2018-10-03 19:26:14

maybe this is a stupid idea, maybe i'm a stupid idea, i don't care.
Throw the jokes at me!
jokes blind people might say about audiogames. programs, etc, that a sighted person wouldn't understand. do it now! or just ignore this topic i don't care

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-10-03 19:48:01

I think this is an awesome idea. Unfortunately I don't really know any good jokes, but I'd love to see what people can come up with.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2018-10-03 19:55:21

I know a few but I like not being kicked ofa here../sarcasm

This is one of my favorites. Count the puns, guys...

Okay. So, you C the problem with learning to program? It's just so..so...basic. I mean, you gotta be really board to get good. Gotta divide your attention and tag along. So, you buy the books, right? It's what..404 pages. You can never find the precise bit you need, they keep stringing you along.

Okay another one?

You know that voice in your headphones? Nah. You're not going crazy. That's just your computer testing your sanity.

That moment when you you find BG.... on a site and your mind autocompletes T. Even when it isn't. Or when you mishear BLT as BGT.

Press W to locate life (Redspot players should get this one)

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

2018-10-03 19:57:20

you can say whatever you like on here, I guess if it gets to graphic or whatever mods can do there modding, but it's my topic god dammit!

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-10-03 19:58:58

no son, that doesnt  make you stupid

2018-10-03 20:01:05

blind people alwaise go crazy about how blind people are so under represented.
but then they go and make games with sighted people, I mean hipicrits!

that feelign wen your blind and deaf because you open redspot and listen to samtupy's logo and speaker test, samtupy productions! ow my ears productions!

----------

2018-10-03 20:02:57

Well....I did put /sarcasm there for a reason mind. Also that first one was more general nerd humor....but stil..

Audiogames. Because (download) size matters. Bigger doesn't mean better.

...you're welcome. Al of you. You're welcome

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

2018-10-04 14:19:47

Why did Superman leave the fortress of solitude?
He had to answer a Hero's Call!

Tomb Hunter: because the bigger they are, the badder they get.

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2018-10-04 15:28:33

Why did Superliam reset everyone's progress on Super egghunt? Because he wanted to completely destroy the eggs won.

How many audiogamers does it take to change a lightbulb?
Only one, but you can bet the new bulb has several irreparable bugs and wont' work work properly.

Why did the shark eat the entire naval fleet?
Because battleships is compatible with Jaws.

Okay I'll let people know if I can think of anymore.

Btw, @Fox, be as graphic as you like, just as long as you don't personally attack anyone that's fine.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-10-04 16:11:40

If you feel like destroying yourself, don't. Just come on RTR and let us destroy you.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2018-10-04 16:34:36

A kid was eating lunch at his school's cafeteria, when he bit onto something and lost a tooth, which he spit out onto the near empty plate. He picked up the tooth for his own keeping, but a bit of blood was there. When one of the lunch room on duty teachers came around a little later and noticed the blood on the plate, they asked what happened. The kid said, "Don't worry, that's just my Red Spot".

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-10-04 16:46:05

A blind couple are house hunting for a new home.
One house they enter is a lovely old house. It has an ideal location, great central heating, double glazing and seems to be everything they're looking for. There is only one problem, it has very high ceilings and stone walls which give the rooms a really nasty echo.

Other than this though the house seems absolutely perfect, so the couple go ahead and move in, hoping that once they get some carpets down and some furniture into the house the unpleasant noises will stop.

Unfortunately whatever they do, the place keeps reverberating, every little sound gets amplified and eventually they get so irritated with the situation they go to their landlord and tell him they want to move out.
The landlord is quite   upset, the blind couple have been really good tenants otherwise and he doesn't want to loose them.

"Look its an old house, I bet the problem is the roof, I'm sure if we just replace the roof things will be fine"

The Husband isn't convinced at all.
"We've tried putting insulation up there, we've tried everything! the place is still so damn noisey we really must! move somewhere else"

"No!"
Says the land lord.

"We'll replace the roof, I'm sure that will fix the problem. Please don't move out, we'll get the echoes off, live here!" big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-10-04 16:56:07

I will never hear that awful Rebecca Black song about Friday again without thinking of hunting eggs. Thanks, Liam.

