2018-09-24 19:25:45

uh mahdi you think we will be band? i don't think so.

Yours kindly

Thumbs up

2018-09-24 19:26:19

uh do you know when it will released?

Yours kindly

Thumbs up

2018-09-24 19:28:16

dont forget it guys
I poested fdt, fight to the death just for show  my steps I passed

Thumbs up

2018-09-24 19:29:37

not evry one
just who spammed:
finish this personal battle now:
i'm sure, oktober:
i'm testing weapons: if it will work, after 2 weaks, if not, after one month

Thumbs up

2018-09-24 20:02:02

loooooooooooooooooooooooool, your promises wil not keap

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

Thumbs up

2018-09-24 20:41:17

1. Banging your head against a wall for one hour burns 150 calories.
2. In Switzerland it is illegal to own just one guinea pig.
3. Pteronophobia is the fear of being tickled by feathers.
4. Snakes can help predict earthquakes.
5. A flock of crows is known as a murder.
6. The oldest "your mom" joke was discovered on a 3,500 year old Babylonian tablet.
7. So far, two diseases have successfully been eradicated: smallpox and rinderpest.
8. 29th May is officially "Put a Pillow on Your Fridge Day".
9. Cherophobia is an irrational fear of fun or happiness.
10. 7% of American adults believe that chocolate milk comes from brown cows.
11. If you lift a kangaroo's tail off the ground it can't hop.
12. Bananas are curved because they grow towards the sun.
13. Billy goats urinate on their own heads to smell more attractive to females.
14. The inventor of the Frisbee was cremated and made into a Frisbee after he died.
15. During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.
16. If Pinocchio says "My Nose Will Grow Now", it would cause a paradox.
17. Polar bears could eat as many as 86 penguins in a single sitting...
18. King Henry VIII slept with a gigantic axe beside him.
19. Movie trailers were originally shown after the movie, which is why they were called "trailers".
20. An eagle can kill a young deer and fly away with it.
21. Heart attacks are more likely to happen on a Monday.
22. Tennis players are not allowed to swear when they are playing in Wimbledon.
23. In 2017 more people were killed from injuries caused by taking a selfie than by shark attacks.
24. The top six foods that make your fart are beans, corn, bell peppers, cauliflower, cabbage and milk
25. There is a species of spider called the Hobo Spider.
26. A lion’s roar can be heard from 5 miles away.
27. Saint Lucia is the only country in the world named after a woman.
28. A baby spider is called a spiderling.
29. The United States Navy has started using Xbox controllers for their periscopes.
30. The following can be read forward and backwards: Do geese see God?
31. A baby octopus is about the size of a flea when it is born.
32. A sheep, a duck and a rooster were the first passengers in a hot air balloon.
33. In Uganda, around 48% of the population is under 15 years of age.
34. The average male gets bored of a shopping trip after 26 minutes.
35. In the 16th Century, Arab women could initiate a divorce if their husbands didn’t pour coffee for them.
36. Recycling one glass jar saves enough energy to watch television for 3 hours.
37. After the premiere of “16 and Pregnant,” teen pregnancy rates dropped.
38. Approximately 10-20% of U.S. power outages are caused by squirrels.
39. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are all banned in China.
40. 95% of people text things they could never say in person.
41. Honeybees can recognize human faces.
42. The Battle of Hastings didn’t take place in Hastings.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

Thumbs up +5

2018-09-24 21:00:04

Lol guys, this topik is now like all your skype groups are.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

Thumbs up +1

2018-09-24 21:18:17

Moderation!

Connor, while there are posts that could be considered pointless (and therefore off-topic), your post is clearly intended to be off-topic for the sake of being off-topic.  People need to cut this out.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

Thumbs up

2018-09-24 21:23:32

@giorgi elbaqidze, @fredd
You have now officially prooven to go under my “not grown up at all) category...
And for those that don’t know what that means, maybe go find out and take a break from writing meaningless and/or aggressive shit on forums.
Chill out! Mahdi is actually asking for constructive feedback, which is not what you are giving him...

We live on a hunk of rock and metal that circles a humdrum star that is one of 400 billion other stars that make up the Milky Way Galaxy which is one of billions of other galaxies which make up a universe which may be one of a very large number, perhaps an infinite number, of other universes. That is a perspective on human life and our culture that is well worth pondering.
Carl Sagan

Thumbs up

2018-09-24 21:24:08

Fred, it's a lot more than your problem with cloning games. You started just insulting mahdi, and i think the forum is not the best place for that. Do it in private.

Thumbs up

2018-09-24 21:48:34

@Aprone seriously dude, everyone in here goes around swearing at everyone and Connor, who just posted something for entertainment gets a mod warning?
With all due respect, what the crap have you been drinking right now or who shot your brain with a defibrilator?
Apart from that, yeah, I am not perfect, but please guys, find yourselfs some English lessons or an Oxford English dictionary..

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

Thumbs up

2018-09-24 22:40:06

Simba, you sure were quick to decide which issues I was Supposed to comment on and which I was not.  I hope you aren't suggesting that if multiple people do things wrong, none of those things should be addressed?  This thread has been reported for people intentionally taking things off-topic, but you know I never saw any reports from you about people swearing at each other.  I must have missed it!  It pains me to think that you noticed people violating the forum rules, let the admins know, and then I come in and take care of something Other than what you reported.  Man that's gotta stink.

Can you let me know when you made your report so I can try to figure out why it didn't show up for me?  Also since you're aware of multiple people "swearing at everyone", kindly point those posts out to me so I can investigate them.  I'm sure this wasn't just a generic statement you've made, so sending me the list of actual examples will be easy enough.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

Thumbs up

2018-09-24 22:48:09

Lol my, you want me to applaud you for that speach of magnifisans you put out there?
And actually, I wanted to stay out of this and see this thing go down to hel, occasionally playing a round of bullshit bingo with that topic, but with you just repremending Connor and noone of the others, this made me jump in here and actually comment about this.
If you have received so many reports of this topic going, well, off topic, why isn't the moderators team doing nothing to resolve this issue with, for example, closing or deleting this topic?
I think everyone around here knows that everyone who is not on the forum can read all the posts and topics, is this mud slinging fest the image you want people to have about this comunity?
My suggestion, delete or close the topic and just be done with it.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

Thumbs up

2018-09-24 23:05:52

Feel free to applaud me just as loudly as I applauded you for your post.

Can you be a dear and remind me what Connor's warning was?

- Aprone
Aprone's software

Thumbs up

2018-09-25 01:31:31

yeah yeah, how many release dates are you gonna give before this thing comes out?

2018-09-25 04:12:21

Wow Mr. Almighty bar, thumbs up to your post. I clearly recognise your intent something other than taking the thread off topic just for off topics sake here, even if your post does so.  thanks to you I learned some new amazing facts! big_smile

Thumbs up

2018-09-25 04:59:56 (edited by UltraLeetJ 2018-09-25 05:03:40)

For anyone who is not a kid, and is also interested, I intend to save you time. From post 1 to post 442 (this one) nothing has been released, the whole thing was just a bunch of run on nonsense, so if you plan to read that, go ahead, but this topic is probably worthless in its entirety. If you want to know more keep reading, or you can hit the back button on your browser now and actually move on with life (nothing recovers time, after all).
SO now, I just wasted two hours reading about 441 posts of nonsense... mod team, please delete this topic. It did nothing but waste bandwidth, storage space on a server and everyone's time.

