2018-10-06 05:25:22

Can someone please explain what  SkullGirls  is about? Not sure if I spelled the name correctly. What operating system is it compatible with, and is it accessible?

”I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4 verse 13
If you want to message me, send me a message using the forum email,  since I do not check my private messages that much.  I also have a TeamTalk server. Message me if you would like to have an account on my server

2018-10-06 05:57:30

it's steam based and it is basically an arena fighting game.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2018-10-06 07:13:24

It is indeed a fighting game available through steam. The game itself is accessible, though, you will have to work through steam to grab it. Accepting server invites, and some other procedures that use steam are not accessible, but these are few and far between, and I doubt you will ever necessarily need them. There is always a slight work around, anyways. It's a good game, and I'd recommend picking it up.

I have a website now.
"C: God's Programming Language
C++: The object-oriented programming language of a pagan deity" -- The Red Book
"There, but for the grace of God go I"

2018-10-06 14:06:04

what is this game? or is it accesseble for blinds?

Yours kindly

2018-10-06 15:35:12

Yes it's totally accessible and can be read through your screen reader. The game is fun actually.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2018-10-06 15:57:52

where i can get it

Yours kindly

2018-10-06 16:10:43

How can i sign up for steam. Cant read capta to complete my acount creation. Any tips?

2018-10-06 16:38:42

i don't know how,  cause i got help from my sighted friend in here
i'de recommend if you have sighted someone ask them,  the captcha is very painful

2018-10-06 16:53:12

i have no problems with steam i use nvda and i can use it without problems.

2018-10-06 16:55:50

Are use voiceover most the time. I have a Mac, but I also use windows on my Mac, with a virtual machine VM Ware Fusion

”I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4 verse 13
If you want to message me, send me a message using the forum email,  since I do not check my private messages that much.  I also have a TeamTalk server. Message me if you would like to have an account on my server

2018-10-06 17:11:02

Steam is accessible enough to do mostly everything. Now there are a few changes like redesigned contact list and chat which is fully accessible.

Here's my guide how to set up everything.
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=13431

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2018-10-06 18:07:29

@SirBadger
Just one correction... lol Skullgirls is not an arena fighter. Smash is an arena fighter, J stars Victory VS is an arena fighter. Skullgirls is a traditional fighter.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2018-10-08 02:14:22 (edited by blaze 2018-10-08 02:15:20)

Skullgirls is an indie fighting game that has been made completely accessible. If you haven't played other fighters (Street fighter, tekin, killer instinct), a fighter is a genre in which two characters face off in a two dimensional playing surface, and you are looking at the characters from the side, much like a sidescroller. Controls consist of a number of attack buttons that operate your character's hands and feet. In the case of skullgirls, three buttons perform punches and three perform kicks. In addition to these "normal" attacks, each character possesses a number of special moves which take longer to execute, but do more damage or have special properties (teleportation, ability to hit a character in the air,or fire long range projectiles among others.) Characters also have some kind of meter that allows them to perform even more powerful moves. In sg they're called blockbusters, and they're even more powerful specials. That's the basics of what a fighter is, but there's a whole lot more to have fun with. I highly recommend this game to anyone looking to dip their feet into the mainstream world. I tried to make tutorial videos about sg, but the first one sounded so horrible that I was discouraged from publishing it or continuing with the project. I've never been good at talking to a camera.
It's also worth noting that the game is available for xbox and ps4, though I don't recommend this since you'll be missing out on the amazing screen reader support implemented specifically for us.

2018-10-11 02:33:08

I.e. two people stood next to each other punching each other until one falls over

2018-10-11 03:22:00

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-10-11 04:54:41

@14
Yeah... that's only if you watch button mashers play.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.