2018-07-27 16:59:59

I was wondering exactly how you unlock hardcore mode and custom settings. I have unlocked more than 100 mini games. Is there anything else I need to do? Thank you!

Phoenix

2018-07-27 17:11:32

you must complete every map, including some of the secret ones like the city at least once. You must have a victory in each one.

2018-07-27 20:15:41

I totally agree about it being much more satisfying to be able to see yourself improving bit by bit as you play rather than cheating. Especially with a game like this, where there are so many things to do, you can't really end up getting so frustrated that you end up hating it. For example, I still haven't gone back to the volcano, because that stupid across the lava game gets me every time, but I did get further in the city just by leaving it alone for a few days and then coming back to it. In the meantime, I replayed the foresst, the factory, and the underground, and was really surprised to discover how well I did at many of the games just by practicing. Although I still suck at hunting ants.

I also started playing battle mode, which I didn't think I would be into at all, but I like it a lot. I'm not very good at it, though. I despise the whipping tree. I swear, he has like 40 freaking nourishing root cards, and the rest have paralyzing effects. I can usually hold him off just enough that I don't die, but after over a hundred turns, I want to get the damn thing over with, so I just let him kill me.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2018-07-27 22:57:31

get some flying cards in your deck. I rushed through the fighting, grass, and bug gym incredibly easily by having a pure flying deck.

And I'm not very good at either mode. In battle mode I usually lose in online play and I'm only to the electric arena so far. Going to play the grass arena enough so I have enough cards to make a grass deck and have some resistance to the electricity.

2018-07-28 00:32:17

Ah, thanks for the tip, I bulked up, pun intended, on fighting cards thinking they would be more useful.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2018-07-28 00:40:37

don't know if this helps, but also when you are flying type, (I don't know if it helps because I don't know about fighting and grass) when you are flying you take half damage from fighting, grass, and bug attacks. You also can't be hit by ground type moves at all. Feather dance is a card I particularly like, and drill peck, gust, and whirlwind are also nice.

when you are flying though, you are vulnerable to steel, ice, electricity, and rock attacks. flying type moves don't really work on those types of enemeies that well either, usually doing about half their normal damage.

2018-07-28 04:33:16

Yes, that is helpful, thanks. I haven't gotten gust or whirlwind yet, but I do have drill peck, and that's awesome especially if you manage a critical hit, and you couple it with something like rush in or ring of fight to give you an extra edge with your physical attacks.

2018-07-28 07:32:17

hi
well, thumbs up poest 1476
can someone tell me, how to play minigames in world4 in advencher? and how to get server for crazy party, or cp smile

2018-07-28 21:04:40

Hi, Phoenix here. I did complete each map. I also unlocked at least 100 mini games. I got a reward called try to unlock mini games at a cost of 20 gems. Does anyone know how many you need to unlock hardcore mode and custom settings?

Phoenix

2018-07-28 21:51:03

Hardcore Mode is fifty gems. Custom battle settings is 250 gems. Custom Minigame Party settings is 500 gems. I know, it's an insane amount of gems, but here are some tips that I was given when I was having issues getting them, and something knew.
1. You probably already know this, but every hundred points you have when you complete a world or game board =1 gem gained.
2. Open as many safety deposit boxes as you can. If you're lucky, you'll get a gem in some of them.
3. Unlock the board games. Yes, they're worth gems too, but the Mischievous Castle board has ablock of nine gift squares, as well as a couple more later on in the board. There are several banks as well, but if you're careful, you could land yourself a tidy amount of points at the end. Also, play 75-turn board games for maximum efficiency.
4. There are a few games that occasionally have a secret section appear. You will hear a portal sound and when you enter that portal, you'll find a room with gems in it. This does not happen too often, but if it does, go for the gems. Ignore everything else unless you have to jump over it or kill it. just get into that secret area.

2018-07-29 17:06:01

wow had no clue of the hidden gem room:) thanks for the tip:) what game will trigger it or is it a random one?

2018-07-29 17:14:08

I discovered in the intellectual world, you don't get the same calculations twice it always changes, so there is no way to memorize the answers and be quick enough or is there

2018-07-29 19:13:11

There's a topic in general game discussion about where the hidden gem worlds are likely to show up, but as of yet I haven't found one.

What exactly does hardcore mode do? I'm deciding whether I want to try and go for it.

