2018-09-30 23:34:36

Hi,
Why can't the dropbox or other links be put in this thread? From the way I see it, this game is another offline experience and actually seems a bit fun. Maybe wait for the new bugfix version and then post it.

2018-10-01 00:15:41

the cannon is meant to be really slow because it scatters; I'm going to be fixing the wolf not showing up bug, you're meant to keep your teeth when you die or else the thing would be impossible. the dodging bug where you cant fire, you can, just wait a few seconds, this is just so when you're dodging you cant just shoot the zombies straight away, its more there for escape, like jump away then turn back around and wipe them all out. also gonna fix the campaign bug, I did some stuff with 2 d and accidentally put p.play_stationary("amb2.ogg",false);, i will be changing that to true. also, no custom zombie creation yet, there will be custom map creation, it will be called build your own campaign, you can make platforms, set the max x, ambience, and also spawn zombies. also, who noticed what happens when a zombie dies?

2018-10-01 01:04:06

I noticed it. It's a pretty cool little nod, but I'd like to recommend a better way of doing it. Maybe keep the same tile it fell on, but add a blood squirt sound or something like that.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2018-10-01 01:12:48

maybe, but I just think that would get way way too spammy, in the way that you kill so many zombies there will just be so many around.

2018-10-01 03:26:06

can't wait to try this game when the bugs are fixed.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2018-10-01 04:04:41

@19, um, it should, the nvda controller client is in there... I will put the 64 bit version of it just in case though, if I can find it.

2018-10-01 06:15:17

Here is a suggestion for when there is a update for the game. Why not have a option in the game to update the game when there is a new version?
This would make updating the game easier for users.

2018-10-01 09:41:18

great idea! I have been planning on adding this feature when I get a website.

2018-10-01 10:44:29

you mean the corpse sound one, that actually has no landing sound but funny anyway

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2018-10-01 14:08:05

yeh simtor, as if you can do any better

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2018-10-02 01:41:04

hey hey, no need to be rude to simter, he's trying. I'm making a corpse landing sound actually to put in the game.

2018-10-03 11:58:18

hi there to all players. just a little update on me not releasing an update in a couple days. would have, but I've been having trouble with the mine code. In the next update, hopefully tomorrow, maybe the day after, however, depends,  that code may be ready. Also another couple things, the campaign mode is going to be renameed to free-for-all and the mission mode will be the main point in the game. what that is is you get told a target, say kill 13 giants, and if you accomplish the mission you can press enter and if it's complete you win between 10 and 20 zombie teeth. by that time I'm also hoping jc-hosting will respond to my sign-up email so I can get that up and running. well that's the news, and enjoy the game!

2018-10-03 12:15:25

hi
add saveing evrything in game when you exit the game

2018-10-03 18:16:29

pritty good news and thums up to post 38!

Yours kindly

2018-10-03 19:30:47

Hello,
Can you also add an auto-updater, because it is very annoying if I have to redownload the game everytime there is an update.
Otherwise great work!

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2018-10-04 00:56:01

well I was planning a save feature... maybe only of your kills though, because otherwise the game would get very boring. also, about the auto-updater, I'm going to add a check for updates option in the main menu, when jc-hosting puts up the site. in other news, I've made the stupid cannon not so stupid any more! and thanks to zapsplat, new chars and more coming soon!

2018-10-04 02:50:52

ok, I completely take this all back. there are so many errors in this thing, it  will take me aproximately 26.3 million years to fix them all. well I might be exadurating a bit there, but there won't be an update in a while unless these problems are stupidly small which they, as far as I know, are not.

2018-10-04 07:54:40

I realy like that it is playable offline. Cool Thing, Keep it up.

2018-10-04 10:45:39

it is by the way a non-terminated string literal. If someone could explain how to fix them, we'll get this thing going as soon as possible again.

2018-10-05 06:44:37

well turns out those errors were not too big, the mission system is also ready, a new char might be coming out with the next update as well. sorry about the inactivity of the game for a while. another thing... I've had a bit of trouble with my website and web ftp, says it cant handle the request. but that's for the topic in the off-topic room, and if you know how I can get this all set up properly (directed ti simter mostly, cuz I know he has a webpage on this thing) but for anyone who knows what the problem is please post something in there on how I can fix it. thanks, and have a good day!

2018-10-05 08:02:19 (edited by Niklas 2018-10-05 08:04:48)

wow, that are good News regarding udead strike. Cool. A nice Feature for the game would be game Controller Support, maybe even with force Feedback Support as well if that is possilbe.

2018-10-05 10:02:26

Force feedback? in bgt? Hahahahahahahahahaha soy soy soy!

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2018-10-05 10:47:10

Since I never programmed in BGT, i don't know if that works or not. So, there's no reason to laugh. It was a Suggestion, lie others make suggestions as well.

2018-10-06 00:33:34

look, I'll try and see what I can come up with. planning to also make the firing button the left mouse button.

2018-10-07 03:42:00

i gave up on that project because roori keeps calling lc bad, for no reason, and you still have no cool map in campaign and no webpage and that are only a fiw things a dev needs. Especially he needs to deal with other devs, and not the way you are doing it right now

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber