2010-08-10 23:43:46

I was looking on Fs's site and saw that they released some updates to their software. they released updates to jaws, and to openbook. According to this, the openbook update will be or is around $150. Is this werth it? Also we know about the pacmate update that could come out this month. Of course I own openbook and jaws along with a pacmate. I was just wondering.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2010-08-11 10:05:12

Check whether it is an update or an upgrade. Updates are generally free, upgrades aren't.

It varies from software to software but with Jaws an upgrade would be version 11 to version 12. Jaws version 11.1, if it existed, would be a free update to anyone with Jaws 11 for example.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2010-08-20 17:00:24

omg! i LIKE THE NEW VERSION OF OPENBOOK! iTS AWSOM!

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github