Also, what the heck is a micro game party? I've been meaning to ask that for awhile actually.

2018-07-29 22:44:51

Hi, Phoenix. I am having a hell of a time beating Mastermind. I do not know what colors should be in the combination every time I try one. There should be some way of finding that out by way of a sound on the color you are on after each try, indicating whether it should be present or not. Right now there is no telling which ones should be present and which ones should not be. Overall the Intellectual world gives me a big ass headache.

Phoenix

2018-07-30 01:43:12

@Phoenix: That's part of the challenge of Mastermind. I'm usually able to work it out well within the guess limit, although to be fair I have a head for these sorts of challenges. My process can go a bit like this. If I'm told that I have two colours that are badly placed and two not present, I pick two  colours to keep and switch them into different positions, and then add two new colours. If I am now told that three colours aren't present, I know one of the ones I took away Is present, and one of the ones I kept was also correct. I usually spend a few guesses winnowing down the colours not present until I have either four badly placed colours or a mixture of well-placed and badly-placed. There are only eight colours to choose from, so this shouldn't take terribly long. Then I just switch them around a few times and usually get the right order before I run out of guesses. It just takes practice. I personally take the Mastermind path over Simon, because I keep slipping up on Simon.
At Turtlepower: Multiplications and divisions are the easiest. If you know your times tables, you should be able to get most of them and the more awkward ones like multiples of 13 and 14 are soon worked out. Square Roots, as mentioned earlier in thread, only go up to 50, so you only have that many numbers to memorise. Subtractions are pretty easy too because there are a lot of 100 minus x questions, which don't take much to work out. It's additions that trip me up. I have gotten the same question multiple times within a round on all of these games, actually. The choice is random, I think. Same with the true/false and number quiz games. I hate the number quiz, btw. It's the only game in that world I have yet to unlock.

2018-07-31 02:13:26

I was wondering how you use cheat engine in the Dangerous Frizbies game. I cannot catch every single good frizby, although I manage to catch most of them, no matter what I do. Any tips would be helpful. I am dying to find out what is that secret path.

Phoenix

2018-08-01 06:27:05

So, in battle mode, once you beat the grand councel, that's it? I mean, obviously, you can go back and rebuild your decks, but all you get is one gem for doing that? I feel let down, if that's the case, unless I'm missing something obvious.

2018-08-01 07:18:05

beating the grand council arena is good for obtaining new cards, when there is an update. Or just for lots and lots of practice. But yes, just one gem is a bit disappointing.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2018-08-01 15:09:54

keep in mind though that online play in battle mode is a very good way to get gems, so getting a healthy blast of cards and working out your decks is a pretty good idea.

2018-08-01 20:46:56

Cool, online mode is about the only thing I haven't tried yet. I don't know anyone who plays, and I'm a little wary of public servers.

2018-08-01 20:57:17

don't be worried about them, most people are awesome. As for the funnest way to play multiplayer battle, I like cooperative where you guys play on a team against a bunch of computer guys from battle mode in things like 2 vs 2  or 6 on six fights that are really cool.

2018-08-06 13:04:35

hello together, I have a question: On Liam's youtube channel I have seen that in online mode you can select the mini-games that you want to play. Do you need a certain amount of gems for that? I unlocked 15 worlds, 19 arenas and all boards. In addition, I have released the 6 round fight in online games. Do you have a little tip for me?
Regards Kevin

2018-08-06 22:50:19

Does anybody know what/how the Pathfinder works, and where the latest translation can be obtained from? There are several corrections that I was going to correct but can't find out how I can actually get the current file!

2018-08-12 19:51:47

Hello,
Does anybody have any hints for the minigame where you have to press the arrow keys ClockWise to Close the valves. I always can just get to 0 Points but run out of time after that.
Any help would be appreciated.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2018-08-12 20:11:55

I had a lot of trouble with that one at first too. You have to start with your up arrow, then press each subsequent clockwise arrow key, and you have to do it very fast. The valve will close in a few seconds if you're quick. I think what honestly confused me about that one is that the sounds aren't conducive to what you'd think of as a valve being closed. I thought the higher pitch meant that I was running out of time, not that the valve was closing. if you've ever played Pipe 2 Blast Chamber, think of it like that, except you have to do it way faster, and the sequences never change.