2018-09-26 13:16:59 (edited by mahdi-abedi 2018-09-26 13:18:29)

current version: 0.1
hello: as you all know, in first time I poested it, best audiogamer(pranam srivastava) and fredd spammed and maked it off topic: and now, I'm poesting again: I hope it will not off topic again smile
ok: the life in world is offlyne game you can kill your enemy
cause weapons dont worked, I added missiles and etc, you can read readme
in tlw you can play piano, kill enemies with missile, buy things, and dont loos your energy!
cause last topic cloased, please report all bugs you saw
I compleeted and releessed tlw 0.1 in 21th march
download link:
http://www.mahdi.jc-hosting.me/games/tlw.rar
if you have suggestions, questions, and etc, you can tell in comments
I hope you dont spam and dont make off topic like last topic I poested
version 0.2 will releess in oktober, if weapons dont make problems

2018-09-26 13:38:58

THERE İS NO NEED TO POST THİS AGAİN BECAUSE THE CLOSED ONE ALREADY HAS A LİNK. it can be better if you release it when you completed, your, ripoff,

2018-09-26 13:42:34

hi
aprone sed I can poest and start again, and I was do it: .
lets start again, delete last poest in your brain

2018-09-26 14:29:39 (edited by pranam 2018-09-26 14:31:17)

Hello again,
Well, mahdi's small brain doesn't know what's right and what's wrong. Just go on google and search what's spam and translate it to Persian as you can't understand english. Oh, you spammed admins again? How bad, just grow up mahdi abedi. Well, again your buggy code and clone?

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

2018-09-26 14:46:21

a thumbs up at post 4, yhi hi hi hi hi, to grate to be back on to the life in popcorns isent it? what do you think pranam

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2018-09-26 15:24:51

this is small clip I made for tlw, tell me what you understood guys
http://www.mahdi.jc-hosting.me/story.ogg

2018-09-26 15:32:30

The old topic is still there...and I can already tell how good this actually is without even wasting my time trying, I guess.
Besides, I can see it going out of topic already, from these first six posts which will likely grow to 2550 in probably days, if not week.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2018-09-26 15:41:21 (edited by TyTheBlindy 2018-09-26 15:41:54)

Just work mahdi. Stop posts here and work.

Regards,
Ty
If you like this post, why not thumb it up?

2018-09-26 16:34:57 (edited by Jod 2018-09-26 16:37:37)

mentioning names in your topic, is  a good way to ask for trouble and  officialy anounce that you want these people to spam your topic.
now how to   stop people from spamming your topic and getting away from trouble.
edit your post, remove their name and make it like  because of posts being too much or because of     spam in the  previous topic, i decided to make this new topic.
@best audio gamer and fredd you guys really need to grow up.

2018-09-26 16:42:32

dark: check your inbox

2018-09-26 16:43:24

well: you cant poest on closed topic, mata

2018-09-26 16:52:53

Moderation!

Okay here we go again.
Best  audiogame, I'm giving you an official warning.
Frankly the last topic got completely ridiculous.

In the end Mahdi is trying to write a game. It might not be a good game, it might be a first effort. If you think there is a problem with clone code we've told you what to do, ie get Samtupy to report it, but until that report comes through this is simply vandalism, which ultimately makes you look like a child and doesn't improve your case!

The same goes for Mahdi as regards throwing around insults and accusations, so lets have a stop to it. We've tried to be fair on this forum, in particular when people don't always have English as a first language, but this situation is getting nuts and if people don't start behaving like adults we'll have to start treating people like children, ---- Ie be good or else!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-09-26 16:58:11

mahdi, when are you going to make some changes to this game?
there is potensial in this game, just make it a little bit better.

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2018-09-26 17:06:18

@dark
I have told sam about this and shown him.
I will try and get him on this topic to say it.
When i told him on tt, he said he knows.
So it seems he’s focused on making updates to games. Witch will most likely get stolen in a matter of months.

Regards,
Ty
If you like this post, why not thumb it up?

2018-09-26 18:21:22 (edited by sunshine 2018-09-26 18:40:46)

Dark, can't you stop certain people from posting in a particular topic? If yes, then I wonder why don't you do it here, instead of throwing around warnings which apparently have no effect whatsoever.
Edit: I now saw the two words which make this warning a "heed or ignore at your own peril": "official warning". I hope that should be enough for now. Sorry bout sounding a bit harried, as the previous topic going down in flames was partly my fault which I think in the end it didn't deserve to.

