2018-07-30 19:43:19

yes, ousomayban
well, its building, and they dont want players enter in them

2018-09-15 14:08:05

Is there something on the top of the mountain?

2018-09-17 06:54:00

Message of the day: Attention! Dear players. Unfortunately, but maybe for someone, and fortunately, we decided to close the project. There are several reasons for this decision:
1. After all the innovations in the update, the balance has completely broken, I have neither the desire nor the skills to correct it.
2. The possibilities of BGT are not enough to implement everything that has been conceived, already now we face some problems, the solution of which with the help of BGT is difficult, and sometimes completely impossible.
3. I, honestly, just tired of the project, I'm tired of writing some code, fixing endless bugs, administering, and just wasting my time in the empty, because because of the defectiveness of BGT, sooner or later the game still had to would close.
The update promised at the beginning of June will not be released, the server will work until December 31, 2018, inclusive, after which it will be closed forever.
December 30 and 31 are declared days of anarchy, all rules will be canceled, and all banned players will be unbanned.
Also we want to thank those who somehow helped the project: Anton, if it were not for you, it is not known at all, there would be a project now, Alexander and Nikola, thank you for the weapons and interesting ideas, Ivan, thank you very much for a bunch of maps, robots and weapons , which appeared on your fault, if not for you, then the game world would remain meager and not interesting.
Thanks to everyone who participated in the project in one way or another! We hope you were interested!
hi
sad
if its possible, I want wrk on hvr coad cause its grate projecto

2018-09-17 08:38:40

Ha ha, mahdi, i don't think danstiv will release the source.

2018-09-17 09:59:36

this game have way's to cumplishment

2018-09-17 20:34:59

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. This getts to many. We are loosing so many great stuff this year. But the source don't has to be released. I mean would be nice though, but a server release and a client that suports server seting would already be enugh.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2018-09-18 03:05:38 (edited by TheTrueSwampGamer 2018-09-18 03:08:19)

hey, can someone tell me why I can't update to the latest version of Humans Vs. Robots? I tried to update it like 6 times, and also trying to download it again from the ch-games.ru/en/ website.
edit,
also, people say I can't do it because its broken and stuff and its closed and blah blah blah, but I have understood, from what I heard, is the game is running until, December 31st, 2018 and its only like September 17th  I think

2018-09-18 07:29:01

version is 0.59.5

TheTrueSwampGamer wrote:

hey, can someone tell me why I can't update to the latest version of Humans Vs. Robots? I tried to update it like 6 times, and also trying to download it again from the ch-games.ru/en/ website.
edit,
also, people say I can't do it because its broken and stuff and its closed and blah blah blah, but I have understood, from what I heard, is the game is running until, December 31st, 2018 and its only like September 17th  I think

2018-09-18 16:25:42

I know that, but it doesn't update, it says its on version 0.8 and theres a updatae to 0.92, but it doesn't update to that version.

2018-09-19 12:02:00

it do it correctly

2018-09-19 20:56:25

please be more specific

2018-09-19 21:46:19

don't worry, i don't think he'll shaire the source, heh stealers, i hope not, because it will just go to an other  clone mania like ultra power, btb, cm, and so on the lst things we saw like rs, and you're not just cairing about the game, no, you want, source, source, !

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2018-09-20 05:22:47

if you dont know anything, you can quiet

2018-09-20 08:00:14

shure, for you to include robots and new claps claps in your game

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2018-09-20 12:54:55 (edited by mahdi-abedi 2018-09-20 12:56:03)

hey oussama, if you have problems with me, we can fix it, I dont see any reazan to answer you, yes you are good, i'm bad, smile

2018-09-20 13:23:31

Listen, guys, if you have problems, let's move your flood to your tlw topic or create a topic in off topic room please.

2018-09-20 22:41:44

hey sky lorde, i hope you see this, i have tried updating hvr about 20 times now, and redownloaded the thing 3 times now, but it won't let me get the most recent version, could you update the file on your website, or see if there a issue with the updater or something, or could someone here put a db link up with the latest hvr, i wanna play it alone, or on stream, before the thing goes down, i used to spend hours playing that at a time, about 12 to be exact, and i was hoping more people would play who speak english.
sorry for terrible spelling mistakes, typing this up relaly quickly, and i thought we weren't supposed to start drama, ahem mahdi?

2018-09-21 00:25:45

Hello, @471. I really can't help, cause no one has any problems accept you and i don't know why is this, cause our website file is fine.

2018-09-21 02:23:53

how can i get passed the robots in the desert? they always kill me

Regards,
Ty
If you like this post, why not thumb it up?

2018-09-21 03:14:48

it says:
"Discovered client update, the current version: 0.0.8, the latest version: 0.0.92, îïèñàíèå: toáàâëåíà âîçìîæíîñòü îòêëþ÷åíèÿ ÷àòà, you want to perform upgrade?". and when i hit yes it downloads, well says it does, in about 5 seconds, but it doesn't download the update and if it does it doesn't apply it to the folder its in, or anything, it doesn't even open changelog.ru, or update that, or update changelog.en or anything, it, litterally, will, not, do, anything!

2018-09-21 08:38:46

why my game topic, in your! lol
well, its hard and need more time to go to safezone/desert
I like old weapons
sniper, mpols80, old blaster, ar15, and another old weapons
and old safe zone, it was small but it was not hard

2018-09-21 10:05:21

Hello, guys.
As you know, the developer of HVR wants to close this game for the new year.
I think few people know the reasons. I'll tell you, but briefly.
The main developer had problems with the development of this game. He used BGT. It's not a very good tool for games, but in any case, its a game played.
He started learning Python, and saw a simpler solution for the problems.
For this reason, BGT was already difficult for him.
For this reason, he decided to quit this game. In addition, he does not care for the work that other players did for this game.
I really hope that other developers who understand the work of their players won't do as stupid as this person did.
Thanks.

2018-09-21 12:12:32 (edited by SkyLord 2018-09-21 12:15:46)

Uh, jonixter. As always you try to bring negative here. I could say that sam and carter doesn't care what players of redspot thought when they closed it, but i didn't cause why i have to say so, all, all! online games close sometime, and that's not the reason to pour shit on the dev of this game. If you would close your game and someone would say this to you, how'd you feel? first place your self on to the dev's place.

2018-09-21 13:31:18

SkyLord, You aren't the developer of this game. That's one.
Second, if I were a HVR developer, I could safely close the game if I was making the game alone. But this game didn't one person.

2018-09-21 21:42:55

is noone going to fuckin help me with my damn problem, its stopping me from playing the fuckin game i wanna playayayayay!