2018-10-04 23:27:17

How do you change your username on audiogames.net and on the audiogames forum?

”I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4 verse 13
If you want to message me, send me a message using the forum email,  since I do not check my private messages that much.  I also have a TeamTalk server. Message me if you would like to have an account on my server

2018-10-05 00:50:37

you need to contact one of the admins with your exact old username and what you want to change it to. for example:
hi, aprone. can I change my username from rory-games to rory-gamer? note: don't actually change my username if you see this. you can read the faq, I might be slightly incorrect about who to contact and how, but yeah.

2018-10-05 01:44:36

Use this topic to request a name change, though be aware that only one name change per user is allowed to reduce confusion.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2018-10-05 06:55:08

Moderation!

Slender is correct, go to the username change topic in Site and forum feedback and request a name change, though be sure to read the first post carefully so you understand what is going on.
Also, speaking of site and forum feedback, this topic belongs there so is being moved.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-10-05 07:24:06

you go to name change topic