out whether you're fake or not.

Happily, multiple accounts aren't allowed on the forum, and you're coming in from an internal IP address inside the AWS network that's in easy reach of the ban hammer. So it's all good.

Just myself, as usual.

2018-10-13 13:14:48

Hi every one. I'm what my username says, an idiot. I like to play audio games, screem at my computer when ever something isn't working quite right or I lose that game I had every reason to believe I would win, spam the space bar on my computer wile killing that one virtual enemy, and generally be an idiot. I figured I would finally reregister after losing all the information to 2 other accounts over a year ago. No, I won't lose this one.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

Thumbs up

2018-10-13 15:33:59

Hi all, I hope I'm doing this right. I started browsing this cite months ago by stumbling on to a thread about manamon, one of my favourite games. From there I found the incredible collection that is the database of games which has helped me discover new worlds in the form of accessibal games. I am a highschool student living in New Zealand and lost my sight at two when I developed retina blastoma and had to get my eyes removed. For most of my life I did not know of audio games so the is verry exciting. I decided to join to understand gaming better and have a place of knowledge to ask my audio game questions as well as some day to know enough to be of service to people in my position now. Sorry this is short I'm typing on my phone with voiceover and it's two in the morning so hope this is enough. Can't wait to get to know you guys better soon,
MegaCharizard

If life ain't eventful ... Make it, For there is infinite potential.

Thumbs up

2018-10-13 17:26:17

@MegaCharizard: hi and welcome to the boards. You're free to post where you like. There's plenty of discussion about audio games on here, of course, and it's generally a nice place to hang out. Have fun.

@an idiot: hi and welcome back. Sounds like you'll be a valuable contributor to this place. We could all use some honest fun.

You said you have had accounts beforehand. Would you tell us which those are, so we can look into what happened to them? If we could examine your posting history, for instance, we might be able to understand what exactly happened and take the necessary steps to restore your level of access to them. Cheers.

Just myself, as usual.

2018-10-14 06:49:59

hello audiogame company, my name is anthony thomas and i live in north wales. Ok my english isnt a hundred percent as yr english. I was first in south africa but i came to north wales for uk is rather ok so people told me. I'm blind from birth, and i love audiogames. It'd be great having help with games i get stuck on, and i'll be happy to be apart of a gaming community who help out. Lol i no this should of been interesting but i am happy to make new friends.

Thumbs up

2018-10-14 07:00:03

Hi @Anthony12. Welcome to the forum. You've been unrestricted and can begin posting wherever you like. There are certainly lots of people on here discussing games. Have fun.

Just myself, as usual.

2018-10-14 07:17:02

aw thank u sebby! I'll have fun laughing at things i check out, and i feel glad i joined.

Thumbs up

2018-10-15 01:08:02

Yo hi and hello! I am Aloysius from India.  just moved to Uk. And I am blind.  I am playing audio  games since 2 years  I like to play side scrolar games.  Aaa yeah  I am 16years old and yeah bye and enjoy.

Thumbs up

2018-10-15 04:44:01

@Blindgamer28: hi and welcome to the forums. Your account is now unrestricted. Have fun discussing games.

Just myself, as usual.