2018-08-06 18:05:41

Hi all,
I am giving away 10 copies of the TombHunter game created by mason Armstrong for the audiogames.net community.
I've seen just so many giveaways by the awesome people in here and I thought I should help too.
I know there are a lot of people who can not pay for the game for a lot of reasons.
ranging from just not having a credit card to things like the USD being so expensive in their currency, or even parent control or really any other reason.
I thought I should step up and make my own give away to support those who are in need.
One thing though, this giveaway is only for those who really can't pay for the game for a reason or an other.
Entry will be opened from now until next monday, 8 PM Saudi Arabian Time.
Please, please, and one more pleasing please, read the notes I put in the form page I can't stress this enough.
Hopefully the notes answer your questions if you have any, but still, you can post any question on this topic and I will answer as soon as I can.
The link for the form is:
https://goo.gl/forms/rHw0AJPXHOFUGZV13
Good luck

2018-08-06 19:34:55

Thank you, your request has been submitted

2018-08-06 20:48:19

Hi could you include a middle european time zone? Regards, Karlitos

2018-08-07 01:53:20

Karlitos wrote:

Hi could you include a middle european time zone? Regards, Karlitos

Done, I've added Croatia to the list.

if anyone feels confused about the time zone thing, always look for GMT+3:00

2018-08-07 07:49:56

Hi.
Holy shit. 10 copies? Wow you are damn awesome...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-08-07 07:50:17

hi
can you add iran zone? 3 30 tehran

2018-08-07 08:43:53

SLJ wrote:

Hi.
Holy shit. 10 copies? Wow you are damn awesome...

Thanks, smile, I am trying to do my best to help.
I am not the biggest fan of the game my self, but that doesn't mean that others won't enjoy a full version of it.
So I hope the people who get it enjoy their time with it smile.

mahdi-abedi wrote:

hi
can you add iran zone? 3 30 tehran

I am not going to add just every time zone in there, like I said, I did my best to add the most well known time zones like those on the EU, USA and in the GCC, probably I am not going to add anymore, if your time zone isn't in the list, refer back to GMT+3:00 compared to your time.
Honestly I don't think the time is that big of a problem, so if you really want, you can google something like:
"What time is it in Jeddah?"
"What time is it in Riyadh?"
and you will get the local time above the search results.

2018-08-07 08:55:23

hi, nice work man, i am 1 of them who can't buy the game so i am in, thank you again

2018-08-07 09:01:20

Thanks for doing this give away contest.
I hope I win.

2018-08-07 09:34:56

As I myself can't get the game by any other way, I'm entering as well.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2018-08-07 10:24:33

How about gmt+8

2018-08-07 10:45:59

Zaraku wrote:

How about gmt+8

GMT+8 is five hours ahead.
Regardless of the time, the winners will get their info, so don't worry too much about the timing anyways like I said, it's not that much of a big problem.

2018-08-08 00:16:58

hi.
thanks, my request has been sent. Lets hope I win! smile
Best regards...
Mike

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2018-08-08 16:58:38

ai also  gave my name

2018-08-08 20:00:06

Thanks a lot my rquest has been sent yesterday

2018-08-09 21:40:06

I have entered. It’s George Bunge.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2018-08-09 22:56:34

I have entered my name is Karlo bogatac.

2018-08-10 05:44:42

hi
i'm sorry, but when it will be finish and winner get prize? i meen toom hunter

2018-08-10 07:24:27

mahdi-abedi wrote:

hi
i'm sorry, but when it will be finish and winner get prize? i meen toom hunter

If you're asking about the giveaway, like it says on the form page, it'll finish on Monday, next Monday that is.
But if you are asking about the game, I believe it'll be out on September 5th, but I am not exactly sure tbh.
For those who already entered, best of luck to you.
Only 3 days remaining, not if we count today of course smile.

2018-08-10 07:48:29

Hey MasterChief just wanted to say, your English is like, incredibly good, as if you were a primary English speaker your hole life.
Really impressive!
And I have no idea how your able to afford 150 bucks for games for others LOL, but either way it's really good of you to do this... So thanks for such a large contribution.

2018-08-10 08:04:12

i've entered. My name is jesús humberto

After years, i finally changed my signature! But i don't know what to say :D

2018-08-10 08:55:04

defender wrote:

Hey MasterChief just wanted to say, your English is like, incredibly good, as if you were a primary English speaker your hole life.
Really impressive!
And I have no idea how your able to afford 150 bucks for games for others LOL, but either way it's really good of you to do this... So thanks for such a large contribution.

Thanks a lot for the compliments smile.
Oh my English need a lot of improvements trust me, specially in the spelling department lol.
As for the 150 dollars, like I said, I am doing my best to help those who can't get  the game to get it.
I personally don't think this game can replace the original game created by Tom, but this doesn't mean that there are people who disagree with me and want to get the game and have their life or people preventing them from ever getting it.
I wasn't planning for 10 copies at first to be honest, but then I thought that may be there will not be as much of giveaways for this game as a hero's call had, so I thought 10 copies will do, and it is the maximum amount of copies I can give at this time.
Most importantly though, I hope those who win enjoy the game.

2018-08-10 12:55:15

I've entered the giveaway some day ago. my name is Hanif Naufal Hafizhan

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2018-08-10 13:01:05

I totally agree with post 20. I'm very impressed as well.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-08-10 19:01:28

hi.
Lol, I completely missed the a heros call giveaway but indeed, thanks for this one master chief.
I also agree with defender and whoa, only 3 days left! just got to say good luck to all and lets see big_smile

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!