2018-09-28 18:00:10

@voyager2264 Are you using more than one language input on your computer?

2018-09-28 23:04:36

Hi.
I am curious if someone could help.
I lost my eurofly save file during a harddrive crash, does someone by accident have an Eurofly save around where the class 2 planes are already unlocked?
I remember that I had them already but not the class 3 planes which I still want to unlock.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-09-29 05:02:48

No, I’m only using the English language on my computer.

2018-09-29 05:25:52 (edited by Mohammed-mufleh 2018-09-29 05:34:54)

hi all i wander about how  to do the stop over tasks? I mean when I stop and land then went to take off I can’t contact approach tower

2018-09-29 20:10:21

@254, when you stop over, you contact ground to pick up your next passengers. When you're ready to take off, just switch back to approach, you will not have to squawk again, just hit F1 to request permission for takeoff once you are at your designated runway. Hope that helps.

Stevie-3

2018-10-27 21:57:01

is it weird that I still prefer version 1 of this game? I just can't get the hang of this new one

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2018-10-28 17:54:29

Actually, Version 2 is much better. But I also played V1 very Long and had some trouble changing to the new one. But I think it's worth trying.

What are your main Problems with V2?

-------------

What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine too
If you shake my hand better count your fingers  (Megadeth)

2018-10-28 21:00:44

I just can't get the hang of it. Mind you I struggled with version 1 for a long time too.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2018-10-28 22:02:59

The best thing to do - just as with almost any other Audio game, is  to read the documentation. Unfortunately, the Eurofly manual is still rather fragmentary. However, it contains most of the info which is critical to play.

Actually, not too much has changed in the game play since V1. Most of the important changes occur while you are still on the ground.
If you try it out I am sure you will get used to V2 within a few hours of gameplay.

-------------

What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine too
If you shake my hand better count your fingers  (Megadeth)

2018-10-29 22:42:44

I just can't get the whole thing with navigating the road and crap to get to where I can find the runways...

2018-11-08 20:22:40

So guys. This is probably a very stupid question, but I'm asking it anyway.
What is the status monitor for? I don't notice any difference when it's on. It's all the same.
The only difference is, well, that I know it's on. LOL

2018-11-08 20:48:40

It is for braille users.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2018-11-09 13:23:51

Ah, ok. Maybe I should test that out sometime.

2018-11-12 14:16:36

Hello everyone,
I'm an active player of eurofly and I have completed all the task packs available. I know the english manual is a translated one and many of us are not able to read it. I was thinking to make a text walkthrough when Eurofly 2 was released but I wasn't able to because I didn't have Auto pilot feature unlocked, I was at task 40 or 50 at that time. I will make a walkthrough for Eurofly 3 as soon as it will be available for us and that day is coming closer! So, keep your fingers crossed and hope for the update to come soon.

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

2018-11-16 19:18:38

I don't know how likely these ideas would be as far as the chance of getting put into the game, but these might make it a little more realistic. 1, different sounds for each aircraft as far as flaps, doors, seat belt, brakes, rolling on ground, toggling switches, and instead of having one engine sound steadily increase from a low pitch to higher as you acthat would still increase in pitch but it wouldn't be so low that when you take off it's all the same sound, then when you get into the air, it would switch to a different engine sound for flying. 2, passengers should be more realistic. It would be better if instead of playing one constant footstep sound you heard multiple people boarding the plane, along with suitcases, etc. 3, support for helicopters. Yeh, you can create an aircraft that uses a helicopter sound but it behaves like a plane. You can't hover, or anything like that. 4. The ability to create your own tasks. 5. online races. You would choose a start airport and a destination and people would join, after choosing their plane, then who ever reached the destination first would win.

2018-11-28 09:35:15

Hey, another question.
What do little storms actually do? I know large storms make a beeping sound and you have to stear Clear of them, otherwise you'll crash. But little storms are only the stuerdess saying that we're entering a stormy area, and I never hear the beeping, and I never crash. I don't have to do anything. Just fly a little bit and the stuerdess will say you left the area.
So if any of you have more information on this, please let me know. smile

2018-11-28 11:22:34

@265, The task creator already exist in the game, so you're able creating your own tasks, and even task packs.
@266, That's right, the small storms has no special effect, only the big ones may cause damage to your plane.

2018-12-01 17:29:59

stefan_ilioaica wrote:

@265, The task creator already exist in the game, so you're able creating your own tasks, and even task packs.
@266, That's right, the small storms has no special effect, only the big ones may cause damage to your plane.

Stefan,

Is there a way for you to fix the task creator such that it does not lag whenyou tab to the airport list? Perhaps you could make this a treview rather than a list view. It is unnecessarily laggy.

Waiting for Eurofly 3!

2018-12-02 11:28:55

Umm? That's very weird! Like when you turn on small storms, the only thing you turn on is, nothing. That is really really weird.
But thanks for the help anyway! Haha

2018-12-03 21:09:24

Small storms can affect you if you are flying a category 1 plane because of all the turbulence that can drop your altitude and knock you off course.

Stevie-3

2018-12-07 00:06:36

Oh! Thanks! I understand now!

2018-12-07 07:20:26 (edited by voyager2264 2018-12-07 07:21:22)

Hi everyone.
If anyone is interested, I have a walkthrough of Euro fly on my YouTube channel. I could post the link to it here.

2018-12-08 18:34:35

what's new in the update that just came out?

2018-12-11 18:12:13

Hi guys.
I needed to do an SOS landing, but somehow it failed. It said "Landing succesful", then the plane crashed.
What I'm doing wrong? Maybe that's because I've tried to land in the middle of nowehere? Do I have to land at the closest airport? The Frequency was set to 121,5 so I have no idea what the problem might be.

2018-12-16 17:17:06

I'm having the same issue as 254. After deplaning passengers and boarding new ones, I am given a runway assignment. When I get to the runway, they say to contact the tower for clearance, so I switch back over, and f1 does not give any response. I have tried all sorts of things to get it to work, but nothing seems to make the tower talkative. If I take off anyway, the report says wrong runway.

thanks,
Michael