2018-07-29 09:43:52

well, first:
@Arkandias

Nop, the game don't include ani help about game's style itself, because for know yu-gi-oh, you have a lot of things on the internet, like the official manual, video tutorials, and etc.
It is a good addition to the future add a basic tutorial for explain to the new users the mechanism on the game, but really isn't a priority for now.

About the cards. Nop, I think that you found on redit a talk about tthe ld yu-gi-o mud. This mud, have a giant database, with the majority of the cards, with more than 8000.

It is updated regularlly following updates of other ygoPro scripts and databases.

About the new format...  really? new change of the rules again?

Do you have an article or some text ning this?

WWithout reading about it yet, I think that is a bad idea changing the core of the game again. So, I think that the links are tha good idea, but not with the changes of the battlefield or similarities, but wel.l i have to aread about these news.

2018-07-29 12:19:46

Hello!
@sanslash332 : thanks for your answer!
That sounds just amazing. I look forward to discover a world I've been dreaming of for years, and not in a shortened version, but with all its complexity.

Best regard,
Simon

2018-07-30 02:03:00

Barring some useful skill cards from the other decks, most likely the only decks from the speed duel format that will be used are mai's and Ishizu, for the fact they'll probably be archetypes that support each other, rather than a set of random 20 cards.  (Ishizu with gravekeepers, and mai with either harpies or from duel links, her amazonus deck).  As much nostalgia the Yugi and Kiaba decks bring, dear lord their deck building is so garbage.  And for a while, their skills were meh outside of 1, and most likely that'll be the mainly used skill card for each of them.  (Destiny draw would be fun to include in any deck to be honest, just get "any" card from your deck you need).  And oh god the Joey deck is going to be lame as officially, the deck that focused on red-eyes mainly was the super joey deck from duel links, that was something that occurred in events.  Most likely it will be his trash fusion deck with no synergy.  The Pegasus deck probably will not be that awful as relinquished was used at the start of duel links (though will probably be just the best if it's his toon deck with toon kingdom and magic reflector), but most people will end up using the two archetype decks with the best possible skill card from anyone.

Also, just like duel links seems to be going, all it will take is a few packs before we're complaining about duels ending in 5 seconds than turns lasting 20 minutes.  If you look back in that format, all it took was a few cards to enable ftk's in many formats, or boards that were impossible for a dual link cardpool to break all the time.  (My favorite is stil woodland sprite format.  Just get to the 3 cards to burn your opponent for all their lp at the start of the game).

2018-09-14 03:52:34

Well, for those of us who hate waiting, after a person disconnects, the duel will end after 10 minutes.

2018-09-18 08:43:11

thanks @blindndangerous I love err that.
10 minutes so, is a lot of time (showdown only give 1 minute to the disconected player xd) but something is something :3
Thanks to tsp from me tongue

2018-09-18 22:01:13

hay, where do i get this game, it sounds grate

2018-09-20 20:50:38

Just check out the initial post on the first page, it should cover everything related to the MUD itself. Information about the soundpack or whatever can be found somewhere in here, maybe the search can help with it...
Best Regards.
Hijacker

2018-09-24 04:39:33

Sound pack for mush:
https://www.github.com/timtam/yugioh-so … master.zip
Sound pack for VIPMud:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dvd8nsmx13dpz … p.zip?dl=1

2019-01-01 03:44:15

Just popping in to say that I found this earlier this month and am having a blast.

2019-01-01 08:51:28

I need to duel you at some point.  If you've ever wanted to learn, come on in and just ask. We'll be happy to teach.

2019-06-17 22:43:20

Just updating to say that it seems like the thing gets updates again.
Don't know how it is with the soundpacks however, I do just know the MUSHclient one.
Best Regards.
Hijacker

2019-06-17 22:51:31

I know that Ziro is updating the VIP one, the mush one is still on the github link.

2019-06-18 06:29:20

I guess there is no reliable way of getting the Vip one then? No link or whatever?
Best Regards.
Hijacker

2019-06-18 09:05:48

Here you go. Ziro said he'll update the link once their are new changes. https://www.dropbox.com/s/gtpki23osmvss … 9.zip?dl=1

2020-06-04 06:52:37

is the VIP one still being updated? is their a folder I can joine to stay up to date?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2020-06-04 09:32:36

I don't know anything about the VIP pack and don't think that it gets updated anymore. Chances are much higher that the MUSH pack gets updated more frequently, like it just got updated for the spanish community.

2020-06-05 06:46:06

Hey nice, thanks for that.  I just went and updated my own copy.  I'd like the VIP one to be updated with the mush one so we have options, but I'm not sure how far behind it is at this point.

2020-06-05 08:43:17

I am pretty sure the VIP one doesn't support languages other than english at all, and since the authors of that one don't seem to be interested in it, this won't heven happen unless someone else invests into it.

2020-06-06 12:57:51

Hi!
Is there a French version of the mush pack? I'm definitly ok to play uin English if needed, but since the Spanish does exist, I was wondering if other languages were supported too.

Best regard,
Simon

2020-06-07 05:51:19

I don't think so, but if you can get the strings, I'm sure you can submit a request if you can translate it.

2020-06-07 14:21:36

@112 To my knowledge there is a French version available.

2020-07-12 00:20:09

Any chance the web client could be fixed? Says error connecting.

2020-07-12 10:22:48

Hi,
I've made several research about a possible French mush soundpack. I found a German one, but nothing else.
As a result, I have two questions : some told me that there was an actual French soundpack, do you know where I need to look for it? Otherwise, if it appears that there's no such pack, and since I never made one with mush client, do you know which file I need to modify if I want to translate the content of the triggers ?

Best regard,
Simon

2020-07-12 21:17:17

This is from the Mush soundpack's readme file:

# Translation

This game actually supports multiple languages, which can be toggled by using the language command while in game. Since those languages are actually toggled server-side not not within the soundpack, we'll need to write triggers to support all the multilingual texts too.

Currently English and German are supported, so if you want to see your language supported too and you know that the MUD actually supports it, don't hesitate to translate the texts which you can find inside the [english trigger file](./worlds/triggers/english.json) into that language and send us the result. We'll be happy to put them into the soundpack too.

2020-07-13 08:15:13

Hi,
thanks! Actually I've been looking for a readme or doc file for a while, but wasn't more succesful big_smile Well, thanks for your answer!

Best regard,
Simon