2018-10-01 20:31:33

Available now at www.rockywaters.co.uk
The game genre is a mix between strategy, RPG, and adventure.  As village leader, You have to manage your village resources, solve puzzles and complete quests.  You have around 100 villagers, but many demands on their time.  You will have to defend against wolfpacks and gangs of outlaws.  You can make goods in the village and sell them at market.  You can win favour with the king, or earn respect from the gods.  You can send villagers on journeys or take a quest from the village witch.  The brave may even choose to visit the dragon, the choice is yours
Your mission, should you decide to accept it is to:
- Defeat the outlaws
- Clear the forest of wolves
- Build a manor for the King
- and, somehow, quell that pesky dragon 
The game has an unfolding storyline and comes with low vision graphics and many atmospheric sound effects. The game has automatic screen reader detection and full screen reader support, It comes as a self installer and has full instructions in the game.  This is by far my biggest project to date.  Please download and enjoy.

Try my free games and software at www.rockywaters.co.uk

2018-10-01 20:48:00 (edited by wiam-s 2018-10-01 20:48:34)

sounds awesome, Will check it out
Thanks

2018-10-01 20:56:35

Congrats for releasing the game, I'm checking it out right now and wish you success in your future projects.

2018-10-01 21:05:26

Awesome! I am downloading it now, Thanks for the game!

2018-10-01 21:44:24

yay, downloading...

2018-10-01 22:35:36

Oh yes sir, the day has come, I shall try this at once.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-10-01 23:46:32

So uh, I start it up and hear, now loading rocky waters dragon village, then nothing. The window is visible but nothing happens when hitting any buttons.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2018-10-01 23:53:50

By releasing this you just made another bad day in my life a Little better. Was waiting for it since I read about it in the General discussions Forum. Thanks for the game smile
Greetings,
Ciri, the witcher.

Greetings,
Ciri, the Witcher
(If you want to get in touch with me, contact me via twitter (ciri1240)

2018-10-02 00:10:15

I'm not much of a strategy game person, but for those who love this kind of game, I'll tell you right now that you're not going to be disappointed. Far from it, in fact.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2018-10-02 00:49:40

@7 what operating system and screen reader are you using? it's been tested on 7 8 and 10 and so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2018-10-02 01:00:52

hello.
i wanted to try this game but i get fatal error.
the error said failed to execute script.
what should i do?

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2018-10-02 01:20:10

Just played the game for an hour or so.. The game's really good! I am not much of a strategic Person but I wanted to test it because I like games like that although I nearly always fail big_smile but I really like your game.. BTW: Sorry for my spelling and grammar right now but it's 1:30 AM and I am too tired to write well-written english smile
Greetings,
Ciri, the witcher.

Greetings,
Ciri, the Witcher
(If you want to get in touch with me, contact me via twitter (ciri1240)

2018-10-02 01:39:06

Hi folks, firstly thankyou all for downloading.  Stirlock and Music, could you both try downloading again, just in case the traffic volume has corrupted your download.  Please then reinstall.  Assuming that does not work, please let me know your system specs, operating system, what screen reader you use, whether your sapi voices have issues, and I will try to sort it.  Also let me know whether my other software works for you.  If you don't want to post all that here, please email me.  Cheers.

2018-10-02 03:30:33

awesome game rocky!
also, any way we can translate this game to other languages?

follow me on
twitter
now go away, don't talk to me

2018-10-02 06:04:59

could someone do an audio tutorial on how this game works. I'm not shur what I'm doing. lol

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2018-10-02 06:35:03

Just wondering...
spoilers
You have been warned.
Where does one find the witch's ring? I'm stuck with a red dragon burning my stuff down, but I've searched everywhere and can't find the damn thing anywhere. lol Any help?

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2018-10-02 07:07:27

I could give spoilers and tips, but it's only been out a few hours plus it's not my place to do that. I think people will work out the quests though.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2018-10-02 07:12:27

Never mind... found it.
Didn't really expect it to be there, considering...
spoiler
The fact that you gotta repeatedly dump gold into sending people out and just waiting and hoping.
I never found that toad though.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2018-10-02 07:20:13

So yeah, I'm using win 10 and NVDA. I redownloaded the game and reinstalled and still the same sadly. Not even an error, the program just sits there after getting the loading message.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2018-10-02 09:16:24

I can survive for a few days, but how would i go about getting quests?

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2018-10-02 12:33:58

is there a way to make the merchant return?

2018-10-02 12:50:10

Stirlock, thanks for trying that one.  Bit baffled here, but as we all like puzzles lets try a couple of other things.  As Badger says its been tested on windows 10 and NVDA, cheers to Buzz for this setup.  A fix that worked for someone else is to right click on the desktop shortcut and run as administrator.  Another try is to briefly turn off your anti virus in case of a false positive, one of my programs had an issue with the Avast anti virus but was fine with every other anti virus program.  Thirdly try choosing an alternative SAPI voice, sounds weird, but worked for someone else as they had a broken sapi voice, I do have code in there that links up with your sapi voice as it is a valid option.  If any of those fixes work let us know as it may help other folk.  cheers.

2018-10-02 12:55:48

hello, great game, is there a way to change the games resolution?

2018-10-02 12:58:01

The river merchant moves up and down the river.  He comes from greedy city and sells a few items, then he moves eastward towards hungry village.  There's not much trade there so he comes back a few days later, moving one tile at a time.  He now goes the other way, but, and this is something I cannot understand, his boat still points in the same direction.  he also keeps bumping into the bank every time I see his boat.  He always has his sail up, whatever the weather.  Anyways, he toddles off towards Greedy city and comes back a few days later with more goodies.  Why, I just don't know, because he still has all that kit anyway.  Anyone think of a good name for him?  the best I could do was jolly Roger, but somehow that does not seem right.

2018-10-02 13:00:57 (edited by sunshine 2018-10-02 13:01:49)

This is an absolutely fabulous game! Keep up the good work! big_smile
edit: I am playing it on windows10 1803, with JAWS. No issues. Working perfect.