2018-01-24 19:54:33 (edited by BigGun 2020-03-29 09:09:22)

There isn't one single username I use anywhere, but here are some of the usernames I do use.

*Lastrador on Alter Aeon
*Rayman on Materia magica
*Regentron / Ferrumite on the forgotten islands
*Ranjeni orao on crazy party
*Ferrumite on playroom, RS Games, and so on.
*Nocplusten on undead assault, all servers
*Regnum on erion
Please note that I might forget to update this post, so don't be surprised if you see someone with a username not mentioned here claim to be me. It's most likely me.

If life gives you communism, become a communist dictator.

2018-01-28 05:25:46 (edited by mata 2022-02-06 07:25:48)

Here are mine:
Alter Aeon: Chariot, Mata, Artus, Vider, Sereas
Cyber Assault: ManiMata, Artus, Vide, Randi, Koten, Rydo, Gantini
Cogg: Artus
Frandum: Sereas, Chariot, Mordicus
4d: Sereas
playroom: Mani_Mata
Rs: Walker
Puppet nightmares: Mata
Kingdom of Loathing: Gantini
Fs: Morda
Inferno: Chariot
Awakened world: Chariot
Empire: Artus, Sereas, Saykei, Vide, Baki, Dargan, Mordicus, Ema, Dayl
Hearthstone: type27#31886

Other than these, I usually go by type27 or one or more of the above names.
All of my names are from my character novels who I embody, or certain special thing specific to me.
Also, skype: mars.bhuntamata
facebook Mars W. C. Bhuntamata
Discord Artus#6157

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2018-02-15 02:54:16 (edited by haily_merry 2020-03-13 11:57:06)

I generally use the names Haily or arqeria depending on the game and / or service. Arqeria is usually the username of choice though, it's what I use on twitter and most other modern accounts.

2018-02-24 19:02:48 (edited by Jeffb 2019-12-12 07:24:46)

BlindKnight on Swamp, Hearthstone on Alter Aeon, BlindNinja91 on Crazy Party, and JB77 on Kingdom of Loathing.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2018-02-27 23:22:27

Hi, my name in Second Life is: CeleneHighwater

That's pretty much the only one I play with a user name. smile

2018-03-08 22:52:37

Hi. I mostly go by either brendan3248, dagger or daggerixur.
So let's see: Redspot =daggerixur, rs games =daggerixur and QCGR =Brendan3248.

That's pretty much the extent of online/multyplayer games I play right now since I have started playing A Hero's Call a few weeks ago, but that's a topic for another time.
Please forgive my rambling, it tends to happen sometimes. I wasn't raised that way, it's just that my mouth runs ahead of my brain some days...
And I'm shutting up now, I prommis.

Ask, and you will receive.
Seek, and you will find.
Knock, And the door will be opened for you
Mat. 7:7

2018-04-06 08:21:22 (edited by Tristan04 2023-10-25 12:58:21)

I'm pretty much Tristan04 everywhere.
Also, I have a character on STW called Skybert.

2018-06-14 00:52:52

On Alter and Clok, it's Uair. I forget what it is on Cosmic Rage. On Arion its Devin.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2018-06-16 06:41:17 (edited by austingrace 2018-06-16 06:42:12)

I'm Austin Grace. I'm austingrace on different things. Not sure what though. LOL I never have been the best at making user names or anything. Also I'm TheBlade on redspot

2018-06-16 23:32:13

I now use x0 primarily when I can, trouble is that most things don't let you have a name that short. So some other aliases are: Ultron, ultrasound, omega, or if it's a really old account Colton or coltonhill01. Also if I ever log onto alter it's zehnomore. Other places if there's a number in my username it'll be 1372.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2018-06-18 11:05:13

hi.
aarush here.
well, i am not quite an experienced guy on games since i came on in only like early 2017s. still, i  plaly quite a few multiplayer audio games. and these are the names i remember keeping.
Quent in sea: Hardy_boy_aarush
RS games:aarush
crazy party: hardy_boy
in most FPS's, i usually use the name godfather, or godfather aarush, or in some more gangster based games stuff, i use mob leader godfather aarush.
That's all of the names i remember keeping for now.
Regards

Abay chal.

