2018-09-27 09:52:31

maye administraters kum and ancer me?

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2018-09-27 10:12:58

Hello mongoo_4044, welcome to the forum, i have unrestricted you. Might i suggest if you have something to say shortly after you have made a post, try to edit your previous one instead of posting multiple posts all at once. Enjoy the games here, and we look forward to you joining in the discussions on the forum!

Thumbs up 0

2018-09-27 22:53:20

Hi anonymous100  welcome to the forum.

Just to make absolutely sure your actually a human poster do you mind saying a  little about whether your interested in the subject of this forum, that is audiogames.
sorry to give you the examination but I noticed your email address was a temporary one, and as we've had problems with spambots on the forum I would just like to make sure.
Just let us know your interested in what this forum is about  your account can be unrestricted.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-09-28 11:23:39

Hi Lindel and welcome to the forum.
While we occasionally discuss mail programs here,  that is not really what the audiogames.net forum is about. If your interested in games accessible to blind and visually impared people  that use sound, please let us know and I'll be glad to unrestrict your account.
sorry if this sounds harsh but we have had problems with spambots.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-09-29 08:13:43

hi, my name is anton. and I am blind, and wand to dikus wit other people on audiogames. I am from germany. so I cant speak english so goot.

Thumbs up

2018-09-29 16:29:15

Hi anton and welcome to the forum, if you want to talk about audiogames this is definitely the right place, and don't worry about not having English as your first language, this forum has people from all over the world (including several from Germany).

2018-09-29 19:29:00

Hello,
I'm legally deafblind, so audiogames are not my kind of game. However I noticed MUDs and MUD-clients getting discussed here. I thought it couldn't hurt to join nd add my expertise... or whatever you want to call it.
Basically I've fiddled with TF, VipMud and MUSHclient (in this order) and tried some more who weren't accessible at all (or at least rather uncomfortable to use).
I'm a coder and have written several console programs in various languages myself.

Programmers shouldn't call errors exceptions. They're way too regular.

Thumbs up

2018-09-29 19:40:47

Hi!
I'm Musshi (or at least that's my username and thus the name I'll go by), and I'm a legally deafblind coder.
Now you probably wonder why I'd join an audiogames forum.
Let me first state that there are text-based games with audio parts (or the other way round) which I can still play.
I also noted that you discuss MUDs and MUD clients and I think I have a lot to say to this, as MUDs are my favourite game type.
Re coding: Yes, I know several programming languages, markup standards and the like - though I've never managed to built a graphic user interface (GUI) *scowl*. Nonetheless, I'm pretty certain I can help with getting the hang of most popular languages, so feel free to send me private messages.
Any other questions I'll answer, too, if I feel like it.
Hope we'll learn a lot from each other.
Happy gaming,
Musashi
PS. Dear moderators, please check out the description of the introduction forum - there's actually a difference between your and you're. I know this is pedantic but not everyone uses screenreaders, and your used like you're just makes me flinch. Thank you very much.

Thumbs up

2018-09-29 19:45:22

Musashi wrote:

Hello,
I'm legally deafblind, so audiogames are not my kind of game. However I noticed MUDs and MUD-clients getting discussed here. I thought it couldn't hurt to join nd add my expertise... or whatever you want to call it.
Basically I've fiddled with TF, VipMud and MUSHclient (in this order) and tried some more who weren't accessible at all (or at least rather uncomfortable to use).
I'm a coder and have written several console programs in various languages myself.

Sorry for that unfinished post. Accidentally hit send. *embarassed*

Thumbs up

2018-09-30 04:03:46

Hi Musashi.

Welcome to the forum.
There is certainly a lot of discussion of textual games around here, muds, browser games, interactive fiction, as well as games on Ios that could be played via text as well.

Hopefully this forum can help you find some games and let you share your own expertees.

2018-10-01 15:08:39

Hi.My name is Ionut.Im fully blind and i discovered this site not long ago.I already love that soo many games for blind people.Until 1 week ago i didnt even think that they are games for blind users.Glad to be here.

