2010-08-18 02:08:38

I have a PACmate, a ITouch, and a windows xp machine with outlook 2002 installed on it. I know that  I might want to upgrade, but I'm kindof cheep. anyway, I would like to set all my devices up to sync with google so that I can have them keep up to date with each other without me having to plug them into my computer. Is this doable? If so, how? Is this even werth me atempting?

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2010-08-18 06:33:23

Oh i didn't know this, i thought chrome can only sync with google.com. Anyways thank you for sharing this..

Do You Know How to Train a Weimaraner? or you want to Train Weimaraner if yes visit Weimaraner Problems

2010-08-18 15:19:43

I know the contact, calender, and mail can be synced with the IPod touch. I should have said that I am wanting to with the google apps that google is hosting.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral