2018-09-11 06:14:41

I forgot that when I got rid of my old pc (it was a vertual one) I didn't do what I needed to do to save my manamon key. I ave it, but when I tried to register it on my new computer yesterday I got an "invalid key" error message. I contacted the author yesterday to see if I could get this fixed with out having to spend another $40 on the game. It's worth it, but right now that is not going to happen. So far I have not heard from them, but hope someone can help out here. and no, I do not want to crack the software as I did buy it legal and want to keep it that  way if at all possible. I already had someone ask me for a crack on my youtube stream, and I'm not going to do that. Thanks. happy Monday

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2018-09-11 16:33:07

unless they replace the key, you're out of luck if cracking isn't an option for you.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-09-11 19:14:32

It should work if you still have the old one. Not sure why it wouldn't. If he still hasn't gotten back to you after another day or two, I can poke him and see what's up.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2018-09-11 20:02:24

Thanks. Yeah. I put it in exactly as the email had it. It's too bad they don't have a twitter or something. I've only sent 2 emails, but I don't want to appear rude like some people I know who will keep emailign me every 5 minutes to ask when my next album will be released, or the code for my book doesn't  work etc. Lol! Anyway Thanks to the one who wanted to give VgStorm a nudge. I guess, can you please start dong that? Tell him I sent an email replying to the receipt I got as well for proof of purchase if they needed it. Again thanks all over the place everybody.

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2018-10-15 18:30:23

I think my issue is considered odd so I will post here.  I bought Manamon last night, and I entered my registration name and registration code like it asked.  You would think smooth sailing right?  No, not at all.  I got a message saying that the Name and key were invalid.  I really want to get this done correctly, and I don't want anything to do with cracks. I also don't want to spend another 40 dollars.  I sent VG Storm an email, and I am still waiting for a reply.  Mean while, I tried to uninstal and reinstal Manamon, and attempted to register again; no such luck. It may seam like I am a bit late to the Manamon thing, but that is not true.  I played the game on my brothers Computer, and decided to support VGStorm by buying myself a copy of the game.  Could somebody help por favor!  I am curious if anyone has had a problem with the registration process.

2018-10-18 03:06:53

Did you by chance:
*Accidentally copy a space from the end of your key and paste it into the registration box?
*Not capitalize your name, either when you entered it on the website or when you tried to register?
Spacing and capitalization matter.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.