2018-07-03 22:36:10

Hi.
In most games I'm known as SLJ, or other times Soren.
XBox Gamertag which I just have got up and running:
SLJGamer1988

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-07-20 09:21:19

hello
i'm mahdi abedi
in lot of games my name is mahdi
and in some of them its mahdi-abedi, or warrier

2018-08-01 05:42:04

I play by the name of jedi, I mean redspot. But for other online multiplayers I go by my real name: Gaurav. That's my request to the admins.... Can you change my username from jedi to Gaurav, or better GauravSharma? Thanks a lot. That username changing topic was closed so I thought I should bring it up here. The world should know me by my real name, not the one I fancy, after all.

2018-08-08 21:07:01 (edited by RemusLupin 2022-04-24 22:29:44)

Hello all.
Well, I'm not usually playing much these times, but Sometimes i'm playing STW, and CP. In which my username is same: RemusLupin

Yours kindly

2018-09-28 04:36:15 (edited by staticmaster 2019-04-23 06:53:25)

here is the list
s b y w=mike
sbp=mike
allter ion=yoshyman
tiflo space=yoshy; but I never loggd in since feb
bc=yoshy
stw=mike
and I use mike for the most games I play

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2018-10-26 15:56:57

Hey guys. My name's usually Majoz or Erick, I don't use many others. I'll update if i will. smile
Will be glad to see you around, tare the cake!

2018-10-26 22:09:02

Well, i'm quite a complicated person if it's about names, i can say. big_smile big_smile On playroom it usually changes so it wouldn't have sense if i wrote the current one, but if you are lucky and find me one time then there you go. big_smile On Cosmic Rage and Alter aeon i can be found as Eravin, though i don't really play Alteraeon that much these days. I used to be at STW as Thrasea_Licorus, but since it doesn't wanna start on my computer, i can forget that for a while. big_smile I also have a 3scapes, and a 3kingdoms character as well, although i don't use them that often, but i'm Eravin there as well.
And well, best regards, and good luck finding me on playroom lol

2018-11-15 18:54:54

Hi,
I'm not the most creative person when it comes to names as some of you might have realised. I usually go by either Lauren97 or Lauren_Downie. I think the name I'm using on here is the most imaginative one I've come up with, and that's saying something... smile

2018-11-15 19:07:31

I go bye redfox for the most part, some times redfox-the-stoner, and if I'm sad then sadfox-the-stoner, lol

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-12-30 15:34:42

I either go by Muslima, or my actual name which is Ameena although you might find it spelled differently but it should tell you that it's me. Sometimes I put fun usernames if my friends challenge me though. big_smile

Beware! If you know me it will be mischief around. I want my peace, your peace and our happiness.
YES(Youth Exchange&study) alumni 2016-2017
Follow. ME.

2019-01-05 11:35:08 (edited by DJWolfy 2021-01-18 01:24:52)

In 2021, my names have changed quite a bit.
I usually go by something related to wolves or a username with  the word rory in it, but you can occasionally find me as either assassin or aurora blade still.

2019-01-09 22:11:10

I'm currently Anorak in playroom.

:)

2019-01-17 14:40:30

You'll mostly find me on online things as Veljko. Sometimes I can be creative and choose a more interesting nick, but it's Veljko, my actual name most of the time.

---------------
There will come nothing, for there was nothing.

2019-01-21 13:44:22

I'm CheekyMonkey on most online games, CheekieMonkey on RS Games because someone had already taken it. Also CheekyMonkey on Crazy Party.

I use various names on muds, but don't really play them as much as I used to. I've used Xyra, Xuara, Xantyr, Solara, Lunari, Zyrgad, Lyssra, and a few
others.

I love RPG's specifically and have just beaten Paladin of the Sky. Currently playing Manamon and A Hero's Call. Need to go back to Airik the Cleric because
at the moment I've only gotten past the first boss but I bought it ages ago cheap in prerelease and never bothered to beat it.

I used to have more vision than I did now and one of my favorite games was The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past for the SNES, so I gravitate to games
similar to that. I'm not super big on the hack'n'slash games though. I like the ones that have more to them than that, other activities, puzzles, deeper
plots, etc. The turn-based combat games are pretty cool though because they're more relaxed and don't require quite as much concentration, except perhaps
Paladin and it's complicated scrolls. I like Castaways 2 for its relaxing nature and being similar to Sims games, but found a major bug that precludes
me from continuing which is annoying.

Okay, so I've gone off on a bit of a tangent, but if you do know of other games similar to those mentioned above, feel free to make suggestions. You might
see one of the afore mentioned names around.