Thumbs up

2018-10-02 08:14:59

Hi and welcome.

Glad your having fun with all the games etc, hopefully you'll have a good time on the forum.

2018-10-02 19:50:16

Hi everyone.

My name is Emanuella Helena and I'm from Brazil.

My interest in this subject arose because here in my country does not have many accessible games, so I decided to turn that interest into my research for college. I have a questionnaire that I like to post here and would like your help to answer it.

Glad to be here!

Thumbs up

2018-10-02 23:47:12

I'm not exactly new but I haven't needed to really comment on the forums until very recently, I've joined a game developing team a couple weeks ago and will of course need to participate in some of our topics. Thanks

"You are here to make a difference, to either improve the world or worsen it. And whether or not you consciously choose to, you will accomplish one or the other."
- Richelle E. Goodrich

Thumbs up

2018-10-03 00:36:17

hello everyone. It's Acer. I love audio games and I have played them for 4 years now

Thumbs up

2018-10-03 05:13:44

How long take to the admins to unrestricted me?

Thumbs up

2018-10-03 06:52:16

@ Emanuella Helena : Hi and welcome. You're free to roam these hallowed halls, and post wherever you want. We'd certainly be interested in your research.

As co-admins, we're a small staff, but we try to look in when we can. We aren't on here all the time though, so it sometimes takes a while. Sorry about that.

@jacerbt : Hi. Sorry about this, but can you tell us a bit more? I'm afraid spammers do make it hard for us to tell sometimes who's in the club and who's starting trouble. Can you name the games you've tried? Tell us a bit more about yourself and how you came to find the forum? Just a bit more would help.

@ Darkwolf: Hi. I don't know who you are, but you get mentioned a lot, so I suppose you must be real. smile Welcome to the forum.

Just myself, as usual.

2018-10-03 16:32:50

Sebby wrote:

@ Emanuella Helena : Hi and welcome. You're free to roam these hallowed halls, and post wherever you want. We'd certainly be interested in your research.

As co-admins, we're a small staff, but we try to look in when we can. We aren't on here all the time though, so it sometimes takes a while. Sorry about that.

@jacerbt : Hi. Sorry about this, but can you tell us a bit more? I'm afraid spammers do make it hard for us to tell sometimes who's in the club and who's starting trouble. Can you name the games you've tried? Tell us a bit more about yourself and how you came to find the forum? Just a bit more would help.

@ Darkwolf: Hi. I don't know who you are, but you get mentioned a lot, so I suppose you must be real. smile Welcome to the forum.

Thanks Sebby!

Thumbs up

2018-10-03 17:58:39

Hey.
I'm Nikita from Moscow.
I want to talk about games and topics around blind people.
Thanks.

Thumbs up

2018-10-03 19:15:13

Welcome to all the new people. It helps myself to make me feel not so new. wink

2018-10-04 07:47:16

Hi Nikita if you want to talk about games this is definitely the right place. Hope you have fun.

2018-10-05 08:40:46

David from Finland. We, myTrueSound.com, are a company developing audio games. Our first game, Goldgun, is a cinematic playable adventure to be launched on 31.1.2019.
I've been following the forum for some months now, but now is time to be more active. Regards, and keep doing it good.

mytruesound.com - we hear the difference

2018-10-05 08:48:50

@david_oliva: Awesome! Glad to have you aboard.

You're now unrestricted and can post in any room. Enjoy your stay and I'm sure we're all looking forward to your releases.

Just myself, as usual.

2018-10-06 12:59:40

yo guys.
My name is fireflamedragon.
I live in Kenya Nairobi.
I love audio games, since i've played them my hole life.
I'm not a good writer but bare with me for a minute.
I love side scrolers and especially online games like the playroom. I hope this is enough.
Find me on the playroom. My user name there is deathdragon.
Bye, have a nice day.

Thumbs up

2018-10-06 13:08:39

oh forgot to say this in my last post.
I'm 18 years old and i'm blind. That's all really short i know.
Bye, have a nice day

Thumbs up