2018-08-13 03:12:00

I'm just wondering if there's ever plan to expand the board mode in crazy party to more of a mario party kind of thing with stars, special squares, and the like? If it's been done already ignore me, also if this has been answered before please don't mind me I didn't know.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2018-08-13 16:53:38

just to let you know, there's been a lot of pressure to expand the board game mode but haven't seen it yet. On that note have to say I had a good time last night as I finally have the mystic cave board. I actually got 6 gems in one playthrough of the ocean board, (1 from my score, and 5 from gift spots.) I could have bought the castle but wanted the cheap one first.

2018-08-13 22:35:49 (edited by turtlepower17 2018-08-13 22:36:28)

Nice, I prefer the castle board myself, but both of them are great.

I was listening to Liam's most recent stream last night, and hearing a bunch of people playing competition mode online was totally awesome. I can't wait to try that out, it sounds like a hell of a lot of fun.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2018-08-13 22:43:50

my advice is if you are a bad loser, don't join online play. Most of the time you'll be, if things are anything like they are with me, getting beaten pretty badly. However, you'll see a lot of games you might not have unlocked or even have seen before and that can be pretty fun even though at least one player is going to be good at them.

What is really fun in my opinion is playing cooperative play in card battle where you and all the other players fight a bunch of fights against enemies from battle mode. It is pretty fair fighting until the last fight, which has one extra guy on their side. That isn't too bad unless the group you are playing with is really little.

2018-08-13 22:53:39

nah, I would enjoy online play, although I'd rather do it with friends. Sadly, I don't really have any who play at the moment, although I'm trying to persuade a couple of people to give it a try. Even so, I really think, after listening to the stream as I said, that I would enjoy competition mode a lot. That cooperative battle thing sounds interesting, too, but at the moment I've kind of burned myself out on battles, I was constantly building up my decks for like a week straight, and now I'm definitely back into playing minigames.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2018-08-13 22:59:34

Seriously all that's missing for me is an expanded board mode. I'd love to play a whole mario party style game with my friends. I'm glad there is more than just me requesting this, and hope it will be implimented soon.

2018-08-14 04:28:00

If a server in the list says playing after it, does that mean you can't join?

2018-08-14 14:47:48

Turtlepower, yes if they are playing, they are not ready for players, in fact the server closes after a game is done. Usually, unless you are looking for specific people, best to take the option for "next available server" or if you are willing to wait a little longer, you can specify what type of play you are waiting for (for example "Board game.")

2018-08-14 19:11:27

I'm sure this question has been asked before but... there's one reason I keep failing at Hidden Palace. For some reason, no matter what,I cannot get past the little warp pads that are right next to the set of three ladders that sends you back. I don't know what I'm supposed to do, any way of passing it... anyone been able to figure that out?

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2018-08-15 07:26:06

What I don't understand is how you folks can justify destroying your keyboards/gamepads/whatever you use for gaming. This collection of minigames tends to trash hardware, since you often have to hammer buttons really hard.

Frankly, the only part of the game I've ever had any fun with is the battle mode, and even that gets dull once you make six or seven nearly unkillable decks and rip the council to shreds. Though I did watch a fight a few months back where people with a whole ton of health used some really nasty strategies to chew down health, because normal damage moves just aren't going to cut it in time

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-08-15 14:22:00

is there a way to save progress? so i don't have to play previous mini games on the world i Unlock?

2018-09-10 15:15:49

I just got a new computer after my old one bit the dust. I reinstalled Crazy Party on this new computer. I thought putting in my same username would get me back all my progress, coins, unlocked games, gems, etc. But I had to start all over again. Is there a way to retrieve my old stats, or would I need the old files? I don't think I can get access to them.

2018-09-10 15:45:20

hi
pragma should update topic cause beta61 created

2018-09-10 18:16:33

You need access to the old files, mainly your decks folder and sauvegarde.dat
HTH

2018-09-10 20:50:02

Okay, I guess I'll just keep playing then. I can't access my old files and I didn't back anything up. Now I know someone on here is going to scold me for that.

2018-09-10 22:09:51

*shrugs* it's not the end of the world, and if anyone does they should probably calm down as it's not that serious. They should have better things to do than to judge a stranger for not backing up the files to a game lolz.

2018-09-10 23:31:46

If that happened to me, no amount of scolding by any stranger would be remotely as bad as losing what I've worked so hard to unlock. Speaking of which, I have all the worlds unlocked now, yay! I got super lucky while playing skyscrapers yesterday. A bonus world showed up for me, and I was able to get a decent score because of it. Now I have to struggle through the rainbow tower. That's a tough game, but I actually kind of like it.

Also, what is with the pollenating the date trees game in the desert? Everything is so close together, it's really difficult to tell which trees I've already pollenated and which still need done. It's like the princess's letters on steroids, because that game has the same auditory overload, but I've gotten used to that one a bit.

2018-09-11 00:59:40

I just played online a little while ago and it said I had over 100 objects. What is up with that? I only have maybe 10 gems since I started over.

2018-09-11 15:13:01

Objects include gems, mini games, boards, and cards. Idk what else.

2018-09-11 17:09:39

Okay, that clears things up.

2018-09-12 14:22:46

To whom ever keeps the separate deck manager app up to date cartertemm or sam, is their a way in the next version to be able to tell the application the name of your crazy party application.
I don't keep mine named crazy party betaXX.exe so I can keep my shortcuts up to date easier.
That's all I wanted...
Thanks...
Later!

2018-09-13 13:35:59

Yep, certainly. I might remove that verification altogether. Until the next version, as a little hack you can create a blank text file called crazy party beta xx.exe and it'll run

2018-09-13 15:24:34

Idk how difficult this could be, but could someone create a program that basically makes a list of your missing mini games? If not it's not a huge deal, but it'd be nice to know what I was missing and not compare my list to the world list and keep losing track because I have like 184 in no particular order.

2018-09-13 19:19:31

please update topic, pragma

2018-09-13 19:59:42

Before my other computer crashed, or whatever it did, I was able to unlock the forest world. Now when I try to play the castle world, I cannot get past that castle wall game. Is that a new one?