2018-07-27 14:05:13

Hi,
@Wlomas this is more of a teaser than a trailer, so a teaser is designed to show the most basic of concepts, like a mainstream teaser would. However there is a devlog on their Facebook with a tiny bit more info. There are going to be things to both avoid and collect, and we're in a tictopian world. Also, this game is going to have graphics.

2018-07-30 10:53:39

to give you all a little sneak preview, we recorded one mission of our game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o8he-zvpkc

2018-07-30 12:24:51

Wow, this sounds cool and does actually get quicker as you play without stopping, fantastic!

2018-07-30 12:43:49

Yeah, if it gets quicker and quicker with no limits, it'll be a very very nice game!

2018-07-31 22:01:48

I regestered for the beta at the beginnings of this, on listening to the teaser I am very glad I did, it sounds quite creepy and the atmosphere is well done. Good luck, and keep up the good work. smile

2018-08-05 13:50:21

The game is a hell´s ride. And the submission too, a couple of days hard work, we uploaded FEER to the Betatest Revision. Besides that we had to do declarations to the NSA, TAX Authorities, Self Classifications, Legal Information and a bunch of other stuff.

So now we all have to wait till the revision of FEER ends positive and then the iPhone Testers can have a go on the hell´s ride.

All the best Hansjörg

ps. there might be an Android Test too, but this is the next stony road, so goto our website
https://www.feer.at and register for the news, we call, when we're ready.

2018-08-05 16:12:39 (edited by wightfall 2018-08-05 16:13:31)

I don't know this question has been ask before but i'd like to ask them
when the game release this game free or paid I don't mind paying if you decide make the game purchase
not matter game free or paid is there any additional pack like booster runner or set of mission in app purchase?
if you plan to add some kind like I explain how will different on normal gameplay? thanks for reply

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2018-08-09 10:18:36

Invitations to beta test FEER have been sent again, rush, we will close the beta soon.

2018-08-09 10:19:46

I know it is the Audiogames.net Forum, but we kindly ask you all to invite sighted friends, family members, relatives to sign up for our beta test. So if you want to help us, please spread the link
https://goo.gl/forms/uptA7v9Lm040HBE43

2018-08-09 17:34:35

Hi,
does it have any graphics at all?
fyi, the blind specially the gaming community is rather small so may not be a good idea to give beta access to all. that way, you may end up with a awesome game which nobody buys because they have all played it out in the beta phase. not saying everybody is likely to do that,but many are, or so my sinical brain believes.
great demo/ tralor,though.
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2018-08-10 05:57:58

so my code was expired when I saw your post Wednesday mid night of my country
however I was able to get beta app still wonder though how can I send feedback if my invitation code got expired
one thing I don't check g-mail often so I might miss some important info
anyway if beta app expired will be release soon or you need some feedback for beta testing phase first?
either release nor collecting feedback still wonder how I and some beta test that can't put code on time send you our feedback thanks

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2018-08-10 07:31:54

BETA TEST CLOSED
We are very happy, that you all seemed to like the Beta, we tested and want to thank you for your participation.

We are going to implement a better high score list, where you can play with friends, that you can invite
and correct the minor bugs in the missions and the power up.

All testers, we like you to fill out the survey, we have sent to you.

For a very, very limited time we give the Release Version for 1,99 as thank you for our testers.
So check your mail for the release.

The final price will climb up to 7,99.

2018-08-10 08:16:44

I'd really love to test this game for Android.

2018-08-10 08:29:49

Forgot to say, will be available on Android Google Playstore too

2018-08-10 09:50:48

How can I beta test on Android?

2018-08-10 11:20:41

Hello,
Just curious, is there some kind of release date allready planed ? Sory if it has allready been asked, I don't think so but in case...

Best regard,
Simon

2018-08-10 13:41:13

Hi Hansjörg.
I have beta tested the game, but haven't received the survey yet. I haven't received any mails regarding the discount price as well. I'm not sure if I should have received this, or if the mails are delayed.
Keep up the fantastic job. The game is extremely addicting and amazing.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-08-10 14:10:19

Hi,
I haven't received the new survey either yet.

2018-08-10 15:26:43

Hi,
Only beta testers recieve the survey link, that is if you have tested the game.

I didn't get the beta tester $1.99 offer too,though...

The game is planned to be launched on the 5th of september or so I have read.
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2018-08-10 20:01:30

Hi,
Did I have to get a certain way in the beta before getting the survey? I still ahven't received mine and I did complete several missions.

2018-08-11 08:29:29 (edited by FEERtheGAME 2018-08-11 08:30:33)

here is the Survey Link for the Testers
https://goo.gl/forms/jOqqQIoHlzhMWH2c2

we apologize, but emails have been sent.

Hansjörg from FEER

2018-08-11 12:00:05

Hi,
I'm a little confused about this survey, in the part where it asks what you like about the game, is a higher number meaning that you like it more, or a lower number? If I've done this wrong, let me know and I will contact you with the correct responses. Where I've put the number 1, it means I liked it.

2018-08-11 12:07:01

its like school notes ( at least her in Austria)
the better the lower
1 = excellent
10 = have seen better

thx Aaron for filling out the survey
Hansjörg from FEER