2018-09-12 10:25:34

i lost 57 post but this is not problem. Main is stay this forum up.

Yours kindly

2018-09-12 11:46:04

i wonder why you guys care about your titles it's not like  that you'll get a special reward or something. 
if i  ever won a competition for  title, i'd ask it to be   fake moderator big_smile  that way i could scare people up

2018-09-12 16:40:25

We had a title competition last Christmas, we will probably have another one at some point in the future, probably next Christmas if not before.
As to titles generally, they're a bit of fun and just intended for amusement and for people to get some sort of  for being long standing members, so while I appreciate losing them is a pain, as I said everyone's lost out here, and titles are just one part of what people have lost.
Still if we just hang around complaining over what was gone we'll get nothing new big_smile.

Oh and btw AlirezaNosrati "fake moderator" would be an amusing title, though to save confusion for the real moderators we probably would have  to say no to that one if it came up in a competition, though of course we could make lots of people fake spammers for the fake moderators to chase and give fake bans to so that they would no longer be able to fake posts on the fake forum anymore, ---- then if all this fake action was funny someone would have  write a story about it and then we'd have a fake book big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-09-12 22:22:00

hey dark,  with this explination, i'm beginning to wonder if i'm fake or no

2018-09-12 22:38:09

Fake Moderation!

@Dark: You are not fake, you are real! This forum is only for fake people! This is your first, last, and only fake warning! Continue posting without being fake, and you'll receive a fake ban for a billion fake years! This is a fake official warning!

2018-09-13 01:34:29

Well you know what? ? I really don't care about your fake warning, and will go on fake posting about anyfake I like, so you and the rest of the fake moderators can just fake off big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-09-13 05:40:40

big_smile

jaybird wrote:

Fake Moderation!

@Dark: You are not fake, you are real! This forum is only for fake people! This is your first, last, and only fake warning! Continue posting without being fake, and you'll receive a fake ban for a billion fake years! This is a fake official warning!

2018-09-13 10:02:33

Dear all,

Sorry for the late reply (things have been REALLY busy lately). Please read my message here:
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.p … 11#p380011

-- Sander

2018-09-13 10:46:09

grate i hope we can have another grate neus

2018-09-17 11:53:52

Ever heard of the "Internet?" Things  are always uncertain. Not just audiogames.net had lost the contents, but some other sites do, too. I could just sitting here and posting my complains all day and night, but I'm not going to. Because you will get nothing from your post. And hell, you could also probably got banned for spamming the forum big_smile.

I also lost half of my post, and last time my Karma was 65, and  now it down to 63. But all I want is to have fun on this forum. I don't bitch too much for getting my posts and karma back. I can deal with this.

That's all I have to say.