2018-09-26 18:34:37

hi
just account sistem remaining and test weapons: just this
and, dark what for fredd cause he got more moderation's

2018-09-26 18:41:49

@Gaurav, I'm afraid we can't unfortunately restrict accounts from certain topics, though yes, an official warning is a serious matter, too many and the person will be banned from the forum, hence why people should take notice.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-09-26 18:43:37 (edited by Dan Gero 2018-09-26 18:44:55)

@dark I'm glad you took care of the situation. If you hadn't said anything on this topic I probably would have myself, even though I know I'm not really in any position that allows me to do that. I've been spying on these topics for a few minutes and I was unimpressed at how far things have spiraled. Regardless though, I think post 15 has at least one good point, the fact that sadly people are beginning to not care about mod warnings anymore. It seems as if people's respect for authority dwindles more and more as time goes on, which is disappointing. Also, split second OT, but I sent you an email a couple days ago

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2018-09-26 18:44:33

so, here i m, grabbed my wooden cain and about to hit some guys tongue
first, mahdi, the post isnt spelled like poest, its post, p o  s t
2, you cant tell the mods, or any particular person, if they are your workers, maybe yes but, bla, check your inbox, this thing likes when you tell your worker to go and get you a steaming hot cup of coffee.
instead of doing that with this way, you could be a bit    polite.
3, about sound that you uploaded, everyone knows that you arent a good dev or a designer at all but here are the details.
the storry, or what ever you call it doesnt explain anything. what do you expect me to understand from it, a guy sleeping, waking up, getting in to his car and shooting officers? its not like a storry, a storry means something more detailed.
4, popcorn nonsense, ok people, you had fun with that popcorn thing already better drop it before it gets more old.
5, restricting posts, that isnt a good idea. This is a free forum. Everyone are aloud to say what ever they want as long as direct attack to someone or limiting their freedom.
anyway thats all i want to say for now
have a nice, and free, happy day

2018-09-26 18:45:41

ok thums up to post dark.

Yours kindly

2018-09-26 18:49:35 (edited by sunshine 2018-09-26 18:51:57)

post19, a point about your point 5. I suppose a "free" forum doesn't mean a troll topic just like the one that the earlier tlw topic became? No offence, but I flamed that topic, you know. Of course I should've realised and stopped deriving my amusement but still. Look where a "free forum" took that topic, and oh yes, I suppose the death match: new beginning is also an example of this? I think this feature needs to be introduced in the forum. Restricting certain users when things seem to spiral out of control, of course it has the potential to backfire and be used in a wrong way but as far as I've seen moderators here are pretty practicle and considerate guys.

2018-09-26 19:30:05

I just hope this topic won't be closed just yet, it's entertaining for the moment. I found out too late, that the last topic turned into a drama field.

2018-09-26 19:32:37

i  agree with post 22

Yours kindly

2018-09-26 19:34:55 (edited by rand 2018-09-26 19:40:11)

ok, so mahdi. since your coding, how did you code your map? what are the perammiters for that, since you seem to know how to code a game like this.if this isn't a coppy, then do us a favor, and write some code to prove this fact. otherwise, might as well call it, game that makes no sence!also, I know from experience, that coding something like this isn't easy, and takes quite a while, unless you have someone who shows you how to code maps, and or gives you a scripted map file wich makes it easier. as for the weapons thing, that also takes some figuring out, unless, you have a scripted weapons.bgt file. my advice to you is do not release the game you are planning on releasing unless you have thurroly tested it first, and made sure the weapons, and other things work. I have read the first post of this thread, and it is clear that you are just trying to build a half harted game and release it.i just hope that when you decide to release your so called game, it has been tested first.also, about the stolen code thing, if someone doesn't copyright his code, or allows it to get leaked out in to the public, then the person can't really do anything about it.i admit, that taking sorce code and just copying it in to a document and making it in to a script and calling it yours is kind of cheap, but that's just me. I would like to be able to do the hole looking at the code thing, but I would try my best to write the code myself derived from the code that I had access to, and try my hardest to make it my own.another thing. does anyone know how to just put rawdata in to a game so that I don't have to code the hole entire map? that just seems way to tedious. I feel like a human trying to work with a dinosaur sometimes when it comes to the coding thing lol.

2018-09-26 19:36:06

at 19
well, its
in one night, one police faalowed robber, this robber come to man's house, serched for something to rob: man vaked up and saw that robber, robber finded bear bottle, shooted in man's hed and put him in big inventory
robber vent out in house, police chayses him, shooted hes car, and robber aksedented and police came and got man who robbed
then, killed robber and took man to hospital
just this
yes, sorry I should use (please)
so please, ban fredd cause he got more offishal warn's