2018-07-31 13:45:11

Well, go ahead and PM nuno or ask the developer, I know for a fact that something like this exists. I am 100 percent sure this is true.

I choose to be happy

Thumbs up

2018-07-31 19:35:31

Don't worry, i don't think you're lying, or nothing like that. probably, we're missing something, that's all. i'll continue playing, to see if i can discover something new.

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

Thumbs up

2018-08-01 18:37:07

That's fantastic, i'll ask nuno to post some proof of this as well, hopefully he'll be able to provide it.

I choose to be happy

Thumbs up

2018-08-01 19:33:30

hi all, where do i go to cut down weeds to get the medicinal herbs? want do everything now in the demo

Thumbs up

2018-08-01 21:14:29

I think it is in the fields by that cave

I choose to be happy

Thumbs up

2018-08-02 00:33:03

Do you have to have the Internet to play this game? Every time I try starting it, I get an error message and then I hit OK and it closes the game. This is what the code is when I start the game. Actually, I can't tell you what the error is. It's in Chinese or Japanese. Because I don't have the Internet, I can't use the JGT add on to find out what it is.

Thumbs up

2018-08-02 00:41:09

As has been said before, this is an issue the developers are looking into. You don't need the internet, but some systems for some reason don't like it... likely because you are running it in the English locale.

Discord: clemchowder633

Thumbs up

2018-08-02 01:19:14

Dam! I really want to try playing this game. I love shadow line, so I'm sure I would love this is well.

Thumbs up

2018-08-02 05:56:57

If you haven't tried this yet, run it with locale emulator in Japanese and as a system administrator...

Thumbs up

2018-08-04 21:54:39

Hi
Is it true that the game will be released on 8 november? Someone said that from their understanding to GL's last tweet, which I didn't get its translation pretty clearly.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

Thumbs up

2018-08-04 22:58:26

@muhammad hajjar actually no, I guess the tweet says that there is no more podcast until november 8, I think.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

Thumbs up

2018-08-04 23:02:12

wich? , this one?
【お知らせ】 Galaxy Radio(ギャラクシーラジオ)略してギャラジ。第4回の配信は、諸事情により1週間後の8月10日(金)に変更させていただきます。
次回はいつもとは一味違ったスペシャルな内容でお届けしますので、今しばらくお待ちください。
#ga-lab #planetsaga
no, I think that one means the next radio announcement will be delay to 10 aug

Thumbs up

2018-08-05 06:36:20

The 4th episode of galaxy radio will be delayed until August 10th due to various circumstances and will be a special edition different from other episodes so far. We thank you for your patience!

That is what the anouncement says... I don't know who got the idea the game will be released in november. lol

Thumbs up

2018-08-05 08:56:34

lol Thanks assault, I don't know how they understood it that the game will be released in November, but thanks for clarifying this smile.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470

Thumbs up

2018-08-13 21:04:45

So for me, the game gets stuck after I'm told to press the action key to examine the shuttle, no keys on the keyboard work. Anyone know what that's about?

Thumbs up

2018-09-11 01:41:07

Oh, I had fun with this one.

I had some issue killing bats, so honestly I just ran past them.

It looks like
slight
spoilers
ahead
1. The rice bowl item is something that's coming way later, so don't worry about eggs and stuff. Unless I'm missing something. That's possible.
2. What enemies do I have to kill in order to obtain meat for that weirdly titled Licker's Knob quest?
3. While running around that back yard area getting eggs, I had a weird bug where sound suddenly and without warning stopped panning properly. All the chicken/egg sounds were in my left ear only, with only the click of the door in my right ear. I reloaded and it fixed the issue, but still.

Honestly, I'm pretty impressed with this one. I'm one of those who got it to run without a single hitch right away after updating JGT, and while there is some weird hitchiness with footsteps at certain points - it does not feel nearly as smooth as SR - I liked the concept. The story is interesting...though if I'm supposed to be able to use magic for ranged attacks, I haven't figured that out yet.

If this game ends up being paid, I may very well pounce on it, assuming Paypal is possible.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up

2018-09-11 02:56:37

Magic likely wasn't implemented in the demo, as this is in effect a public beta. lol But I am excited about what this has to offer when the final product goes gold!

Thumbs up

2018-10-11 11:59:44

Any clue on when this awesome game will be released? they've talked about it in their recent radio shows. It's so exciting big_smile.

Kind regards!

Thumbs up

2018-10-11 13:59:00

Hi,
I am also wondering the same thing. This is probably going to be a rather large game what with all the items and stuff.

Thumbs up

2018-10-11 14:45:20

they mentioned it in the last show i believe but no-one but assault, speaks their language so lol, who knows.

Thumbs up

2018-10-13 07:31:02

they're just release the first Promo Trailer of planet saga, I am still wondering the release date itself, looks like it's getting close
Galaxy Laboratory,  Planet Saga 1st Promo Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QigixXrro54 24 minutes ago,  Tween

Thumbs up

2018-10-13 12:38:46

They've talked about the game in their last radio show, mentioning that those are the final information about the game. Apparently it's close, but anyone understands Japanese can translate for us or give us a summary, that will be appreciated.

Kind regards!

Thumbs up

2018-10-13 13:03:59

They didn't explicitly announce the day the game would be released IIRC.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2018-10-13 17:02:48

@Muhammad Hajjar, how do you know that they said it was final information about the game or that it was close? lol I haven't heard the latest episode iyrc.

Thumbs up

2018-10-13 20:41:27

Assault, I just translated their last radio show tweet using TW Blue, so I said that accordingly.

Kind regards!

Thumbs up