I seriously thought there was an age limit on those forums, where  is this or how is it implemented?
lets recap, so the mod team understands exactly why this topic should be closed, and I am honestly surprised and disappointed why it has not been already, having such a smart, grown up bunch of members on it, as someone here said not too long ago, "that stinks" indeed. Before continuing, please observe my quotation marks,  they do give more context than what you probably might realize:
1. On one hand you have a bunch of posts (the first 100 or so, more specifically) full of "this game does not work", or "your link is broken"; or "give me the game I will host it" and so on . and so on. and a bunch of promises that never were met (and no, its not because coding is super hard because there wasn't any real coding to begin with) and also there weren't any posts that demonstrated other reasons for not complying with the promises, release dates, whatever.
2. Posts 100 to 200. Complaining, nothing that had to do with the game description, or the hosting or whatever, and the classic "if no one from an exclusive list of developers writes that code has been stolen we won't move a single finger" type thing, oh yeah and a bunch of "oh, my recording is almost ready, blah blah blah" repeated about 20 times and then lame excuses at the end and finally, no recording that proved  fraud. but really that will not even matter anymore, because that moves us onto,
3. The rest of posts. From personal attacks to nonsense writing about reading and laughing, popcorn, chips, about oh man this has many posts in just 2 hours, and so on. Which I actually never found funny, which is actually a shame because you were acting like this was the funniest and best humor in its class just because you were wanting to bring someone down by scorning, insulting and making fun of a person, and not even that made me even smile. plus, that kind of behavior does not reflect at all well on any of you (i will not even have to mention those three or 4 people that kept on posting constantly, moderators you would obviously know who they are and I hope you take responsible, exemplary measures)

if that is not enough to warrant a deletion or at least a closing of the topic, then I am honestly not sure who exactly runs this "community" anymore.
Oh by the way. If you need proof of what i just have said then please read this entire thread from start to finish. Go. I'll watch and sit and patiently wait.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Thumbs up +1

2018-09-25 05:17:04 (edited by sunshine 2018-09-25 05:21:17)

You  read this topic? Gave two hours to it? Like really? I didn't even spend 1/10th of that here, reading previous posts etc. Too bad, two hours of your life gone to waste. sad but I wouldn't say that your reading of the topic was totally unproductive. As far as I remember from skimming over the posts, your 3-point summery should be enough to convince everybody to abandon topic... Or better close it, at least stop the criticism and personal war going on here.  But still, I hope you are more careful next time.

Thumbs up

2018-09-25 05:41:49

mahdi-abedi wrote:

hahahaha get banned? fredd? you and pranam and another people maked off topic in here, cause personal problem's? who should get banned, yes you!
and gamer, roflflflflflflflfl

Mahdi Abedi! Just Get banned, not us, i think you. No one want their sounds also cloned.

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

Thumbs up

2018-09-25 05:48:02

Mahdi abedi, well, i think you are trying to clone as many games possible and start flame war everywhere. What's your problem? Can't you behave like a human?

Best regards
Pranam

Thumbs up

2018-09-25 07:39:59

Lol, that post made by Conner needs to be saved somewhere and thumbed up.
Second, please, but please close this topik, I do not have time to waste reading all of it, but I read trough 401 to 445 and they are saying you should get banned and things like that.
Yeah, I tried to host the thing but I was not able because, my accounds were broken and I could not help, but Pranam hosted it, not sure what are their personal problems now, but they are addressing them to the publik, like in their skype groups.
I do not know if this thing is a clone, but I know it is worked on because me and some people are translating it, me personaly just for making my translation skils better.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

Thumbs up

2018-09-25 07:45:59

due, that post from conner was awesome!learned some cool new facts. we should start a forem called facts of the day!and, I think someone should really start working on something new. I myself, would like to make asports type game like tony hawk or something. had a blast playing those as a kid.

Thumbs up

2018-09-25 08:51:58

Angel wrote:

Lol, that post made by Conner needs to be saved somewhere and thumbed up.
Second, please, but please close this topik, I do not have time to waste reading all of it, but I read trough 401 to 445 and they are saying you should get banned and things like that.
Yeah, I tried to host the thing but I was not able because, my accounds were broken and I could not help, but Pranam hosted it, not sure what are their personal problems now, but they are addressing them to the publik, like in their skype groups.
I do not know if this thing is a clone, but I know it is worked on because me and some people are translating it, me personaly just for making my translation skils better.

