2018-09-22 17:49:10

Hi, I’m not sure where to post this. I would like to become a moderator and help the community. I know I don’t post a lot, but that will change. What do you guys think? Thanks.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2018-09-22 18:06:54

Definitely not trying to speak for the moderators here, but some friendly advice that this probably belongs in site and forum feedback.
The faq stated near the bottom that it is pretty much an invite-only position should they need more staff, though of course as you said if you post more actively and reasonably and the like, and if you're an actively contributing member in your own right then that's one way to potentially get considered.

2018-09-22 18:24:43

I see. Maybe I’ll get considered, who knows. I surely don’t. lol

2018-09-22 18:53:35

sure. if i was a mod i'd give you your mod right away just kidding big_smile

2018-09-22 19:01:37

Wow, so cruel and heartless, LOL.

2018-09-22 19:12:28

cruel?   i was just   bringing some fun to the topic someone else  would've done it in  a worse way if i haven't done it

2018-09-22 19:12:48

Moderation!

Jack is correct both on this topic probably belonging in site and forum feedback and about Moderators being appointed sort of by invitation.

To be absolutely honest Rtt, at the moment I simply don't know whether you would or would not make a good moderator since you've just not been around the forum enough for me to tell.
This forum is basically a sensibleocracy, ----- which is a totally cromulant word. Ie people get appointed according to how well their respective heads are screwed on and how best able to cope with shenanigans they seem to be.

In your case Rtd I'm afraid I simply haven't got a sense of that yet.

So, as it says in the faq, the best way to become a mod is be  frequent poster, stick around and look sort of vaguely sensible.

Hope this makes sense.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-09-22 19:25:33

At post six, please calm down. I put the word LOL at the end of the post.   At dark, I understand. I will post more frequently, maybe, one day I could become a moderator. Thanks for the explanation.

2018-09-22 21:04:41

@AlirezaNosrati RttEntertainment was right in that it was a joke.

2018-09-22 23:52:10

lol dark cromulant? your use of that word truly enbiggens you. giggle.
wonder how many people got that reference.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2018-09-23 10:30:49

i know  bro i'm calm was just kidding. do you guys watch movies?

2018-09-23 23:15:25

At post 11, it’s okay. And??????????