What's the difference between Redspot and U.S. politics?
Redspot consisted of drama, dishonesty and people doing everything they could to one-up or abuse one another, while U.S. politics...wait, never mind.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-10-06 14:03:08

Here's one:
How many apples are their in that basket? I'm hungry.
Enough to make an apple sighter (s, i, g, h, t, e, r).

-----
YouTube
GitHub
Discord: @tunmi13#1880

2018-10-06 17:29:12 (edited by mastodont 2018-10-06 17:32:09)

what's up Marry? You seem to be bored. Come in the play room and I'll show you some dirty tricks! big_smile
What are you doing tonight? Come at my house and let's have a crazy party!

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2018-10-06 17:37:30

roflroflrofl

Yours kindly

2018-10-06 17:38:09

or come in my house and i can learn you how you can shoot with weapon. That was be a firefight

Yours kindly

2018-10-06 18:28:06

in a firestation
person 1 is playing a game
sinres are started to blare
person, get up get up, we have fire alarm
person1, hey, whait im already fighting with fire already
this isnt that good but, still, looool

2018-10-06 19:17:27

lol last two didn't make sense.
you know what's lucky for us? We won't get trolled on a twitch stream if people tell us to hit alt f4 to get some cool cheats!
Well, I don't know if most of the blindies knew about that, but that was the furst thing I learned, alt f4 exits shit.

----------

2018-10-06 20:22:28

***Warning, graphic, do not read rest of post if easily offended or a child under 18 years of age or legal majority in your country of residence***

What do you call someone who jacks off so much, they're good at that, and only that?

A BeatStar!

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-10-07 00:31:21

why did the sniper draw his weapon?
because he wanted to make a red spot!

2018-10-07 02:10:14 (edited by Merin 2018-10-07 02:15:49)

Ensign Tarzan Junior decided that tonight was a perfect night for some monkey business.  As he ventured out of his dark room and through the gate leading from his home, he glanced back and was able to appreciate the effort it took to build his house.  You see, being a castaway in a swamp made little difference to him. He had bricks.  23 of them, to be exact.  He was hoping that to get through his seasonal depression, adiquatly named his shade of doom, he would take an adventure at ssea.  He was working against the clok, you see, as his alter Aego, Airic, was struggling to break forth.  You see he feered his ability to keep his multiple personality in check when he did not receive his blackbox.  To console himself, he went to watch a little bit of beach volleyball, and ended up in a fucking super tennis rink.  The women were nice to look at.  They weren’t any beauties from the Celtic tribes, but still, Tarzan couldn’t argue that they weren’t drones, either.

As he flirted a little bit, he got one of them to agree to take a drive back to his  humble home.  Her name, it turns out was Cindy.  Inspector Cindy, he was informed.  As they traveled in style, Tarzan couldn’t stop anticipating the judgement day to come.

After they returned home and did what all couples do, they lay on the bed the next morning, speaking in soft words.  Tarzan told Cindy, “I’m glad you made that choice of games we played last night.  Being a cyclepath on the road to rage while exploring your jungle with my Snake, finally allowing me to claim your playroom was most invigorating.”  With a smile, Cindy replied, “When you finished, it was so spactacular, tarzan.  You pulled out, gave your pipe a good pull, and it it exploded all over my face.  It had the color of a snowball, and the consistency of a mud splat.  Really good going, Tarzan.  I’m not sure how I’m going to forget this crazy party.  But I must get back to work.  I’m a pizza delivery woman part time, and it’s time for me to move on.  I must explore the metropolous and survive the wild hords of the urban dead.  I can now say that you are not a slender man if you get my drift.
Have a good day, Tarzan.”

As she left at top speed, Tarzan smiled to himself.  The road to life is a good road, he thought.  One final thing for him to do was to go to work himself.  Tarzan was a trucker, you see, and he definitely needed to swing by the UMart to purchase some gator aid.  The allure of wanten cove will call again.  Maybe next time, Tarzan will elect to bed super Liam.  That would be fun.  He would then be able to state he has answered the hero’s call.  Comfortable that he was of sound mind, Tarzan set out on his next adventure to fayte.  That adventure began with a game of golf.

That's all I could fit in on such short notice.

2018-10-07 04:15:14

@22, holy, fuckin, loooooool! do more! more more more moremoremore!

----------

2018-10-07 04:35:32

@22 dayuuuuummm I just... holy shit, word smith.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-10-07 06:25:33

@Merin I'll bet the previous nights events were a techno shocker for him, right?

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER