2018-09-25 09:27:06

I can't copy it, If I try to copy with the 3 finger four tap it disables the accessibility.

I am a gamer from the begining of my life, and that will not change :p

2018-09-25 23:02:25

That's probably the quest where the only way to pass it is to use lights to skip it. lol

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-09-26 00:31:21

I have one big issue with the game. Not enough to hate it though. But I wish that the camera perspective always stayed in the center. Mainly because if you’re in one of the side lanes, and you hear a zombie or something to the right or left, you won’t know if it’s directly to your left or on the opposite side, which makes it very hard to strategize. Not a game breaking thing, but rather annoying.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2018-09-26 05:12:01

@46, it is currently only for i o s, and the app store link is in post 1.

2018-09-26 06:59:58

@53: As far as I remember you can change this in the settings.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2018-09-26 09:01:47

I would like to see more get added to the game. Such as different locations and enemies. DO anyone know how many missions are in the game?
I have to say that this is a awesome game. Are there more games like this that blind people can play?

2018-09-26 09:56:21 (edited by Lirin 2018-09-26 09:57:09)

Well, yeah, more locations would be great and more actions, enemies and traps but still, it's really amazing game!

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2018-09-26 16:15:47

Lirin, no, that doesn’t do it. It only makes your footsteps stay in the center.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2018-09-26 16:42:13

My findings so far:

I'm on level 27-28, and I'm kind of annoyed with the missions where you have to collect x of y power-up. I get it though...we can't always do all the quests in one run.

Sometimes for whatever reason, if I swipe down, the game does a weird thing, Voiceover makes that "menu opening" sound, and then I have to wait or flick in a direction to make it go away. Usually by that point I've gotten munched.

The "save me" thing has got to be turned off by default, or at least there's got to be a way to disable it. I usually don't want to spend the lights, and I hate having to go through that prompt.

There appears to be a fair amount of jump lag, such that I have swiped upward to avoid the hands and still died. This has happened numerous times.

I'd like to see the weapon sound made quieter. It's distracting as hell.

I'd also like to see small (maybe 50-200?) light bonuses given out for finishing quests. Why? Because grinding lights takes for freaking ever. I also feel like paying 1500 lights for boost level 2 was a waste. Maybe a 1-2 second upgrade? Unless I'm just miscounting. That's possible.

I'm wondering how points are calculated, and I, too, am wondering how many mission levels there are. Is it possible to max them, thus giving you the best chance? I think I'm doing pretty well, given that my highest score is in the 74k range, and that was two levels ago.

I do feel that the "jump x times in y lane" missions are a bit silly. Might be personal preference.

I feel as if there have been times when I've found an unwinnable scenario. Example: I'm in the right lane, I hear a zombie appear in the right lane and then instantly in the center as well. I try to zip all the way to the left lane but die the moment I hit center because I'm moving too fast. That's when the game starts to show that in some ways, it's luck-based.

Ideas for upgrades
1. Light Attractor: lights will automatically be collected as soon as they are heard. Costs 15000 lights
2. Light of Fortune: Bonus items will appear with more regularity while running. Costs 10000 lights
3. Mystic Wards: You start off with two hits instead of one by default (i.e., the first hit no longer kills you). Costs 30000 lights

And maybe if there are ever more maps/more places to run, they should be bought with lights, too.

2018-09-26 18:34:11

hi, when is this game coming to android?

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2018-09-26 20:14:49

hi.
the game is pretty awesome.
also you can add the text fields in the app, so that's how you could do the username thingy. and also you should make a dynamic way of doing this cause maybe we want to change our usernames and we don't want to reinstall the app just for that. just saying.

2018-09-26 20:16:41

I hate to harp on this, but if the missions have no end they should. There needs to come a point where the game is based on skill, not if you're mission level 3240213

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2018-09-26 20:38:56 (edited by Smoke-J 2018-09-27 02:15:05)

**update**
the stream is done and one copy has been given out already. You can still win another copy by following the instructions in the review on the BSG blog post.
https://blog.blackscreengaming.com/revi … 9/26/2018/

**original post**
There will be a Feer live stream here in about two hours on BSG. It will start at 4:30 eastern time.
We'll be giving away two copies, all the info will be given on the stream.
You can tune in and check the current eastern time at www.blackscreengaming.com/live

2018-09-27 09:55:26

Whats up with the UK. Your are one of the biggest FEER player Communities and there are hardly any ratings on the Appstore.
Do yourself and us the favour to rate the game and post your comments on the Appstore.
best Hansjörg from FEER

2018-09-27 23:21:04

Hi.
I do have a problem with the game as it seams.
I bought it normally from the app store but on start it tells me to use headphones to play the game.
I have my bluetooth headphones connected, so why won't the game continue?

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-09-28 00:03:11

Hello,
I have one question, regarding all the previews comments posted here : are you planing to bosst the game in one way or another ? I mean, I've been playing it for quite a while and I'm enjoying it so far, but as long as all the upgrades I can hope are only upgraded version of what I've seen, I can only say that this is definitly a good start, but only a start.
I am sure you know this more than I do and that you're planing to add many many features, but could you tell us a little more about it ?

I wish you all the best for the futur of your project ! Keep up the god work !

Best regard,
Simon

2018-09-28 04:38:22

Well I'm in Britain and have rated the game, so goodness knows what everyone else is playing at big_smile.

I mostly agree with Jayde in post 59, I'd particularly like to see different locations, though I'm afraid I disagree about the missions stopping since if we run out of upgrades to work for and missions to do,  the progress element will be lost and we'll just have another rack up score arcade game. then again I've always been more a fan of doing quests and unlockables  myself than a score junky.

I also personally don't agree with Dragomier about sounds in the center, I love the panning myself.

the only major bug I've run into is with the weapon, since quite often I get killed if the game reads a swipe as a  tap.

As far as extra features and addons go, I'd enjoy seeing different lcoations in the  game myself, perhaps like difficulty modes, or as modes that affect the speed or collection rate in gameplay or change the game slightly. I don't think too much by way of extra monsters or obstacles should be added, this is an arcade game after all, but there  could be a lot of mileage in slightly altering what we have to change gameplay just enough  keep players on their toes.
EG: The swamp: occasionally you  will run into mud which makes your changing of lanes more sluggish, though by the same token some of the zombies will be slower.

The  winter forest: Occasionally you or the zobmies run into ice which makes you slip between lanes.

the city:  Fewer fairy lights  and less chance of encountering hands or ravens but more points since you will find more survivors.

The military base: lots of extra chances for power ups but fewer lights since its dotted with weapons.

the grave yard:  more chances for hands and ravens to show up but  higher rate of points.

the airport; occasionally planes would fly over head, making you safe from raven attacks.

The desert: Since your dehydrating you occasionally have to stop and drink which you can do by sliding when there are no ravens or hands around, if you don't keep drinking your movements slow down.

The  catacombs:  sometimes  narrow areas will make one lane impassable on one side leaving you with just two lanes.

The seashore: occasionally the  tide will come in causing both you and all zombies to start having to wade in the water, at those times you all move more slowly.
there are lots of possibilities which could expand the game nicely without having to add too much and keeping that quick arcade finish, though of course if you wanted to add extra enemies, different zombie types or other  obstacles that would be cool too.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-09-28 08:03:18

@65 Moritz please write to us [email protected] , with VoiceOver you should hear the start button, if not we help you. it doesn not help to switch Voiceover on, while the game already runs, must be done before.

@64 THX, with your help the ratings show up in UK store. Canadians and Australians did not rate enough.

@67 THX dark, we often discussed the weapon thing, but nearly every beta tester claimed it in, so we did it. in fact it is to much sounds overlaying and input, especially at a certain speed is via touch interface a risk. but that are the limitations of a smartphone.

We like very much your ideas of valueing up the game with different landscapes and figures. Now we are porting the game to android, besides we beat the marketing drum, then hopefully our ivory tower is ready to move in for a conclave on new things.

2018-09-28 11:28:59

Well hopefully there will be chances to update the game.
while more enemies would be interesting, I'd be in favour myself more of changing the formula we have to explore different ideas and permutations than sticking in lots of extra stuff. Feer is great for picking up and playing for ten minutes, but still letting you make over all progress in the game and I'd rather that wasn't lost, much as I'd love to see the game expanded, and explore more of this  world of zombies   and faerie lights.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-09-28 17:09:49

I also agree about being it pans according to the lain you're on is better, so you could keep knowing which lain you're currently running on and don't get confused.
Dark, when will we see this game taking place in the db? I'd like to add it to my favorites big_smile.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2018-09-28 20:00:57

Is there a way to start a new game? Is there a way to reset your score?

2018-09-28 23:12:17

How many missions are there are in the game?

2018-09-29 02:13:35

I'm on level 50 or 51 now, and the missions still appear to keep coming. Highest score is something like 151k now.

Lights don't seem to stick around so far, and I'd like to see better bang for my buck when purchasing upgrades. Also, please turn that weapon sound down. And I agree with Dark...honestly, whenever I get a weapon, I never use it, it's just a distraction. It's too risky. Half the time I try and use it, stuff doesn't die, but I do, especially at higher speeds.

2018-09-29 05:47:15

Why can't we just make missions give you more lights? I think if you keep doing an infinat amount of missions with point bonuses seriously the game is not even skill-based at this point.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2018-09-29 06:22:32

As I write this, I'm on level 39 and one of the quests is to kill three zombies in a single run.

Now with out a weapon, I don't see how that is possible, unless you decide to skip that particular quest.

So far, the only quests I've skipped are ones by accident, oh and that one on level 9 which is required.

I must be the only one that thinks the game is fine the way it is, a quick little time waster, and still challenging.