2018-07-18 13:22:04

So, some might say this is not playable, well I am here to show that indeed, it is playable! so, a few things before I post the link:

This is not edited at all, so you can see some of the trouble we have playing it,
you hear my computer and stuff in the background, not much I can do about it, but if it is annoying, I can mute during dialogue and talmking moments
and any feedback, just let me know.

but now, for the link, and enjoy!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lqk3f50d1vdh7 … 1.mp3?dl=0
I hope this makes you pick up a great game! I have nearly 60 hours on it and I only have done 3 main quests and I think in total, only 10 quests? so, its good fun!

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

2018-07-18 13:32:28

i had it for free on my steam,      will download it today. thank you for  this guide

2018-07-18 15:01:33

Right because stumbling through, taking a month to learn a game, half assing it because you can't play it like a sighted person and you just have to eek every little last drop of delicious gameplay nector out of it that you can. Yes, this game is 100% playable.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-07-18 20:02:20

Does this game is accessible with nvda?

2018-07-19 08:29:05

If someone is getting some kind of enjoyment out of a game, no matter how unconventional, there's nothing wrong with that I say.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2018-07-24 05:37:49

wow bradp, that was an awesome recording. although it's quite hard and annoying sometimes, but fortunatelly it's doable. I guess I need to try that out as well, seams this one is pretty cool.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2018-07-24 07:39:14

yeah, its a lot like anything, its hard at times, but you can do it. I need to do part 2, but I need to advance further on my normal save so I know exactly what I am doing when I do the recording. sometimes, you need to set quests to certain stages and stuff because as blind people, its hard to get certain things, and with a very low lockpick skill, I think I need to cheat in a bunch of bobbypins so I can explain how lockpicking works. I still haven't figured it out.

2018-07-24 14:32:54

can't wait to listen more to your fallout 4 walkthrough.
anyways, a question, in the recording, when in combat it seams you always use a slow motion mode to attack. is it also possible to attack things without a slow motion mode? also, since this one has some shooting elements, is the amining system like an FPS or is it more like a third person shooters? also if you run out of ammo, is it possible for us to collect it or is there any cheat to let you use an infinite amount of ammo?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2018-07-24 14:36:37

I have no idea how people consider this to be a fun way of playing a game. You spend a month or more learning what you have to do for every single stage of that game, then you half-ass your way through using console commands, mods, or cheats. Sorry but, something like this is simply not a fun experience for me. Unless I can play a game like it's designed to be played rather than sudo-playing through the parts of the story I can somehow manage to get past, I might as well listen to a letsplay and give likes/comments for all the interaction I have.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2018-07-25 00:11:11

@hanif You can kill stuff without the slow motion mode, but its a lot harder since that slow motion mode targets the enemies. and as for infinite ammo, god mode does that anyway.

2018-07-25 05:37:38

for leveling up, is all your stats automatically increased or do you have to add it manually?

2018-07-25 08:03:30

when you level up, you get 1 or 2 points that can either be used on a skill or stat.

2018-07-31 16:25:08

Hi, I'm playing the pc version of fallout 4, what do I need to do in order to proceed?
I'm using nvda to try to read the screen, but no luck. please help.

2018-07-31 22:10:18

I think you just need to OCR the screen with NVDA and it should work.

2018-08-01 03:53:43

Doesn't that require mouse? How do you guys use mouse anyway?

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2018-08-01 06:59:00

actually there's an alternative, you can use a controller to play. that way it would be easier, I think.

2018-08-01 09:42:54

I don't even have that, let alone buying one, sigh.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2018-08-02 02:27:43

yeah, use a controller to play. its far easier.

2018-08-02 05:01:58

@bradp how your progress in the game? have you completed some of the sidequests and main quest?

2018-08-03 05:46:26

I have completed act 1 and a few side quests for a couple of factions. I need to work on part 2.

2018-11-10 23:15:52

Brad, did you ever complete part 2 of this?  Where did you get the console commands for movement?  Are you playing the PC version or console?

2018-11-11 02:53:51

I am playing the PC version, and I have been meaning to finish it. I got to the end of act 1 then stopped playing the game for some reason. Now I have been playing black ops 4, but I really should come back to this at some point.