2018-09-18 02:27:14

Hello all. My name is Rich Beardsley and I am  16 years old  and will be turning 17 this October. to the gaming world, I am known as rwbeardjr.  I play games both on and offline, and I use TeamTalk. I have my own server. Please PM me if you would like to join it. Thank you for having me on the forum

If you wish to contact me privately, you can do so in the following ways.
Telegram, Rich_Beardsley. Discord, RichBeardsley. Facebook, Rich W. Beardsley
Twitter, RichBeardsley. Email, [email protected]. Both iMessages and emails are welcome.
Battle tag, Rich#12744. You can also add me through my email address.

Thumbs up

2018-09-18 10:54:49

Hi Dark, I'm not quite sure why but I was in fact restricted. It did seem to have been fixed but the website was definitely rather vocal about me needing to introduce myself first. Perhaps that went away right after I did post something, I don't recall but it could've been the case. Just letting you know in case there are others who might have the same problem.

Alright, will let everyone get back to their introductions now!

Thumbs up

2018-09-18 13:37:04

Just curious, is @Dark still the only mod that can unrestrict accounts?

That's probably something that really aught to be resolved by now, he's not always around, which is quite understandable.

There's this thing called a life outside of the internet after all.

Thumbs up +1

2018-09-18 14:34:32

@rwbeardjrrwbeardjr, hi and welcome, hope  you have fun.

@Arjan, I wonder if it was because with the forum breaking recently everyone was restricted from posting? either way things seem okay now.

@cooltirk, the problem is that only admin level forum accounts can change member status, there is no capacity to let ordinary moderator level accounts do this at the moment.

When this system was introduced Richard and Sander said they'd look at fixing that and adding the permission for mod accounts, but that hasn't happened as yet so we might have to have another think about things.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-09-20 19:40:42

Hi there.

So, I'm me, definitely not a robot, and am hoping I can be unrestricted soon before I have a melt down trying to complete a quest in AHC! Pretty please help? Or unrestrict me so I can go post? Thank you!

Thumbs up

2018-09-20 20:30:34

@moonspun you are now unrestricted. I am also happy to report that you are the first member that I have had the chance to ever unrestrict, so this has given me quite a warm fuzzy feeling as well. It's a shame that the warm fuzzy feeling won't heal hitpoints in real life the way it does on some of our popular text-based muds such as Alter Aeon!

Thumbs up +1

2018-09-21 05:58:39

hello. I just registered, and I am interested in posting on the forem. I have scene afew un answered questions regarding some of the games that I play. thake feer for example. It was just released, and some people have questions. My name is Andrew, and I look forward to giving, and recieveing any information that can be usefull for us to enjoy our games. gameing has always been a hobbie of mine, and I hope that in the future we can build some great titles. this is not ot say, that the ones we have aren't good, its just this market kneeds to see some more growth.

Thumbs up

2018-09-21 07:01:37

Hi Rand and welcome, Btw, is your usename a reference to the Dragon reborn?
Hope you have fun on the forum.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-09-23 09:24:54

Hello, I'm Zenothrax. I previously made an account on the forum, which apparently doesn't exist anymore (probably because it was lost during the site's downtime.)

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Thumbs up

2018-09-23 12:48:16

Hi Xenothrax, I believe I recall your previous post.
Sorry for the problems with the forum, they've been a major annoyance all around.

Either way, your account is now unrestricted once again.

2018-09-23 12:48:16

Hi Xenothrax, I believe I recall your previous post.
Sorry for the problems with the forum, they've been a major annoyance all around.

Either way, your account is now unrestricted once again.

2018-09-24 02:19:21

Hi there, my name is Jackie from Canada. I play a lot of audio games, and would love to join in on the discussions here. I came here often without an accountto look up tips for games I was and am playing, and thought I'd love to join in on the discussions. Take Care, Jackie. I'm on twitter as well @jackie_rumble

Thumbs up

2018-09-24 23:37:30

Hi Jackie and welcome.
Your account is unrestricted so feel free to join in any discussions you like, hope you have a good time and that this place lives up to your expectations.

2018-09-24 23:59:40

Hi! My name is Jonathan and I have just signed up to this site. I  am a man with Deep interest for games. I have low vision in both Eyes which makes it impossible for me to play normal video and computer games. I´ve enjoyed the game I´ve  trioed out here on Audio games. I would like to continue to be able to write posts on this forum. My username is Computergamer. That´s a short presentation about me. I hope you will enjoy my stay here.

Thumbs up

2018-09-25 00:59:20

Hi Computergamer,
Your account is now unrestricted. Welcome to the forum!

Thumbs up

2018-09-26 14:35:49

i am from u.s. And i am not a robot. i like audiogames. And i wontt to playe them. And poste new news. Kood you pleaz accept me?

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2018-09-26 14:39:42

ok. My name is yoshy. And i am intristid to make news about audiogames. And sum fun things.

2018-09-26 14:43:02

sining off

2018-09-26 15:20:45

why i can not not ristriktid

2018-09-26 15:26:03 (edited by mahdi-abedi 2018-09-26 15:26:30)

wate and admins will come and answer you: dont poest more

Thumbs up

2018-09-26 15:29:21

ok thanks

2018-09-26 17:50:18

@mongoo_4044: Hi there!

We need a bit more. Just tell us a bit about yourself--your interests, likes/dislikes, games you've tried. It doesn't have to be much but we need something that's a bit less generic, if you would, please.

Cheers.

Just myself, as usual.

2018-09-27 02:15:32

ok. My name is yoshy and i am liv in u.s. I like audiogames. Be kuz i am 100 percent blind. I am going to playe small audiogames for kids. I am playe audiogames 6 year old. Then i am now 22 year old. I found this site to register. And i am fealing rilly grate. Be kuz i dont eaven found this up to 600 audiogame sites. I am rilly intristid to playe audiogames. I no sevrel audiogames named. Battle zone. Manamon. Toom hunter. And much mor. Now this is my diskripshan. If administraters dileat my ristricshan i am rilly thankfle to audiogames.net

2018-09-27 02:37:06

sorry about that. I am a man hu wontts to join that site and disgust enny of my game news. And sum related things. I am my name is yoshy and we are going to hav!fun. My bothe ise are blind. And i cant normle vidio. Computer games. So i am going to playe audiogames. I am not a robot. I am real human hu wontts to playe audiogames! now let us go

2018-09-27 03:24:18

how menny hours take when the admins un ristrikt me?