Nope, I didn't host this game.

Best regards
Pranam

Thumbs up

2018-09-25 09:25:07

MODERATION

I'm closing this topic, but I also intend to say some things that need to be said.

This topic has indeed been a spiraling mess, where nothing much has been accomplished.  I've let it go on for as long as possible (because I don't believe in closing topics unless there is a very good reason to do so), but I don't have much hope left for this topic to turn itself around.

There is no shortage of people griping about the moderators.  For as much as people pointed out Mahdi's powerless warnings and threats, quite a few people in this thread were throwing around their own statements, as if they were mods.  How many people proclaimed that this thread should be taken down, even when it was in it's early stages and they just didn't like what it was about?  How many people said person X or Y needed to be banned, without any specific bannable offense being pointed out?  It feels like every day we have people on here playing the role of armchair moderators, stating what punishment should be done, and 99% of the time making those statements without anything to back them up.  I'd hate to have most of you as actual moderators, if you would be so quick to close/delete topics and ban people for saying things you don't like.  No proof required, no specific rule breaking to point to, but oh boy you've already decided what punishment to hand out.

The next thing I want to point out is the number of people who EXPECT things to be handled instantly.  Just because you've somehow found it enjoyable to follow hundreds of posts in this topic does not mean the moderator team is glued to it.  This is a big forum and I doubt any one person has read every post made on every topic.  Moderators are no different, and we rely heavily on people reporting issues so we know where to look.

We've received many reports about this topic being linked to stolen code, and that was addressed in here by at least 2 mods.  Many were calling for punishments to be handed out, but not 1 person got the original developer to contact us about it.  That is the way the rules are set, and there is nothing to be done without it.  We also received many reports about posts in this topic intentionally trying to pull things off-topic.  A few generic messages were made to try to steer things back on-topic, which I think was a nice alternative to us jumping in guns-blazing throwing warnings or bans around... don't you?

So why did we address claims of code theft and off-topic before claims of harassment?  Well that's because people weren't actively reporting harassment.  The other types of claims had post numbers, and explanations of what was going no, which is quite helpful to the people who aren't glued to this topic.  The one harassment report I read for this post (which only came in recently) generically said that Somewhere in this thread of over 400 posts (no post numbers given), one or more people (no names given) has been swearing and/or harassing people (no specifics given).  Super helpful right?  I wonder why that person didn't get a moderator flying right in to deal with exactly what he/she was complaining about.

The people who complain about the moderators the loudest, have rarely ever done a single thing to even let the moderators know there is an issue.  They post snide remarks in the thread, wondering what the mods even do or why they let such and such go on, and get to feel superior.  From the perspective of the moderator team, it gets really old.

If people want an issue taken care of, here is a great set of steps to help that happen:
- Make sure you're upset about someone breaking an actual rule, and not just hurting your feelings (as precious as they are).
- If the rule breaking requires proof (code theft for example), make sure that exists, and is actual proof presented by the original code author.
- Make sure the moderators see the problem.  If you post your message pointing out the problem, in the same thread you don't think the mods are seeing, then they aren't seeing Your message either.
- When you make your report, tell us the post number, what is wrong, and any other information that will help someone who hasn't been following that thread like you have.  In a thread with 3 posts it isn't as important to include a post number, but when there are hundreds of posts we sort of need to know where to look.
- Give us time.  We need to see your report and we aren't sitting on the forum 24/7 waiting for those reports to show up.  Your teachers sit quietly at their desks when you aren't at school, but we aren't quite that dedicated.  smile  We also may need some time to read the offending post and possibly others to get some context.  Finally we may have to exchange emails with the other mods to agree on the correct action to take.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

Thumbs up +9