2018-09-20 00:40:28

For some resaon the curser puts you on skip a quest when you get game over and says play again or w/e. You need to swipe to the right to get to the actual play again. It'd be nice if they had a confirmation dialog for skipping quests though so you didn't do it by accident. I just lost 1300 lights because of it and I wasn't happy.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2018-09-20 01:18:13

Hi, I just bought the game, and it is great! So, the concepts are easy to learn, but don't let the earlier posts fool you.  The game is not as easy as it may sound.  You will die a lot in the game.  I just wanted to  thank the developer for making this game accessible. Also for those still not sure if they want to buy it, if you are one of the first 1,000 people to buy this game, it is only $2.00 so I would say buy it now! After the 1,000 buyer, it jumps to $3.00 and then $7.00.  Also just curious, has anyone played the game with voice oner off?  Is the game faster with voice over off? The only slight issue I may be having is it seems like my swipes up and down mainly seem a little slow.  NOt sure if it is due to voice over being on, or the fact that I am still using IOS 10.

2018-09-20 02:23:48

Just a question for the developer, if you see this.
For those of us on both platforms, will there be any way to transfer progress between devices? Would hate to start playing now on iOS, but have to start all over again on Android whenever that comes out, because it's my primary device and also the newer one.
Thanks.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2018-09-20 03:47:57

@25 yeah I noticed that some of my lights vanish when I level. Could this be a bug?
@27 I am experiencing a bit of lag because mobile Unity seems to do that, but swiping up and down don't seem any more or less responsive for me. If you were on an old device like the IPhone 5, then maybe I could see it, but I was under the impression that anything after the IPhone 5S, or a reasonably current IPod/IPad wouldn't have problems with these types of things.

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2018-09-20 05:04:29

Well, I guess beta people ignored part of the email that was sent to them? smile
As a THANK YOU for all beta tester we give a special offer for 1,99 US$*,
guaranteed only for the next two days (19th & 20th Sept. 2018)

Prier practice and preparation prevents piss poor performance!

2018-09-20 06:59:29

Okay, seems I am having problems with skipping quests too. When I double-tap the play button, the game will sometimes skip a quest. I know this because it plays the button press sound twice. Once to skip the quest, and the other to start the game. I dunno what's going on, but like Death, I just lost 1300 lights because of it. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen for me sometimes. Can anyone pinpoint this? Is there a good way to avoid doing this by accident?

2018-09-20 08:39:07

I always make sure I swipe to the button I want, regardless of any focus issues, so I've never encountered that issue.

It's just a habbit for me.

Sometimes you do have to wait for voiceover to stop speaking before double tapping on the buttons, but that's probably a unity thing because I've seen it in other games.

I seem to be stuck on a quest that says you can choose any quest you want to skip.

2018-09-20 09:06:13

We are looking into the Quest Skipping Play thing, in a quick rush, we could not find any error. You can swipe up and down to move chapterwise, maybe this helps.
( if you could send us a video taken by a third person, i know stupid to ask, but .......)

2018-09-20 11:18:54

UPDATE to the skipping quest lights gone.

We reproduced the error. If you have activated the play button and want to double tap to confirm you have to avoid tapping in the middle of the screen.
( then you activate other menu items, like skipping th quest)

2018-09-20 12:59:35 (edited by musicalman 2018-09-20 13:00:05)

Hmm, I thought that had something to do with it. From now on I will try finding the play button on the screen and double-tapping there. I remember trying that once and it didn't work, but I was half asleep lol

2018-09-20 15:38:07

Hello!
I didn't know which topic to choose, let's hope it was the right one tongue .
First of all, great job ! This game is a perfect time waster, with a funny sound design and some good replayability. I have one uestion though : there's one quest remaining to complete my first mission, I am asked to slide five times in a single run. Fine, but assuming sliding is only the fact of turning left or right (or maybe jumping/dodging), I've made it a couple of times, but i still have five slides to make. Is there something I missunderstood?
Oh and just curious, do the lights have different values ? I seem to collect much more lights than just the number of items I get.

Best regard,
Simon

2018-09-20 15:46:29

Simon, hi I had a litle bit of problem completing the third misison on the first level also.  At first I didn't understand about the sliding reference either but now I do.  So you have to either jump up or duck a total of fives tiems, before dying, then you will have completed  that misison. Swiping left or right does not count towards the sliding misison. hope that helps.

2018-09-20 16:04:50 (edited by musicalman 2018-09-20 16:05:16)

Sliding is when you swipe your finger down on the screen to avoid the ravens. Though I don't think you have to actually slide under ravens to complete your objective. There are later missions where you actually do have to avoid ravens to pass.
AS for collecting lights, each fairy you collect actually gives you 10 lights. The values don't change.

2018-09-20 16:52:52

Hi, I have a question about upgrades.  Does anyone know, if you upgrade say your boost or shield, does that upgrade last only during that game play or is it permanent?

2018-09-20 17:10:15

Thanks!
@Cody, I guess it's permanant, otherwise it would be terribly expensive for only a one shot reward...

Best regard,
Simon

2018-09-20 18:10:21

Hi, anyone know if this is a bug? I've noticed at the beginning of a new level, some of my lights that i have collected gets lost.  I hope this is a bug, and that it can be fixed unless it is part of the game for some reason. hahahah I am slow at this game.  I am only on level six right now.

2018-09-20 18:10:55

Tnanks for the nice game, it is very great time kiler with great sound design and game play.
It was a pleasure to participate in beta testing of this game so I am happy that this game has been released. Thanks again. I hope that this game will be upgraded with new content. I want to see your another accessible titles

2018-09-21 00:02:08

Yes, upgrades are permanent.
If you're losing lights, it's because there is a sort of bug. If you swipe to the play button, but accidentally double-tap on one of the skip quest buttons, you will start a new game but a quest will also be skipped and that is why you are losing lights. To avoid this, when you double-tap, do it on the play button, it's on the bottom right corner of the screen. I've been doing this for a while now and it seems to avoid losing lights unintentionally.

2018-09-21 22:04:14

I would also like to point out, that losing lights is also do to the fact that when you start a new level, the world starts out as quite dim. this is unnoticed buy us blind gamers, since we can't see the screene. I have managed to rank first with a score of 182000 at level 34. I hope to see more people ranking very high, since it is fun to try to rank higher than them. anyways, this game is loads of fun, and I am glad I bought it. if anyone else has questions, feel free to ask.