2018-09-20 11:36:02

Yes, like all the best wizards, this forum has now  leveled up and recieved an upgrade.
The new magical weapon will allow for casting of admin spells with a bonus of plus three, as well as having a favoured enemy spammers big_smile.

Or to put things in less roleplayalicious terms, Aaron, Sebby and Arqmeister, long time forum moderators have agreed to take up the roll of co admins  as well as their moderating tasks.

This effectively means there will be a few more hands on deck, and in particular means that people other than my good self will be able to perform everyday admin tasks for the forum, such as removing the "restricted" status from newly arrived forum members.

With the forum growing all the time and reaching more and more people, this will certainly be a major help and hopefully should have things running a bit more smoothly, even when I, your friendly neighbourhood administrator, as well as our illustrious webmasters Sander and Richard aren't able to be around.

So a big thanks to Aaron, Sebby and Arqmeister for mucking in and helping out.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-09-20 15:16:20

Glad to help out, and i should be back to posting regularly again!