2018-07-20 12:25:59

HI all,
I am trying to use sound_lib for my python development, however, I'm getting errors as soon as I try to import it. here is the error:
>>> from sound_lib import stream                                                                                       
Traceback (most recent call last):                                                                                     
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>                                                                                   
  File "C:\Users\Amit Aggarwal\sound_lib\stream.py", line 4, in <module>                                               
    from .channel import Channel                                                                                       
  File "C:\Users\Amit Aggarwal\sound_lib\channel.py", line 5, in <module>                                               
    from sound_lib.effects.effect import SoundEffect                                                                   
  File "C:\Users\Amit Aggarwal\sound_lib\effects\__init__.py", line 2, in <module>                                     
    from .tempo import Tempo                                                                                           
  File "C:\Users\Amit Aggarwal\sound_lib\effects\tempo.py", line 4, in <module>                                         
    from ..stream import BaseStream                                                                                     
ImportError: cannot import name 'BaseStream' from 'sound_lib.stream' (C:\Users\Amit Aggarwal\sound_lib\stream.py)       
Does anyone know how can I fix this?
Regards,
Amit

There once was a moviestar icon.
Who prefered to sleep with the light on.
They learnt how to code, devices sure glowed,
and lit the night using python.

2018-08-03 17:18:50

Hi,
So does anybody have any clues about the issue above? I really need to get this working somehow. And so far I couldn't figure out what is happening which makes this import fail.
Regards,
Amit

There once was a moviestar icon.
Who prefered to sleep with the light on.
They learnt how to code, devices sure glowed,
and lit the night using python.

2018-08-03 17:29:18

Oh! This topic I'll be subscribing to.. It may help me in the future as I'm thinking to ditch BGT and learn Pithan instead.